Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

If anyone missed it...

I found a interview of Adam Montana !its aways back but I found it nice to atleast put a voice to the name!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/earths-secrets/2011/02/16/dinar-news-special-guest-adam-montana-author-of-rv-intel

Enjoy and thank you Adam!

Interesting! He sounds not like I thought. I thought he would have a high squeaky voice. Just kidding! but it is lower and cowboyesk.

A big fat Dinar for the person that provides a picture of this illusive man, payable when I can get that denom. :rolleyes: Just stay off his property! :angry:

Interesting! He sounds not like I thought. I thought he would have a high squeaky voice. Just kidding! but it is lower and cowboyesk.

A big fat Dinar for the person that provides a picture of this illusive man, payable when I can get that denom. :rolleyes: Just stay off his property! :angry:

I wanna take it back!

Please don't ban me Adam! Oh momma! :unsure:

That's pretty interesting, the voice is kind of what I expected, he answered question from Dogmatic and our own EagleEye, he said his intel comes from his butler that is cousin with the limo driver for Maliki, he was just joking of course, he also said rv tomorrow [Feb-16-11] at $5.27 just joking again.

Thanks for this great find

Whats malicious?

ma·li·cious (m -l sh s). adj. Having the nature of or resulting from malice; deliberately harmful;

In the case of software, it is a bit of code that may not give you problems right away, but is often designed to cause trouble the next time you access certain sites, or something very common, like Google, just as an example. Not worth taking a chance with for something like an Adam Montana voiceprint. There is software to detect and software to remove or "fix" but that is a real hassle.