Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Assad Threatens to Attack Tel Aviv if NATO Strikes

delta22

Syrian President Bashar Assad threatened to torch the Middle East, especially Israel, if NATO attacks his country, ynetnews.com reports.

Assad reportedly made the threat during a meeting with Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu, when he said: "If a crazy measure is taken against Damascus, I will need not more than six hours to transfer hundreds of rockets and missiles to the Golan Heights to fire them at Tel Aviv."

He made the comment after Davutoglu reportedly conveyed a warning message from the United States to Assad, ynetnews.com reported, attributing the information to an unverified story from the Iranian Fars news agency.

According to Fars, Assad vowed that Damascus would call on Hezbollah in Lebanon to launch a rocket and missile attack on Israel.

"All these events will happen in three hours, but in the second three hours, Iran will attack US warships in the Persian Gulf as American and European interests will be targeted simultaneously," ynet quotes Assad as saying.

Read more on Newsmax.com: Report: Assad Threatens to Attack Tel Aviv if NATO Strikes

Important: Do You support Pres. Obama's Re-Election? Vote Here Now!

• Upvote 3

Syrian President Bashar Assad threatened to torch the Middle East, especially Israel, if NATO attacks his country, ynetnews.com reports.

Assad reportedly made the threat during a meeting with Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu, when he said: "If a crazy measure is taken against Damascus, I will need not more than six hours to transfer hundreds of rockets and missiles to the Golan Heights to fire them at Tel Aviv."

He made the comment after Davutoglu reportedly conveyed a warning message from the United States to Assad, ynetnews.com reported, attributing the information to an unverified story from the Iranian Fars news agency.

According to Fars, Assad vowed that Damascus would call on Hezbollah in Lebanon to launch a rocket and missile attack on Israel.

"All these events will happen in three hours, but in the second three hours, Iran will attack US warships in the Persian Gulf as American and European interests will be targeted simultaneously," ynet quotes Assad as saying.

Read more on Newsmax.com: Report: Assad Threatens to Attack Tel Aviv if NATO Strikes

The world just dont know what we can do but they are about to see what do you bet Iran dont help

hahaha

now all you prophecy gurus can witness the storm before the 1000 year peace

Its time

no more RV

• Upvote 1

Delta..I think you would probably agree with me that our military technology always runs years in front of what's out there for civilian use...I had top secret clearance during my Navy stint but that wasn't top, top secret....scary but there are places and things that are so protected that presidents are not privy to it...no way the average person would believe that but that does not negate facts...there are top secret "things" that we were exposed to as early as the 60's that still sound like science fiction...the dipsticks threatening the middle east don't seem to realize that 6 hours would be a lifetime considering they could be wiped off the face of the earth in mere minutes...so much for sidewalk sissy threats...let's just hope the people in charge of the techy weapondry never have the inclination to use it.....hurry rv while we can still find a purpose...like in helping the downtrodden and people in despair..blessings

I would like to see them use that microwave weapon that way we dont have to rebuild nothing just clean up the mess ...............

and i know some will say Ran thats not good

These guys kill all day long there own people they need to go .......................

And then these yahoos will have made their last terrorist attack. Can they say "NUKED MEAT"?

Ummm, let me think......NO!

Talk about telegraphing your intentions! He even gives a time line for response.... The Arab countries are great at sabre rattling but their follow through has always been, well, weak! Arab military structures suffer from terrible command and control issues that always seems to gets their azzes waxed.

For example: Each and every time the Syrian airforce has challanged the Israeli airforce, it has turned into a "turkey shoot" for the Israel's.

It is no different on the ground, the Syrian's lost as many tanks to the Israeli's in the Golan Heights as Hitler lost to the Russians in the battle of Kursk! Egyptian pilots have been known to eject from their jets without any fight when facing Israels pilots. I guess the bottom line is that the Syrian's and possibly the Iranians will just get trounced as they are great at starting a fight but lack the balls to finnish one!

I do hope that there is no further escalation of tensions as that will definately hurt progress in Iraq and could indefinately put a stopper on any RV!

Well look at it this way if they want to pick a fight, the US stands ready and more than willing to put them in their place and besides if we take a few countries out we want have to send them next months foreign aide check.

• Upvote 1

Delta..I think you would probably agree with me that our military technology always runs years in front of what's out there for civilian use...I had top secret clearance during my Navy stint but that wasn't top, top secret....scary but there are places and things that are so protected that presidents are not privy to it...no way the average person would believe that but that does not negate facts...there are top secret "things" that we were exposed to as early as the 60's that still sound like science fiction...the dipsticks threatening the middle east don't seem to realize that 6 hours would be a lifetime considering they could be wiped off the face of the earth in mere minutes...so much for sidewalk sissy threats...let's just hope the people in charge of the techy weapondry never have the inclination to use it.....hurry rv while we can still find a purpose...like in helping the downtrodden and people in despair..blessings

Hmmm............I remember seeing you at area 51, your head was bigger and you only had three fingers on each hand

Now you look like the rest of usohmy.gif

I would like to see them use that microwave weapon that way we dont have to rebuild nothing just clean up the mess ...............

and i know some will say Ran thats not good

These guys kill all day long there own people they need to go .......................

???? they already are using the Microwave weapon..................Cell phones....they are cooking your brains every time you put it up to your ear

Bashar -Al-Assad deserves to be sent to Life imprisonment for all he did to his People... He brings on the in-famous Family Tradition ( like his criminal Father) to deem Sirya and its People as their personal turf for them to do whatever they want with... Of course they did oppress the Kurds among many other things....To them, the word "Democracy " and "Power change" are offensive and very bad words.....

Part of this is the West's fault as we ( various Countries) relied also on those weirdos cos they had promised us to stop the Islamic Extremism and they made us believe their way was the only way... In change for that we had promised not to break their nuts in their internal affairs ( translation: go on and massacre your people and we'll look the other way) , same as Mubarak, Ghadafi and the Tunisian Guy , just to name a few ( plus the Yemen guy, etc.)

Edited by umbertino

I wish there was a magic red button that when pushed would send out super bombs that some how only killed the idiots who were instigating wars. I'm sure it would automatically head to the ME. Wipe out the known and soon to be killers, leave the innocent unscathed and able to start a new life full of all that we were meant to enjoy. Oh yeah, that button would also start the RV.

Here little pink piggy piggy :eyebrows:

• Upvote 1