Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's "Official" Chat 10-12-11

kcw

The way I see the $.10 that Adam stands behind is:

1) Not giving people false hope of a $5-6-7-8 dollar RV!

2) If we are looking for a $.10 and it comes in at $.86 - $1.00 to whatever, we will all be happy that it came in over a $.10 and everyone is happy

3)If Adam told us it was coming in at $4.00 and it only comes in at $.10-$30 then there would really be some pi$ed off people at him!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

This is just my TwoCents.gif and I will wait for Adam's post that he said he would make on this matter!! wink.gif

Bump

Agree wholeheartedly Bumper! +1

Think about it folks, despite Adam's expressed thoughts on this, if he were to promote a high rate, like many of the so-called gurus, and it came in low, many people would be disappointed, and I, daresay, might even be audacious enough to take legal action! Don't be naive to think some won't find an eager bottom-feeding, ambulance-chasing, shark of a lawyer (no offense to sharks) to take on such a case. If Adam, by his own admission, does indeed have a team of lawyers on retainer, I would imagine, NOT inflating expectations would be one piece of advice they would offer. Especially in the case of those gurus who claim $8 RVs! Can you imagine, the outcry from the "sheeple" who may have gone "all in" and bought more than they could afford, expecting an 800,000% (or more) return?

REMEMBER: OVERPROMISE + UNDERDELIVER = ZERO

UNDERPROMISE + OVERDELIVER = HERO

I expect Adam to soon be a HERO! smile.gif

Shalom!

I respect how aadam has said .10 cents but i wil respectfully disagree because soley of what we have seen in articles of them wanting to be at par with the U.S dollar also i dont think .10 cents wil go nicely with their adjusted exchnage rate to soley go off the 2012 budget just seems like it needs to be a lot more than that anyhow thanks for the chat as always Adam I am sticking to about.86 to 1.17 that falls in line with what they have said numerous times in articles and where they want the dinar at.

P.s .10 cents i would cash in a little and hold out from there if i can.

I am with you on that one easy!!! wink.gif

Thanks for the chat Adam! And thanks for posting!

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

I sure hope it RV's for more than that! At least $1.00 !unsure.gif

I sure hope your right!!! Can I ask you this? If it RV's for such a small amt. of .10, why cash in any at all? Why not just hold on and wait...(if there is no cash in time) am I missing something here...? Thanks..Priscilla

Everyone has different needs and circumstances, so all of us have to make our decisions regarding cashing in based on different facts.

Thanks Adam,

I know you and I have been in this dinar game a long time, I really do like how everything is setting up for a small R.V. like I was told in the past.

I think the Key to all of this is when the zeros drop?I do not think it is a matter of if anymore.

Regardless ,

For all those who believe that we will see a 1$ to 3$ I think reality will hit you hard early next year.You can crunch all the numbers you want but the U.A.E. durham is only 30 something cents and they are very thriving economy.

You should be honored with that kind of return on a investement .

@Adam

Thank you for the insightful comments. It is nice to have access to a researcher that provides opinions based on some level of research. Too many people are getting elevated to some lofty status (guru ?) for providing such painfully, consistent incorrect information.

Your conservative and balanced approach, along with the info you provide, is refreshing.

With that said... I really hope that you are wrong about the $.10 rate. I agree... to a point. The CBI would be foolish to come out of the gate with a rate anywhere near $3.00. So many investors, on so many levels, are waiting to pounce on the first exchange rate presented. My guess is if the rate came out at $.05 half or more of the people holding IQD in the US would jump on it. However, the CBI has a bigger issue than the dollars this will cost. The CBI is charged with the development of the backbone of the economy as well as the modernization of the banking system. It seems more likely that to enter the world economy as a player the rate should be in the $1.00 range.

Just a working man's opinion...

Adam, thanks again for your work here.

• Upvote 1

I respect how aadam has said .10 cents but i wil respectfully disagree because soley of what we have seen in articles of them wanting to be at par with the U.S dollar also i dont think .10 cents wil go nicely with their adjusted exchnage rate to soley go off the 2012 budget just seems like it needs to be a lot more than that anyhow thanks for the chat as always Adam I am sticking to about.86 to 1.17 that falls in line with what they have said numerous times in articles and where they want the dinar at.

P.s .10 cents i would cash in a little and hold out from there if i can.

Actually .10 is a bit too optimistic. If you think the dinar will be on par with the dollar soon then you believe in a LOP. That's the fastest way to get there, not RV and anyway what country do you know of that has ever pulled off a 1000% RV?

We bought a lot of their currency its also the reason they won't LOP. They can't we'd kill them cashing out...

They can only suck up as much of their currency as they can from their own people until the time comes to deal with us because we are a large group of non iraqis holding their currency and they know it!!!

And when that time comes, they will NOT come out at .10....oh no....they will come out much much lower than that...cashing out dinar here and there rather than majority of us all at once is what will happen...and because they vacummed so much of their currency up, they can control the exchange rate if they like. Why pay out at .10 when they can pay you .004? that's 4,000 dollars for every mill you bought. If that happened of course some people would get off the ride....hehehe

Heck, it could be even less than that initially! how many people would get ticked off and cash out if the dinar came out at .006? hahahaha

Oh and an overnight RV would cause mayhem in Iraq's society and in our as well...blood would be spilled over the currency and cbi would be blamed...No FAT RV, No LOP!!

Edited by burn_the_village
  • Downvote 1

Anyone that would be upset with a .10 RV should get their head examined. Ten cents is a pipe dream at this point. Get your heads out of your arses for crying out loud.

Everyone on here has been so courteous and I was thinking, "Wow, not one negative comment" and then bam someone has to ruin the whole thread.

• Upvote 1

There is truly only one way to look at this investment and that is if we make a profit then it was a great investment.

If not, then nothing ventured nothing gained and life goes on. I don't have a great deal of of money now , but i'm still a happy person, so either way I will still be a happy person.

:D

Uncle Barkie

Edited by Uncle Barkie
  • Upvote 6

There is truly only one way to look at this investment and that is if we make a profit then it was a great investment.

If not, then nothing ventured nothing gained and life goes on. I don't have a great deal of of money now , but i'm still a happy person, so either way I will still be a happy person.

:D

Uncle Barkie

Quoted for truth, and +1 for the awesome post!

"if we make a profit then it was a great investment.If not, then nothing ventured nothing gained and life goes on. "

I sure hope something ventured turns into a great gain, and I believe it will... but I'm with you, Uncle Barkie. I'm happy now and I will be tomorrow, too. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2