Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

YES IT IS. . .OOPS I MEAN IT'S NOT. . .OH, Yea, NOW IT IS. . .ad nausium

Between Bulldog and bluwolf and Tony and 2nd-hand by okie (he's now too "cagy" to make any more of his stupid, "brash" statements himself. So now he HIDES and instead has Ghost or others do it under his name, supposedly at HIS voice).

ON AGAIN (whoo-e-e-e-e-o-o-o). . . .NOPE, OFF AGAIN (it's a combination of "THE COMET". . .and the DEFCON-1 and also because he got 'HACKED'.)

On.. . .NO, ah. . .it's OFF. No. . .it's REALLY on. . .but, uh, it LOOKS like it's OFF.

Hey supposed GURU;s. . .how 'bout just for ONCE keep your mouthes SHUT until and unless you can DOCUMENT where some of the GARBAGE you are throwing about, is CLEARED.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

How many Bears are there?

a bunch...polar bear, grizzily bear, sky bear, brown bear, black bear, brer bear, teddy bear, kola bear, running bare...too many to name :blink: (ok...running bear..the other could be bad in briars) and the 3 tankdude said

• Upvote 3

a bunch...polar bear, grizzily bear, sky bear, brown bear, black bear, brer bear, teddy bear, kola bear, running bare...too many to name :blink: (ok...running bear..the other could be bad in briars) and the 3 tankdude said

Oh boy, we may be in for a long night Tandy....I think dhardage may just have our sense of humor....

Between Bulldog and bluwolf and Tony and 2nd-hand by okie (he's now too "cagy" to make any more of his stupid, "brash" statements himself. So now he HIDES and instead has Ghost or others do it under his name, supposedly at HIS voice).

ON AGAIN (whoo-e-e-e-e-o-o-o). . . .NOPE, OFF AGAIN (it's a combination of "THE COMET". . .and the DEFCON-1 and also because he got 'HACKED'.)

On.. . .NO, ah. . .it's OFF. No. . .it's REALLY on. . .but, uh, it LOOKS like it's OFF.

Hey supposed GURU;s. . .how 'bout just for ONCE keep your mouthes SHUT until and unless you can DOCUMENT where some of the GARBAGE you are throwing about, is CLEARED.

When it comes to making posts like this, please follow your own advice.

***** This is a warning ***** Do NOT put your opinion CRYING commentary as a topic in the Rumors section. Its for RUMORS!!!!!!!! I'm getting really really tired of moving these Crying Posts!!!!

• Upvote 1

When it comes to making posts like this, please follow your own advice.

***** This is a warning ***** Do NOT put your opinion CRYING commentary as a topic in the Rumors section. Its for RUMORS!!!!!!!! I'm getting really really tired of moving these Crying Posts!!!!

Best hamburger San Antonio-Chris Madrids

Best Margarita San Antonio-La Fogata

Come on now Mark.....

• Upvote 1

Best hamburger San Antonio-Chris Madrids

Best Margarita San Antonio-La Fogata

Come on now Mark.....

Sorry, its just getting annoying, thanks for bringing something GOOD back to my memory! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

This is the Macho I ate last year. I wished I could get back there more often!

19944_1083005491243_1709523163_158688_3065502_n.jpg

313030_1525657877276_1709523163_755205_1539642745_n.jpg

How about a Berenstein bear? Does that count? Then, of course, mustn't forget Pooh bear. I am sure they have as much sense, and could contribute more to any segment than a guru bear could.

but everyone can go to Build a Bear and have a bear of their own......... stuff it with as much BS as you can ..... put a voice recorder in it that says.... Done Deal... Nuff Said.... cash on Monday...... and then it says Okie is the Dinar God you will follow till you can't follow no more.....

Okie 4:40 (rate) verse 666 (date) Book of Dinar