Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Awesome Marine Takes On 30 Cops In Wallstreet Faceoff 2011 "EPIC"

tyron

Would have been much better if he had stopped berating the cops when they were just standing there.

It didn't look like they were planning on trying anything anyway.

Maybe the dude knew there was a camera on, and knew he had a free trash talk ticket so just took center stage.

Don't know, but at the end he really was just a loud mouth.

Was nice to see a recent war vet with all limbs and no obvious emotional issues.

Doesn't matter what his job was, hats off to all active duty.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I respect him for what he was trying to do but its gonna take a whole hell of alot more to bring down these banksters believe you me. These cops will join with the people and feel our pain when they lose their jobs and get their retirements tooken from them but then again i dont think it will happen the banksters need these paid goons to keep things in line.

If this guy is the face of an honorable serviceman then we are all in trouble. Most men and women I know who serve(ed) would NEVER provoke a fight in such a way. Seems this fella has some "issues".

I agree to some extent. He has been to war so one can expect he has issues its normal.

• Upvote 1

I respect him for what he was trying to do but its gonna take a whole hell of alot more to bring down these banksters believe you me. These cops will join with the people and feel our pain when they lose their jobs and get their retirements tooken from them but then again i dont think it will happen the banksters need these paid goons to keep things in line.

I agree to some extent. He has been to war so one can expect he has issues its normal.

NOT one of the few, the proud. He has a big mouth and an audience, that is all. Semper bullxxxx.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

A true U.S. Marine would never, ever disgrace the Corps, especially in this fasion. Remember, uniforms can be purchased online all day long. That's not to say this man never served in the U.S.MC. He is a disgrace to the uniform and those of us that have worked the fine men and women of the U.S.M.C. can attest that bad apples are not tolerated in the Corps.

Semper Fi to all you Jar Heads from this Hoo Ya Deep Sea Diver!

• Upvote 4

He had no business wearing that uniform in that setting if he was in fact an active Marine. When wearing the uniform of any branch of the Military you represent that branch. I personally think he was just putting on a show for the camera. Those Officers were just doing there job. It is amazing how the tea party people got so much bad publicity for their gatherings and yet the occupier idiots are trashing places, committing indecent acts in public, etc and the media along with this administration are making it seem like they are great.

Maybe I'm just old school but the 20 plus years I served, we were expected to be in full uniform when in public...including head gear. Has our military gotten so lax? I just retired only four years ago for Petes sake!

For those of you that call the cops goons, it tells me alot about you. I wasn't raised around any Police Officers and am the first in my family, but even if I wasn't a LEO, I would still respect them and the very difficult job they have to do. Have I known bad cops...yes I have unfortunately. But I know most as very good people that truly want to help people.

I believe that guy in the video was a disgrace to the Marines in particular and showed the weakness of our Military as a whole!

Edited by billbill
  • Upvote 4

Since when was medals allowed to be displayed on fatigue uniforms or BDU's they call them now?

He does not Represent anyone I know that is military ,,ex military etc.

No military one would disgrace the uniform as he did.

Seems he was out looking for trouble.

I don't see in this clip where he took on anyone.

Everyone is angry,,but we don;t need ones like this trying to run his mouth and solving nothing but looking like and idiot.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Awesome...really? :blink:

Yes, Awesome. If there were more like him to stand up for the rights of Americans, perhaps 16 trillion dollars (not many people realise how much money that really is) wouldn't have disappeared down a European/corporate black hole. There wouldn't be a deliberate policy of sending jobs overseas or encouraging illegal immigration. Gas wouldn't be the price it is. American soldiers wouldn't be sent to Africa to fight wars that have nothing to do with protecting America's borders or its citizens. The dollar wouldn't be dying through indiscriminate printing....etc Yes, awesome.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

You know its funny how you all now are screaming about disgrace, dishonoring the military and the marines, because this guy spoke up for people he felt needed help, which he has fought for the rights that we all enjoy. But you same people sit behind your computer screens every day and committ the HIGHEST form of dishonor and disgrace not only to the military BUT THE ENTIRE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA especially those of you on here who claim or profess to be active or retired military when you openly(well thats not true because you hide behind the computer screen) disrespect the PRESIDENT and COMMANDER AND CHEIF, you actually have the nerve to talk down about someone that is standing up for his fellow AMERICANS, because maybe those protestors are annoying and irritate you undercover elitist, please give me a break, it just further proves the selfishness and greed of all the right brain thinkers and sheds further light on the under handed nature of your true intentions and feelings, and your responses here will reveal more of you so have at it.............................. as I say the truth eventually works its way to the forefront.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

He is a disgrace to the uniform and an attention grabber who got his 15 minutes of fame screaming in front of a camera.

My son is a Marine, still deployed to the ME and I know he would never behave that way, in or out of uniform.

My :twocents:.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Yes, Awesome. If there were more like him to stand up for the rights of Americans, perhaps 16 trillion dollars (not many people realise how much money that really is) wouldn't have disappeared down a European/corporate black hole. There wouldn't be a deliberate policy of sending jobs overseas or encouraging illegal immigration. Gas wouldn't be the price it is. American soldiers wouldn't be sent to Africa to fight wars that have nothing to do with protecting America's borders or its citizens. The dollar wouldn't be dying through indiscriminate printing....etc Yes, awesome.

IMO...screaming doesn't get it done. :o

• Upvote 1

You know its funny how you all now are screaming about disgrace, dishonoring the military and the marines, because this guy spoke up for people he felt needed help, which he has fought for the rights that we all enjoy. But you same people sit behind your computer screens every day and committ the HIGHEST form of dishonor and disgrace not only to the military BUT THE ENTIRE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA especially those of you on here who claim or profess to be active or retired military when you openly(well thats not true because you hide behind the computer screen) disrespect the PRESIDENT and COMMANDER AND CHEIF, you actually have the nerve to talk down about someone that is standing up for his fellow AMERICANS, because maybe those protestors are annoying and irritate you undercover elitist, please give me a break, it just further proves the selfishness and greed of all the right brain thinkers and sheds further light on the under handed nature of your true intentions and feelings, and your responses here will reveal more of you so have at it.............................. as I say the truth eventually works its way to the forefront.

Typical response for a left leaning lib. You want to point out how the right disrespects the sitting President, but where were you when a Republican President was in the Whitehouse. I didn't hear any of you Libs crying for your fellow libocrats to stop being disrespectful towards President Bush. Democrats sitting in office were disprespecting the Sitting President and Commander and Chief in the national media, even on foreign soil! But I guess that is okay...hypocrite!!!!!!!!! It goes both ways my friend! But it doesn't suprise me, you probably believe everything you hear and see in the liberal media. Try and think for yourself for a change. It hasn't been one group that brought our country to this place. Politicians are Politicians, I don't know of any that are barely scraping by financially. Have any Democrat Politicians offered some of their own personal money to help the poor. Unlike YOU, I have no problem saying that I haven't seen any money from Republicans coming their way. They never want to give there own money to the poor but have no problem spending other peoples money.

I personally gave more to charity than Vice President Biden in his first year in office. I made under 60k that year and still gave about 8k more than he did. But as a Liberal he is for the POOR....right.

Four years in office and the first two were with a total Democratic controlled congress and senate, yet what have we accomplished? Still blaming Bush! Really, when do we expect this guy to take some responsibility for what HE has done?

While I didn't agree with all of President Bushes policies, at least he wasn't going around the world apologizing for the USA as if we are a bad country. That is disrespect to our country in my opinion. I also don't disagree with this guy protesting along with all the others, it is our right in this greatest country on earth. I have a problem with him wearing the uniform which represents the Marine Corp when he did it! Not to mention the way he was wearing it. I would expect someone who has never worn the uniform of the US Military to wear it the way he was, with no respect or Military Bearing. He could have been dressed in regular civilian attire or even a tuxedo and that would have been fine. I wouldn't expect you that have never worn the uniform to understand.

A true U.S. Marine would never, ever disgrace the Corps, especially in this fasion. Remember, uniforms can be purchased online all day long. That's not to say this man never served in the U.S.MC. He is a disgrace to the uniform and those of us that have worked the fine men and women of the U.S.M.C. can attest that bad apples are not tolerated in the Corps.

Semper Fi to all you Jar Heads from this Hoo Ya Deep Sea Diver!

I for one have worn that uniform. And I would never and I mean never wear it like that. The USMC will have words with him when he gets back to base. I have no problem him trying to make a point. But clean yourself up, You represent the United States Marine Corps. SEMPERFI

You marines know what I am talking about. <_<