Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ghost chat (for entertainment purposes only)

dhardage

[11:42:33] GHOST: HOW IS EVERYONE'S PULSE BEATING THIS AFTERNOON?

alohadinar: GHOST: it seems like there is a shortage of news?

GHOST: ALOHADINAR--NO SHORTAGE OF NEWS----JUST A SHORTAGE OF PATIENCE

suzy: GHOST: ...do your GHOSTLY powers feel we have a chance of seeing our blessing today?

GHOST: I THOUGHT OKIE LAYED OUT A PRETTY GOOD SCENARIO YESTERDAY---DID YOU NOT READ IT?

GHOST: JUST LIKE OKIE STATED---WHEN ALL HAS BEEN DONE--WHEN ALL HAS BEEN SAID--THERES NOTHING LEFT TO ADDRESS BUT JUST WAIT FOR A CBI UPDATE--THAT SEEMED PRETTY CLEAR TO ME

GHOST: OKIE WILL BE OUT OF THE STATES FROM NOV7 THRU THE MONTH

GHOST: HE MAY BE IN AN AREA SO REMOTE THAT INTERNET SERVICE WON'T BE AVAILABLE

GHOST: I WILL BE GOING WITH OKIE ALSO--WAY--WAY--FAR AWAY--VERY REMOTE

GHOST: YOU GO WHERE THE OIL IS--IT DOESN'T COME TO YOU

GHOST: OKIE UNLIKE SOME OF YOU--HAS MADE PRE-ARANGEMENTS FOR HIS CASH-IN--WE MADE THOSE ARRANGEMENTS MONTHS AGO--BOTH LEGALLY AND BANK WISE

logos12: OK, so is GHOST: , Okie, and MED all the same person????

GHOST: , THE SUREST WAY OF GETTING BANNED ON THIS SITE IS TO ASSOCIATE EVEN THE POSSIBILITY OF MYSELF OR OKIE BEING MED

mondeogolf: don't understand how anyone can have an arrangement with a bank when the dinar has not revalued and all banks do is deny that it is going to rv anyway

GHOST: MONDEOGOLF--LIKE YOU SAID---YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND

GHOST: WHEN YOU'VE BEEN ASSOCIATED ON THE UPPER TIER OF THE 3RD WORLD'S LARGEST OIL COMPANY FOR 40 YEARS DO YOU NOT THINK THAT YOU HAVE THE EXPERTISE OF THE BEST ATTORNEYS IN THE WORLD?

sunshine: GHOST: ..Please tell us if the month of October is still a good month to remember ..per OKIE !!

GHOST: SUNSHINE--ARE YOU HAVING A MENTAL RELAPSE??---HOW MANY TIMES DOES THE SAME THING NEED TO BEING REPEATED??

mondeogolf: i have had my dinar probably longer than anyone on here 8 years plus done a lot of digging at banks and don't believe half the intel that gets spouted about

GHOST: MONDEOGOLF---GET BACK ON YOUR MED'S PLEASE

GHOST: I HAVE SAT HERE LISTENING TO STORIES RELATING TO SOME OF THE BIG 4 BANKS NOT ACKNOWLEDGING OR BEING ABLE TO CASH IN------ABSOLUTELY--NOT TRUE--WE HAVE PRE-ARRANGEMENTS WITH ALL 4----SEE WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAY ABOUT LEGALITIES--ATTORNEYS---BANKER CONTACTS?? JUST BE AWARE OF WHAT YOU ARE BEING TOLD IS A CANNED RESPONSE FOR AN INTERIM PERIOD

GHOST: YOU CAN KEEP READING AND FOLLOWING UNSUBSTANIATED (SP) RUMORS OR PERSONAL OPINIONS OF THOSE WHO HAVE NEVER EVEN BEEN THOUSANDAIRES MUCH LESS MILLIONAIRES OR YOU CAN READ FROM SOMEONE WHO HANDLES HUNDREDS OF MILLION'S OF DOLLARS ON A DAILY BASIS FOR AN OIL COMPANY----WHICH DO YOU PREFER--HE SAID--SHE SAID--OR THE EXPERIENCE OF THOSE WHO ARE ACCUSTOMED TO HANDLING LARGE AMOUNTS OF INVESTMENT AND DISPENSING FUNDS INTO APPROPRIATE AREAS??---DOG'S CHASING THEIR TAIL'S NEVER CATCHES IT

Papa Bear: GHOST: - How did the hiring of those "out of work" personnel work out for Okie and the hires?

GHOST: PAPA BEAR--MANY ARE NOW EMPLOYED

Papa Bear: Great

Dinara: GHOST: .... I just got on and tried to scroll up but was wondering if the deals you made with the big 4 will be something that is offered to the rest of us because we are a member here? Sorry if it is a repeat question.

GHOST: DINARA--EACH PERSON WILL HAVE TO MAKE THEIR OWN ARRANGEMENTS--I JUST STATED THE BIG 4 WOULD ALL BE INVOLVED---I TRIED TO MAKE THAT VERY APPARENT AND CLEAR

Rose: Hi GHOST: . Would you please tell Okie his Coffee is in the mail :) He should get it Monday or Tuesday.

GHOST: SWEET ROSE--AHHH HOW SWEET THE FRAGRANCE----I WILL TELL HIM AND THANKS FOR CARING

mimi49: GHOST: thought you had left, which brought a sad feeling now that you told us you'd be w/Okie for the month of November....we will miss you both

GHOST: MIME--NO NEED LOOK FOR US VERY SOON--WOULD BE ANTI-CLIMATIC TO

GHOST: DO NOT RUN TO THE BANK FOR THE FIRST COUPLE OF DAYS UNLESS YOU HAVE TOO

weaver: I am getting a feeling that OKIE and GHOST will not be with in the month of November...where are they going..

GHOST: WEAVER--NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS---WE GO WHERE THE OIL IS TO BE FOUND

Samuel Gray:GHOST: Hope they have phones where you guys are going, the OOM group is going to feel that God turned his back on alot of them.

GHOST: SAMUEL-GRAY--NO PRESSURE THERE

jamessmith33: GHOST: the meeting that was moved to the 26th.... does that have ANYTHING to do with our RV or is it more SMOKE???

GHOST: JAMESSMITH--ALL THAT PRESENTLY GOING ON IS RELATIVE--MANY COMPLEX FACTORS BEING WORKED OUT ON A GLOBAL SCALE THAT IMPLICATIONS TO THE R/V IS JUST 1 OF THE MANY ISSUES BEING DISCUSSED

jamessmith33: Ok TY

[12:53:16]GHOST: GOTTA SHUT COMPUTER AND ALL ELECTRONIC DEVISES OFF--WE'RE PERFORATING AND DON'T WANT ANY STATIC INTERFERENCE THAT MAY SET EXPLOSIVES OFF PRE-MATURELY----GONE FOR NOW

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

"

GHOST: OKIE WILL BE OUT OF THE STATES FROM NOV7 THRU THE MONTH

GHOST: HE MAY BE IN AN AREA SO REMOTE THAT INTERNET SERVICE WON'T BE AVAILABLE

GHOST: I WILL BE GOING WITH OKIE ALSO--WAY--WAY--FAR AWAY--VERY REMOTE

GHOST: YOU GO WHERE THE OIL IS--IT DOESN'T COME TO YOU"

LMBO :lol:

Seems like they're coming here to N. Duh-Kota to *look* at our oil fields.

It fits what Ghostie said... :lol: to a T

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Seems to me that this Ghost person is a bit of a jerk. Has anyone ever confirm whether or not Okie actually has any money, or a job, and isn't actually some pimply nerdy kid in his mother's garage? :lol:

the rumor that I heard (and I am sure there are others) is that he was called out on some conference call for working at a grocery store.

sorry, Okie that is. I don't know about Ghost, but I think many believe that Okie and Ghost are one and the same. It would make sense according to this chat. Let's assume that Okie is going away for a bit. Claiming that Ghost is going with him would explain Ghost's disappearance for the same time period.

• Upvote 2

Hopefully. They will stay gone. I for one do not care one bit to hear another jokie from okie oil man bunch of jibberish. I sometimes feel the need to get logged on to their site just so I can get banned. All this top secret going where the internet can't go and we are perforating???? WTH. And talking about explosives??? Entertaining to say the least. Maybe he Spontaneously oiled out. The quickest way to get banned is to ask a question that is relevant and may be true. :lol:

the rumor that I heard (and I am sure there are others) is that he was called out on some conference call for working at a grocery store.

sorry, Okie that is. I don't know about Ghost, but I think many believe that Okie and Ghost are one and the same. It would make sense according to this chat. Let's assume that Okie is going away for a bit. Claiming that Ghost is going with him would explain Ghost's disappearance for the same time period.

Well...this also lends to the idea that Okie is trying to establish himself as some kind of boss and Ghost as his employee. Credibility pumper? lol, Has anyone checked to see if Ghost and Okie write the same and have the same style to their communications? If they do, then safe bet it's the same person. If so, then credibility is gone and no millionaire there. I have an EXTREMELY difficult time believing that ANYONE that handles "millions of dollars a day" would have time to run, much less participate in a website, forget about spreading news about the Dinar opportunity and inside information. Since when do multi-millionaires reveal anything about themselves, much less about opportunities to share in wealth opportunities? CLEARLY Okie is a total fraud.

• Upvote 3

Well...this also lends to the idea that Okie is trying to establish himself as some kind of boss and Ghost as his employee. Credibility pumper? lol, Has anyone checked to see if Ghost and Okie write the same and have the same style to their communications? If they do, then safe bet it's the same person. If so, then credibility is gone and no millionaire there. I have an EXTREMELY difficult time believing that ANYONE that handles "millions of dollars a day" would have time to run, much less participate in a website, forget about spreading news about the Dinar opportunity and inside information. Since when do multi-millionaires reveal anything about themselves, much less about opportunities to share in wealth opportunities? CLEARLY Okie is a total fraud.

Hard to say. Yes, they both type in all caps and have an EXTREME aversion to punctuation, but I believe Ghost's spelling is a bit better than Okie's.

This whole thing could be cracking and on the verge of collapse,.. BRAVO 11 gone, Oakie Leaving, JohnnyWG shut down the last 12 hours. Blaino, Opposum, C H E C K M A T E, and many others are disappearing. Hold on everyone this ride is about to get bumpy...

Let's also not forget that is this doesn't RV Bear is stepping a way, for a while he says....

Let's go RV

Edited by Dinar Buddy
  • Upvote 1

This whole thing could be cracking and on the verge of collapse,.. BRAVO 11 gone, Oakie Leaving, JohnnyWG shut down the last 12 hours. Blaino, Opposum, C H E C K M A T E, and many others are disappearing. Hold on everyone this ride is about to get bumpy...

Let's go RV

wow, I didn't know about Johnny.

GHOST: YOU CAN KEEP READING AND FOLLOWING UNSUBSTANIATED (SP) RUMORS OR PERSONAL OPINIONS OF THOSE WHO HAVE NEVER EVEN BEEN THOUSANDAIRES MUCH LESS MILLIONAIRES OR YOU CAN READ FROM SOMEONE WHO HANDLES HUNDREDS OF MILLION'S OF DOLLARS ON A DAILY BASIS FOR AN OIL COMPANY----WHICH DO YOU PREFER--HE SAID--SHE SAID--OR THE EXPERIENCE OF THOSE WHO ARE ACCUSTOMED TO HANDLING LARGE AMOUNTS OF INVESTMENT AND DISPENSING FUNDS INTO APPROPRIATE AREAS??---DOG'S CHASING THEIR TAIL'S NEVER CATCHES IT

End Quote

Priceless... One of their most memorable lines...Worth to get it framed...It's obvious that in the first part of that statement they talk about themselves.

Edited by umbertino

End Quote

Priceless... One of their most memorable lines...Worth to get it framed...It's obvious that in the first part of that statement they talk about themselves.

I think in his own little way, he just said "NUFF SAID".

• Upvote 1

GHOST: WHEN YOU'VE BEEN ASSOCIATED ON THE UPPER TIER OF THE 3RD WORLD'S LARGEST OIL COMPANY FOR 40 YEARS DO YOU NOT THINK THAT YOU HAVE THE EXPERTISE OF THE BEST ATTORNEYS IN THE WORLD?

I’ve been in the corporate arena for a long time. An executive (Director and above) does not act the way okie has with his postings. In my opinion, okie is nothing more than a scammer. He is only trying to make as much money as he can from his stories. In my opinion, okie is a fraud!

• Upvote 3

I’ve been in the corporate arena for a long time. An executive (Director and above) does not act the way okie has with his postings. In my opinion, okie is nothing more than a scammer. He is only trying to make as much money as he can from his stories. In my opinion, okie is a fraud!

I agree! The sad part is that he probably has more followers than Adam, and He already knows the game. If you are exposed as a fraud, change your name and try again. I'm willing to take bets that Okie will be in some sort of "accident" while away, and Ghost will come back alone!