Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliament Holiday postponed-

FreckledFuzz

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&twu=1&u=http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php%3Fid%3D27699

10-10-2011 | (Voice of Iraq) - met the leaders of the Political Council for action in Iraq based in Baghdad on Monday day on 10.10.2011, to discuss the political situation and the public in the country and ways out of the current crisis ... After the meeting, Ms. Suhaila Abed Jaafar Minister of Displacement and Migration and the former leadership of the political council; a press statement that said:

Council to consider political action to Iraq with concern the current situation, battered by the winds of controversy and differences between the political blocs and the serious consequences that must be reckoned with account set as consideration the interests of the country and its citizens before the interests of the bloc and the party. She added: After faltering nominate ministers security and a waiver of Dr. Ayad Allawi, the Policy Board, Italana Parliament to vote on the Minister of Electricity alternative to the minister resigned; though this is cause for optimism, it is required of Parliament to use its means of legal and constitutional pressure on the government to nominate other candidates for the ministries of security vacant and send their names as soon as possible for the end of the file that is long overdue. She Abdul Jafar, said the parliament to work hard to pass pending bills and stalled and the postponement of the legislative term holiday planned in response to the current requirements and the wishes of the citizen.

She concluded by saying that the leaders of the Council agreed unanimously at their meeting to remind the masses of political promises and electoral programs; which carried the slogan of serving the nation and the citizen, which has become at present part of the past; and invite the government to pay attention seriously to address the gaps in the security file and find the file service and urged them to resolve all outstanding issues in the political side to achieve the concept of partnership with the other in its true sense in decision-making in word and deed.

Information Office

Political Council for the work of the Iraqi

10/10/2011

• Upvote 5

Thank you for posting this. I think that it is wise for them to keep working. The had given themselves another 100 days for reporting their progress, and it would be a shame if they were on vacation when it was suppose to be done! Not sure that the report would be looking so good for the Iraqi people!

Get the job done, and go RV!!!

B) B) B)

• Upvote 1

As usual takes a women(hope i read that correctly) to put a boot in our arse(men i mean) to get the job done. Come on Ladies + Me

Yeah I +1 to you. It does take a woman at times to remind a man of his obligations, responsibilities and the prioritizing of them.

Who ever she is, go girlfriend!

• Upvote 1

As usual takes a women(hope i read that correctly) to put a boot in our arse(men i mean) to get the job done. Come on Ladies + Me

What a little Brown Noseer ( lookig for +'s ) lol lol :D

You know why they call PMS---PMS don't you

Because Mad Cow Disease was taken JUST KIDDING :D

A women never let a little thing like common sence get in the way of her argument. AGAIN JUST KIDDING :D

CHRIS ROCK Quotes just could not help myself.

I was just trying to be cute.A women just happens to be my best friend and partner in life.

Therefore I appoogize to any Women I may have offended.

I really truely love and respect Women and it's about time a Women stepped in to straightn these yahoos out.

When women get true equality over there things will not take near as long to get done and done once and right.

Council to consider political action... Parliament to vote on the Minister of Electricity alternative... to nominate other candidates for the ministries of security... parliament to work hard to pass pending bills and stalled and the postponement of the legislative term holiday planned

I have trouble understanding most of the translations, so I cut out the non-essentials as shown above. It does seem to indicate that they will consider postponing the holiday until the security ministers are nominated and pending bills are passed. Let's hope they postpone the holiday break and get their ducks in a row so the RV happens.

Good post, Fuzz.