Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

JOHNNYWG 10/6/2011 @ 6PM PACIFIC (JJhall post OOMF)

ronscarpa

JOHNNYWG 10/6/2011 @ 6PM PACIFIC (JJhall post OOMF)

From Dinar Recaps

jonnywg] as at 1o am this morning the swif codes changed to regular buy codes

[jonnywg] this statred the legal transfer of muney

[jonnywg] as at 3 pm today the new codes were in effect at both banks

[jonnywg] now the fun beginsthere were several transactions buy the rates 9:05 PM

[jonnywg] we were shown active swiss codes

[jonnywg] we were shown that many transactions took place(verified by another source

[jonnywg] we know that they are trying and this is as close as we have ever been

[jonnywg] at 6am we will have the new codes for release to the public

[jonnywg] we will also have a temporary rate

[jonnywg] teapot60 it is in the back screens at the bank...the next step is the permanent rate

[jonnywg] diamond5 we are close to the banks being able to cashin...another step in the process

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

The swift codes he is referring too were last week changed to MT527 which refers to the instruction set the bank gets printed out, then on it they get a BIC # which is the 8-12 digit code they insert and it activates the instruction set in their system. The new swift codes this week nobody has said the MT# I'm interested in knowing it since that is the identifier of the set of the instructions the code will plug in when they enter it in the system.

• Upvote 1

Must be a clone of OOM.... swift codes, swiss codes, swiftlet codes, computer glitch, new software glitch... its Friday... and its coming... Sat or sunday!! watch it... rates are in.. no JOKE!

Bottom line is this: very simply put out the hard facts that Iraq is still in disarray... even if they do RV, the currency must be floated before an exchange can take place, they cannot revalue at their whim and fancy at whatever rate they want... they have to let market forces dictate their value... so 3? 4? I have my reservations. But I do wish for an RV... reality is... I am not optimistic about it within the next year.

I don't worry about spelling and grammer. There are more than just english speaking people in this investment. These people with limited english abilities could have good intel to share. The idiot is always the person who has to point out the flaws in some elses post. Also I always wonder why when someone brings a post from another site they get a negative. +1 from me puts you back to "0"

• Upvote 4

The swift codes he is referring too were last week changed to MT527 which refers to the instruction set the bank gets printed out, then on it they get a BIC # which is the 8-12 digit code they insert and it activates the instruction set in their system. The new swift codes this week nobody has said the MT# I'm interested in knowing it since that is the identifier of the set of the instructions the code will plug in when they enter it in the system.

ha! That's funny. Fire up the overthrusters and prepare for interdimensional travel! That's all total gibberish of course. A SWIFT code or a BIC code is just the international standard (ISO-9362, yes google is your friend) for identifying a financial institution like a bank. The codes for banks in Iraq are available (and have been) here. All SWIFT or BIC codes are either 8 or 11 characters long (i.e. so MT527 is not one). Edited by xyzzy

ha! That's funny. Fire up the overthrusters and prepare for interdimensional travel! That's all total gibberish of course. A SWIFT code or a BIC code is just the international standard (ISO-9362, yes google is your friend) for identifying a financial institution like a bank. The codes for banks in Iraq are available (and have been) here. All SWIFT or BIC codes are either 8 or 11 characters long (i.e. so MT527 is not one).

MT 527 is a set of instructions then swift code would follow.... I don't think he meant it was the actual swift code. There's more to it than the actual bank code.

1. The entity wishing to do a transfer approaches a bank and gives the bank the order to transfer a certain amount of money. IBAN and BIC codes are given as well so the bank knows where the money needs to be sent.

2. The sending bank transmits a message, via a secure system (such as SWIFT or Fedwire), to the receiving bank, requesting that it effect payment according to the instructions given.

3. The message also includes settlement instructions. The actual transfer is not instantaneous: funds may take several hours or even days to move from the sender's account to the receiver's account.

Either the banks involved must hold a reciprocal account with each other, or the payment must be sent to a bank with such an account, a correspondent bank, for further benefit to the ultimate recipient.

• Upvote 3

MT 527 is a set of instructions then swift code would follow.... I don't think he meant it was the actual swift code. There's more to it than the actual bank code.

1. The entity wishing to do a transfer approaches a bank and gives the bank the order to transfer a certain amount of money. IBAN and BIC codes are given as well so the bank knows where the money needs to be sent.

2. The sending bank transmits a message, via a secure system (such as SWIFT or Fedwire), to the receiving bank, requesting that it effect payment according to the instructions given.

3. The message also includes settlement instructions. The actual transfer is not instantaneous: funds may take several hours or even days to move from the sender's account to the receiver's account.

Either the banks involved must hold a reciprocal account with each other, or the payment must be sent to a bank with such an account, a correspondent bank, for further benefit to the ultimate recipient.

A "set of instructions"? What does that mean (if anything)? Have people wired funds to their Warka accounts? If so then wire transfers work. An RV will not have any impact on the mechanism by which wire transfers are executed. All this loading codes to get to the next level to see the back room screen ... its just made up gibberish. I fail to see why an exchange rate change would have any such mechanism, the number just changes.

My thought as well, who is the mysterous man, anybody want to guess, I say its OKIE in disguise :lol: :lol:

Brings to mind an oldie but goodie: (I took some liberties)

OKIE in disguise, well that's what you are

Lemonade lies with a brand new car

RV,RV,RV come to me tonight

OKIE in disguise, with glasses

RVVVV tonight, RVVVV tonight

This time it sure is right

Except for the strings on my kite

• Upvote 1

Is their any way to find these people? I am a therapist, and not an IT guy. How can we find and expose these goofballs. However, Tony Renfrow was exposed, and he is still making the boards with his crap. Unbelievable!

HA! HA! That explains your Avatar! You and 'BettyBoop' should get together!

:D