Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Or you ready for 2012, have you looked at Guru Sonny’s, comments about the RV not happening if the military pull out; the other Guru’s saying crap, they turn Sonny’s comments around and spin it so he was mistaken. I have been in this for some time now and every time a RV is suppose to happen then doesn’t it is always interesting to see the spin put on it by the people who sell Dinar. The so called guru’s or the ones making money selling Dinar, they or also the ones putting all the Intel out so let all sit back and enjoy the show. I can only imagine a reason why it will still RV after the military pull out, I want to see how they spin the RV after Iran takes over Iraq.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 23

Or you ready for 2012, have you looked at Guru Sonny’s, comments about the RV not happening if the military pull out; the other Guru’s saying crap, they turn Sonny’s comments around and spin it so he was mistaken. I have been in this for some time now and every time a RV is suppose to happen then doesn’t it is always interesting to see the spin put on it by the people who sell Dinar. The so called guru’s or the ones making money selling Dinar, they or also the ones putting all the Intel out so let all sit back and enjoy the show. I can only imagine a reason why it will still RV after the military pull out, I want to see how they spin the RV after Iran takes over Iraq.

I OR ready!

• Upvote 5

At this point, the only reasonable hypothesis is nobody truly knows the endgame. It has been said that prior to any “event” happening, there would be a lot of conflicting and/or misleading information, which is what we seem to be receiving now. In that context, I take comfort knowing that our fruition, one way or another, may be at hand. This being said, I tend to lean towards a positive outcome.

• Upvote 7

Opinion/Guesswork,no different than anyone else.

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1

At this point, the only reasonable hypothesis is nobody truly knows the endgame. It has been said that prior to any “event” happening, there would be a lot of conflicting and/or misleading information, which is what we seem to be receiving now. In that context, I take comfort knowing that our fruition, one way or another, may be at hand. This being said, I tend to lean towards a positive outcome.

Absolutely, right.

I've only been a member for less than a year, but I've watched this forum for longer than that.

There is a whole lot more conflicting info now, than ever before.

The mood is more somber, and there seems to be less hope. :unsure:

We have been in this too long to give up now.

I too, will remain optimistic.

Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. I will put my trust in the One who said that. :bow:

He does speak the truth.

In my humble opinion, there seems to be a number of those, in whom there is no truth.

A salute to all of those who have been so patient for so long.

I've only been waiting for 2 years, and that seems like a long time.

Let's go the distance

:tiphat:

• Upvote 2

IRAN invading or trying to invade IRAQ would be like shooting themselves in the foot. No worse! Think about it people.... It would be a reason for the UN to impose further sanctions and for RUSSIA and CHINA and any other coutry to feel political pressure to remove trade or relations with Iran. It is a highly doubtful move on the part of IRAN. Iran wants to be positioned with IRAQ and SYRIA and all ME nations in order to build itself up.

Of course as always this is in MHO.

PEACE

• Upvote 1

MODs ,

Please ban this clown! there are those who have a opinion and then there are guys who are just looking for problems on this site and start problems .

• Upvote 1

MODs ,

Please ban this clown! there are those who have a opinion and then there are guys who are just looking for problems on this site and start problems .

Will it matter...he'll just come back as someone else!

People with a negative rep should show up red immediately & we should all just ignore. The way I see it, he gets off by getting us riled up.

Will it matter...he'll just come back as someone else!

People with a negative rep should show up red immediately & we should all just ignore. The way I see it, he gets off by getting us riled up.

You hit the nail right on the head. In every workplace, classroom, forum, etc. there are troublemakers who get their high on their ability to irritate others. It's an addiction.

Very sad.

Hello

I bought my dinars in december of 2003. i have read sonny1 post and truthfully i had thought of that outcome befor he posted it. but i will tell you what i am going to do. i will keep what have and i will not buy anymore, i will see this to the end no matter how it ends. good or bad i will meet it head on. good or bad that is my opinion. thank you for your time. .

With the way things are going with the world economy, something's going to have to give. We're running on fumes. Either the world economy is going to implode, and we'll all end up as serfs in a world-wide feudal system with a small elite at the top with no middle class and the masses at the bottom; or this thing is going to pop! All I can say is, "Hang in there!" smile.gif