Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My Personal Bank Story

krome2ez

Well this is first hand with my very own bank story.

I've been going to the same SunTrust bank in Ft.Myers Florida for some time.

This branch had never sold dinar, and when asked, they really didn't know

much other than they were not dealing with it.

Today during my lunch break, I went to re-new the tags for my lawn trailer, and then to deposit my pay check at the SunTrust bank branch in North Fort Myers.

I was making small talk with the teller(KIm). They had installed new bullet-proof glass since the last time I had been there and some kind of device that spit out the cash/bills that I was getting cash back from. Thought the device kinda neat, never seeing anything like that in a bank before. Usually they just open a drawer for the cash.

Anyway, I asked her if they would be dealing with the Iraqi dinar when it revalues, and she said yes. I was surprised, as the other branch had always told me no. I then asked her if she knew when it might revalue, she hesitated and looked at the other teller who gave an odd look, then turned back to me and said no, that she did not.

I asked if there was any truth to the "green" screens and "swift codes." She quickly stated no such thing as a green screen, but did confirm swift codes. We both acknowledged that there was a lot of lies floating around on the internet.

She smiled and I walked out and went back to work.

The end.

Sorry, no happy ending.

Not yet anyway. :D

The best story I read all day.... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 2

Thank you for the information. There will be only one happy ending, in all these stories, but it is good to hear some positive information from someone who has been here for a while. You of all people know what happens to "Bank Stories". +1 you!! :)

Go RV!!!

:P:P:P

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the story. Had my own story the other day also with about the same info. Except the glancing over to the other teller part of your story. Hmmmmm. We can only hope there was a hidden message there. Dream a little dream.

Go RV

• Upvote 2

Hate to get technical, but can you define, Odd look?

Just wondering did you get the sense that they did actually know a date?

If I had to describe it,

it was if she was looking for permission to say something.

I could be totally off, and probably am,

but that was the impression I got.

Only time will tell.

• Upvote 3

Today during my lunch break, I went to re-new the tags for my lawn trailer, and then to deposit my pay check at the SunTrust bank branch in North Fort Myers.

I was making small talk with the teller(KIm). They had installed new bullet-proof glass since the last time I had been there and some kind of device that spit out the cash/bills that I was getting cash back from. Thought the device kinda neat, never seeing anything like that in a bank before. Usually they just open a drawer for the cash.

Anyway, I asked her if they would be dealing with the Iraqi dinar when it revalues, and she said yes. I was surprised, as the other branch had always told me no. I then asked her if she knew when it might revalue, she hesitated and looked at the other teller who gave an odd look, then turned back to me and said no, that she did not.

I asked if there was any truth to the "green" screens and "swift codes." She quickly stated no such thing as a green screen, but did confirm swift codes. We both acknowledged that there was a lot of lies floating around on the internet.

The end.

Sorry, no happy ending.

Is it the one on 41 or College? The bullet-proof glass is probably because of all the bank robberies we have had lately.

Is it the one on 41 or College? The bullet-proof glass is probably because of all the bank robberies we have had lately.

41 and Pine Island Rd.

In the Merchant Crossing shopping center.

The one on 41 at College has always stated that they do not and will not be dealing with the dinar.

Hate to get technical, but can you define, Odd look?

Just wondering did you get the sense that they did actually know a date?

"can you define, Odd look?" hahaha He probably meant "meaningful," but this made me laugh. Seems like we are getting into the barebones details when we ask for more info about such common terms. Guess you wanted to be sure there wasn't more to it, but it sure cracked me up. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 1

The end.

Sorry, no happy ending.

Thank you for sharing! You are BRAVE :-) Ok SWIFT CODES are ALWAYS used for International Wires - need to know the two (or three) parties to the transaction - the tellers better have known this because they work at a bank! I would not expect a teller to have access to back screens- BUT I would expect the foreign currency department of the larger banks to have access to this type of data. It is really no different than level II or level I quotes for the securities industry. The professionals get a whole different level of view than the public. Further if you have a bloomberg terminal (about $1700 per month) you get to see EVERYTHING MOVING - of course you need about 4-5 screens minimum to watch all the activity. Anyway, I havent worked in a bank but based upon my experience in securities, and different levels of access - I believe its TRUE that the private side can see more than the public. Have a great weekend all!

:twothumbs::twocents:

:twothumbs::twocents:

• Upvote 1

Now why would someone think that "anyone" would know when it is going to RV? Adam doesn't even know! and so that's not saying much for a bank teller! and if she threw out a date, would you believe her? Heck, I can throw out a date too! and that doesn't mean a thing! why don't people see this? JOIN VIP AND WAIT FOR ADAM'S TEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!rolleyes.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The end.

Sorry, no happy ending.

Where are you taking your lawn?...Thats either a very large trailer or a very small lawn. :D

• Upvote 2

Where are you taking your lawn?...Thats either a very large trailer or a very small lawn. :D

:lol: I didn't know what exactly to call it.

I didn't want to say just trailer, then some might think moble home or camper.

It's a utility trailer that I use to haul my lawn mower back and forth from my house to my ex's house.

Just a little 5'x8', that's all.

:lol: I didn't know what exactly to call it.

I didn't want to say just trailer, then some might think moble home or camper.

It's a utility trailer that I use to haul my lawn mower back and forth from my house to my ex's house.

Just a little 5'x8', that's all.

like an RV??? :lol:

• Upvote 1

Now why would someone think that "anyone" would know when it is going to RV? Adam doesn't even know! and so that's not saying much for a bank teller! and if she threw out a date, would you believe her? Heck, I can throw out a date too! and that doesn't mean a thing! why don't people see this? JOIN VIP AND WAIT FOR ADAM'S TEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!rolleyes.gif

Well why don't people see that paying money for a VIP subscription to get info that will be posted all over this site and others is a waste of money. You can get a free text alert from DD. Although I might agree with what you said the way you said it not so good. Also I think you might be putting a little too much faith in Adam. Do your own research don't be a sheep.

• Upvote 6