Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Phoenix radio show, Breakthrough Pending

He's basically said that today, could be a real good day or a real bad day, because of the meeting between Kurds and Maliki, if they sign the Erbil agreement we're one step closer to rv

THX Tony! that's worth a +10. Plus 1 today, and I'll find you at least once a day for the next 9 days. hmmmmmmm that would kinda make me an internet stalker, no? :D

• Upvote 1

He's basically said that today, could be a real good day or a real bad day, because of the meeting between Kurds and Maliki, if they sign the Erbil agreement we're one step closer to rv

That is true.

The frustrating part about the the squabble between Baghdad and Kurdistan is that the Kurds seem to be the only group that is interested in moving forward for the sake of their people. Talibani and Barzani always seem willing to meet and make compromises to settle these outstanding issues. The Erbil agreement, however, is something that I don't believe that they will bend on.

• Upvote 2

That is true.

The frustrating part about the the squabble between Baghdad and Kurdistan is that the Kurds seem to be the only group that is interested in moving forward for the sake of their people. Talibani and Barzani always seem willing to meet and make compromises to settle these outstanding issues. The Erbil agreement, however, is something that I don't believe that they will bend on.

Maybe Maliki will stop playing games and agree and sign this Erbil agreement and get the country moving forward, Talabani is fed up with all this foolishness.

I'm not a stalker - but your almost out of milk...just saying...

LOL sooo funny! Thank you Tony and Z for your input!

THX Tony! that's worth a +10. Plus 1 today, and I'll find you at least once a day for the next 9 days. hmmmmmmm that would kinda make me an internet stalker, no? :D

And I agree too. :) I gave him another plus for you. ;)

If I caught it right, he meant that the meeting could be very good news, which could lead to getting out of CH. 7, and we all know what that could mean... the bad side of today, if I understood it right, was that Greece could rip wide open with their economic crisis... which most likely would cause a ripple effect all around the world.

My wife and I discussed the possibility of just barely coming into money only to have our whole world rocked with economic turmoil. sad.gif

Bottom line: Don't look at the glass as half empty, stay positive, and use the resources we are given to the best of our ability. Keep the faith! I thought it was a great program last night, we shall soon see the outcome... hopefully the news is really good! wink.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1

If I caught it right, he meant that the meeting could be very good news... the bad side of today, if I understood it right was that Greece could rip wide open with their economic crisis... which most likely would cause a ripple effect all around the world.

My wife and I discussed the possibility of just barely coming into money only to have our whole world rocked with economic turmoil.

Bottom line: Don't look at the glass as half empty, stay positive, and use the resources we are given to the best of our ability. Keep the faith! I thought it was a great program last night, we shall soon see the outcome... hopefully the news is really good! wink.gif

What I got is good day if agreed, bad day if don't agree, but yes he did mention Greece and possible affect on world economy.

And the possibility of coming into money and losing it right after is real, imo.

IfBottom line: Don't look at the glass as half empty, stay positive, and use the resources we are given to the best of our ability. Keep the faith! I thought it was a great program last night, we shall soon see the outcome... hopefully the news is really good! wink.gif

You got that right - "Just say no to the negativity". "Stay grounded." "Have a plan and plan to act."

That is true.

I spent a year in Kirkuk - and I have to say the Kurds have got their act together. They tend to have a much more European outlook. They seem to have the drive and the intelligence to move forward, and want the best for the country, but they are also willing to leave the rest of Iraq behind. I think the whole country would be in better shape if Barzani had been in Allawi's place in the government.

Not only that....but his wife is hot too! :lol: (OK - that might have been a bit over the line...)

That is true.

I hope Talibani and Barzani can force Maliki to stop talking the talk and start walking the walk already.... he needs to start standing behind his promises and do something for the people that put him in his position !!!!!