Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bear says no more date but plenty of rate ( todays rumor) 10/11

hitman

Bear5642 on OOM chat Tue evening

10/11/2011 [bear5642] OK I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYMORE DATES AND I WILL SETTLE WITH WHAT HAS BEEN RELEASED NOVEMBER3RD. I HAVE YET TO RECEIVE MY CALL AMD DO EXPECT IT SOON AND I FEEL 100% PERCENT IT WILL CONFIRM WHAT I ALREADY KNOW. SCOTTIG, OKIE AND I HAVE BEEN ON THE PHOME QUITE A BIT TODAY AND EVERYTHING LOOKS GREAT. PEOPLE DON’T BUY INTO THESE HIGH RATES I CAN TELL YOU IT WILL NOT HAPPEN JUST BE BLESSED WITH WHATEVER THEY DO DECIDE TO RV THE IQD AT I HAVE TO GO

Bulldog75 on OOM chat saying we are looking really good and start looking after midnight tonight

10/11/2011 5:46 PM [bulldog75] United Nations/IMF sessions: I earlier advised you, a great week was coming. IQD/VND rates should post on or before this Friday at the latest. United Nations could begin posting rate est changes after midnight tonight, Tuesday. These rates should go into effect during next 48 hours Thurs/Friday at latest for their usual monthly 1st and 15th post notice change. We are confident, poised and ready. The good lord provides and our currency gifts of love and IQD/VND comes now. Three baskets coming, not five. Amen

5:48 PM [shar35] Bulldog75 Thanks for your post. Great News!! We're soooo close to the $$$$. It seems to be coming together!

5:48 PM [jamessmith33] Bulldog75 like in the .30's?

5:49 PM [bulldog75] jamessmith33 shar35 ; TY Cannot rule that out either.

When you get no where with the dinar..... Pump up the DONG......... Okie the Oil Pump and his sludge pumping chumps

Where is Bluwolf????...... We could have a the dropping we need for Wed Lunch roasted dropping on a french roll with BS soup... stop by for Thurs menu

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

10/11/2011 [bear5642] OK I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYMORE DATES AND I WILL SETTLE WITH WHAT HAS BEEN RELEASED NOVEMBER3RD. I HAVE YET TO RECEIVE MY CALL AMD DO EXPECT IT SOON AND I FEEL 100% PERCENT IT WILL CONFIRM WHAT I ALREADY KNOW. SCOTTIG, OKIE AND I HAVE BEEN ON THE PHOME QUITE A BIT TODAY AND EVERYTHING LOOKS GREAT. PEOPLE DON’T BUY INTO THESE HIGH RATES I CAN TELL YOU IT WILL NOT HAPPEN JUST BE BLESSED WITH WHATEVER THEY DO DECIDE TO RV THE IQD AT I HAVE TO GO

Bulldog75 on OOM chat saying we are looking really good and start looking after midnight tonight

10/11/2011 5:46 PM [bulldog75] United Nations/IMF sessions: I earlier advised you, a great week was coming. IQD/VND rates should post on or before this Friday at the latest. United Nations could begin posting rate est changes after midnight tonight, Tuesday. These rates should go into effect during next 48 hours Thurs/Friday at latest for their usual monthly 1st and 15th post notice change. We are confident, poised and ready. The good lord provides and our currency gifts of love and IQD/VND comes now. Three baskets coming, not five. Amen

5:48 PM [shar35] Bulldog75 Thanks for your post. Great News!! We're soooo close to the $$$$. It seems to be coming together!

5:48 PM [jamessmith33] Bulldog75 like in the .30's?

5:49 PM [bulldog75] jamessmith33 shar35 ; TY Cannot rule that out either.

When you get no where with the dinar..... Pump up the DONG......... Okie the Oil Pump and his sludge pumping chumps

Where is Bluwolf????...... We could have a the dropping we need for Wed Lunch roasted dropping on a french roll with BS soup... stop by for Thurs menu

Thursday: Hot buttered noodles with roasted Dong, and a side of Bear Au Jus, tossed Oakie salad with a three basket vinaigrette. Served along side a 10oz. Bulldog filet with mushroom sauce.

Pawwwwlease. The good Lord would cast all of you into the pit of Hades for all the blasphemous shite that has come out of your mouths. Luckily all of us here at DV know better than to sip from your kool-aid. All joking aside, who else is ready for this to be done???

Bear_chases.gif

Easy, I don't think the rest of us want to know what happens "off camera" on that one!

• Upvote 1

This is where the staff enter his room and make him put the straight jacket back on.... :P

Do you think maybe they are in different State Hospitals or the same one? How are they getting access to the internet to make these posts, don't they have big men in white scrubs patrolling the hallways at these places.

Okay OKIE, time to take your happy pill and slip back into this armless jacket... :eyebrows:

:lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 2