Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is Warka a good choice this close to a possible RV?

Hawaii 50

I've seen the Warka topic has gone flatline. Is Warka a reasonable account to consider? I noticed alot of people saying things like "I can't move my money!", " I'am having trouble with online. " I want to open a Warka but is it the wise thing to do? Feel free to say what you think about it. <_<

I have one. There are several benefits. You can buy dinar for the CBI rate, have dinar in an electronic format, and invest in the ISX. IMO, the biggest draw is the electronic format. Although it won't protect you from a LOP, you can let it sit and ride if the RV comes out "low" like .10. Plus I think the interest rate is around 6%.

The question isn't whether it's too late in the game to try, it may be too late to get an account for several months. I've heard people are having trouble getting the paperwork through.

Hope that helps.

I've seen the Warka topic has gone flatline. Is Warka a reasonable account to consider? I noticed alot of people saying things like "I can't move my money!", " I'am having trouble with online. " I want to open a Warka but is it the wise thing to do? Feel free to say what you think about it. <_<

It took me about 3 weeks to get my account numbers and during this time which was mid Sept to Early Oct they were in the midst of security updates. Once I funded my accounts and sent them an email authorizing them to deduct the online banking fee that took about 24 hours. I was able to transfer funds from my USD to my IQD all in the same day. I don't think it's too late in the game to open one. Compared to people who have had accounts with them for years and me just recently opening an account I love the fact that they are making progress. They are not taking nearly as long as they use to. I find sending emails the beginnig of their week Sundays or Mondays I get a quicker response. I would advise you not to contact them on Thursdays.

• Upvote 1

Being fairly new to the world of dinar, I'm unversed as to Warka, exactly what it is, and its advantages versus keeping my dinars here at home ... literally. Because Warka operates in what is still an unsettled part of the world, I've shied away. After reading Adam's chat today, and his prediction for the rate, it seems I need a lot more control over my investment than I currently have, especially when it comes to spreads and cashing in and re-investment opportunities. Will getting my dinar to Warka address any/all/some of these issues? thx

Being fairly new to the world of dinar, I'm unversed as to Warka, exactly what it is, and its advantages versus keeping my dinars here at home ... literally. Because Warka operates in what is still an unsettled part of the world, I've shied away. After reading Adam's chat today, and his prediction for the rate, it seems I need a lot more control over my investment than I currently have, especially when it comes to spreads and cashing in and re-investment opportunities. Will getting my dinar to Warka address any/all/some of these issues? thx

Rendog having a Warka can help you ride out a drawn out Rv rate change. If you have $300K you would be able to hold out till the rate is good for you to feel safe to cash your IQD.

Are there banks, such as Citi-Bank, Union Bank or Key Bank that we could deposit our dinar into and just wiat it out, then we do not have to worry about the big denominations? Just a thought, as I was hoping there was a way to open a foreign currency account.

They wont accept Dinars any longer for deposit- only dollars which are then converted to IQDs. You need to join the VIP group for excellent advice and to get Adam's book which describes all the directions you need to follow to open a Warka account as well as an ISX acct. if you wish. The exchange rate is the CBI rate and better than any dealer can offer in this country.

Just curious how you are going to get your dinar to warka bank? If you currently hold dinar, you will have to sit on those.

I have been a Warka customer for about seven years. Right now they are in the process of upgrading, etc., so things are slower than usual.

I believe that you should have some notes on hand and some money in a Warka account, both. Your eggs in two nests. Just makes sense.

Go ahead and get busy with opening and funding your account...you have no idea how long this may be before an RV. If I were you I would

just do it and most likely you'll have plenty of time to do so prior to a rv.

With the new laws, you have the same rights as a resident Iraqi when investing, and I don't have a problem with the service I have gotten, it

is just slower than one is used to in the States.

God bless and good luck!