Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady's small chat and my fav articles today 10/8/11

BondLady

Wow...BL...I'd ask "how do you do it"...but I think I know at least two answers that already apply....

1)Cuz u just talented in snoopin the scoop and not scoopin the poop

2)alot of work time and consideration devoted to the topic

Thanks for always pulling what you believe to be the highlights. I tend to read articles and kiiiind of sort of get what they might be trying to say. I'm never sure if I should be excited or worried that I've understood it incorrectly. You have no idea how much we appreciate your careful thought and obvious grasp of these articles' real intentions, also, your ability to reinterate the material in layman's terms. I'm NOT lazy, lol, however, I hope the RV takes place long before I have developed the jargon translation skills you have, but in the mean time...he he...a GREAT BIG OL Thanks to you, BL.

Always feel so less stressed after reading an article and then your breakdown. MMMWWWWAH!!:hug:

• Upvote 3

Wow...BL...I'd ask "how do you do it"...but I think I know at least two answers that already apply....

1)Cuz u just talented in snoopin the scoop and not scoopin the poop

2)alot of work time and consideration devoted to the topic

Thanks for always pulling what you believe to be the highlights. I tend to read articles and kiiiind of sort of get what they might be trying to say. I'm never sure if I should be excited or worried that I've understood it incorrectly. You have no idea how much we appreciate your careful thought and obvious grasp of these articles' real intentions, also, your ability to reinterate the material in layman's terms. I'm NOT lazy, lol, however, I hope the RV takes place long before I have developed the jargon translation skills you have, but in the mean time...he he...a GREAT BIG OL Thanks to you, BL.

Always feel so less stressed after reading an article and then your breakdown. MMMWWWWAH!!:hug:

g early mornin to you all..its 230 am an am workin but started my day reading the comments and i just wanted to ty all for the nice comments and your support, i trully appreciate it, things imo are looking good, i like u all will be so glad when this rides over i just might get to sleep a full 6 to 8 hrs lol, ty caught for all u said, it means a lot to me i do try to see past the lil picture and on into the bigger pic, try to see whats hidden what the normal eye doesnt see, and hope im seeing and reading them right, all we can do is try and to do the best we can, i better start my news searches , yesterday was special was so many different pieces of good news to me, that i picked up on, hopefully more today...have a great sunday.....and ty kindly again.......BL

• Upvote 4