Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chat Rooms - Are the gurus really poviding intel

Dinar Buddy

Question, are we asking the tough questions and seeking the best possible answers. I am seeing few banks or traders selling Dinar, which means there is fewer locations to return your investm,ent, less surcharge. Yes, we all own real currency, but it could take another 2 years.

I just had a few friends sell back their Dinar, at a loss. I have choosen to keep my currency for the moment.

Go RV

• Upvote 2

dont forget they got the label"guru" for not being right with their intel....and ..yoou dont last long on there site if you buck the system

But, is there ANOTHER Guru site besides Dinar Guru?

Because it seems to me the guy that runs that site just copy/pastes things from different forums everywhere.

Doesn't that site MAKE people into guru's or is there something else?

But, is there ANOTHER Guru site besides Dinar Guru?

Because it seems to me the guy that runs that site just copy/pastes things from different forums everywhere.

Doesn't that site MAKE people into guru's or is there something else?

we don't advertise other sites here, CG. They are easy enough to find if you really want to. But I promise you, you will not get nearly the same amount of activity, or genuine information as you get here. (and we are a lot more fun too)

we don't advertise other sites here, CG. They are easy enough to find if you really want to. But I promise you, you will not get nearly the same amount of activity, or genuine information as you get here. (and we are a lot more fun too)

Aw, no. Sorry about that. I didn't mean "advertise" anyone. I don't think you understood my statement.

What I meant was, labeling someone a "guru" just seems easy for ANYONE.

If I copy and pasted responses on here from people, made up a site about Dinars and called them Guru's, how many new people would start regarding THOSE people as Guru's?

Seems like an easy labeling system that has many flaws. The exception being Okie and friends, since I believe they do it to themselves.

That's all I meant.

Now excuse me, I'm late for my palm reading.

What? What?

Aw, no. Sorry about that. I didn't mean "advertise" anyone. I don't think you understood my statement.

What I meant was, labeling someone a "guru" just seems easy for ANYONE.

If I copy and pasted responses on here from people, made up a site about Dinars and called them Guru's, how many new people would start regarding THOSE people as Guru's?

Seems like an easy labeling system that has many flaws. The exception being Okie and friends, since I believe they do it to themselves.

That's all I meant.

Now excuse me, I'm late for my palm reading.

What? What?

No offense but you have a lot of catching up to do....wink.gif

Question, are we asking the tough questions and seeking the best possible answers. I am seeing few banks or traders selling Dinar, which means there is fewer locations to return your investm,ent, less surcharge. Yes, we all own real currency, but it could take another 2 years.

I just had a few friends sell back their Dinar, at a loss. I have choosen to keep my currency for the moment.

Go RV

Asking "who" "what" questions? going in to one of those chat rooms or weekly and nightly calls and asking the "hard" questions, would be tantamount to walking into a church somewhere and asking the preacher to stop his sermon, and the congregation to stop echoing and reciting his words back to him.

Weekly and nightly calls and "chats," are for the reverent disciples, the true followers of their gospel.

That's all. Stick to the news, not the "good word" proliferated by the Dinar Holy Rollers.

This ticket has been purchased and i,m going to ride it till it comes to a stop!

GO RV!

Me too. Maybe one day, if it doesn't RV here, we can just go to Iraq and party!

• Upvote 1