Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TAMPA DINAR WAREHOUSE PIC????

Thats a picture of a Costco warehouse stacked with Coke, Pepsi,Sierra Mist, 7-UP and Jack Daniels.

Took the words right outta my mouth.

Fire the person in charge who came up with that stupid advertisment idea...It will have an opposite effect!!

No doubt. Talk about a flooded market. LOL. Not a very keen marketing ploy. And... No possible way it could be anything other than dinar. No photoshop. No other products. If you see it in a picture on the internet, it must be for real.

Dont any of you know how much 1 TRILLION DOLLARS would be?

You do know how much was spent on the war in IRAQ, right?

SO this one warehouse has everyone thinking they know what is going on? LOL

REALLY? People slow down and relax. That is a small window into this. It took how many 747's to bring in their new currency?

Tampa Dinar is one dealer and there is a lot more DInar out there but not nearly as much as any of you calculate. Not as much as we are told either (IMHO).

If you think this REALLY is a losing investment get out. LASTLY, when they rv do you understand that your dinar are not worthless in comparison to the dollar. So when you trade them in they have value. It works on both sides of the trade in.

They are just worth more. The value goes up on both sides of the trade.

.They do not need the value in the way most think they do to RV or trade up.

PEACE and stay calm. Holding on to Adams words of PRE TURKEY DAY. Our next peg date.

We shall see..

whats a dong? laugh.gif

Hey guys, when talking about dong, does it not belong in the crazy side of dv vets thread? :D

BTW currency would not be stored in a warehouse. Cash goes in a vault. I wanna say duh, but I would get attacked. dag gom it

so i will say hello, FIRE

Edited by uncirculd

Here is the picture.

Does anybody really think that a business would put their assets on the web for everyone to see?? It's just an advertisement and it is doing exactly what it is supposed to be doing..There is no way that anyone can have that much cash on hand outside of iraq and not be a target of the Federal reserve..GIVE ME A BREAK dude!!

Edited by gjames_54

Hi uncirc. Thanks for you comment on our crazy thread. really wish some more of you crazy people would come play a little. Oh...uncirc. i would go read what i reaplied to you........not repeatable on this thread.;):rolleyes:

just did. nice to see the thread is roling along nice and sweet.

Edited by uncirculd