Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq Embassy in D.C.

My first post. My wife was advised by a man who will assist Dinar investors in opening Warka bank accounts to call the Iraqi Embassay in D.C. tomorrow morning to obtain the truth about the Dinar. He said she will be advised to send her questions via Email. He said she will be told via Email that the Dinars in America are here illegally and we will not be able to cash them in...in America. He also said there will most definately be a lop. He said the new lower denoms are being printed and Iraqi citizens will receive 250.00 Dinar for their 25,000.00 notes. He also said our Dinar will be worthless because we will not be able to cash them in...in America. He told my wife she should immediately sell her Dinar and then open a Warka account through Wells Fargo to purchase Dinars. The man's name was David. They have a connection with Warka bank/Wells Faro and their motivation is that they receive 10% of any profit in Warka accounts when the RV revalues.

Does anyone have any factual information about this. Has anyone called the Iraq Embassy in D.C?. Has anyone opened a Warka bank account...and if so why?

I hope this guy is full of it. We are new at this so any factual information will help.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Let me see if I have this right. You are saying that when I went to my local bank and placed an order for IQD and then waited for a period of time for the IQD to be shipped to the bank from the Federal Reserve, that I was waiting for the Federal Reserve to send me IQD that it was illegal for me to purchase and own outside of Iraq? I highly doubt that the Federal Reserve and my local bank would sell me a currency that was not legal for me to have. Once the IQD becomes a recognized trad-able currency then any foreign currency exchange will trade my IQD for dollars and that includes my local bank. As for the lop.....we shall see.

btw 250 for a 25,000 note would be deleting 2 zero's not 3 zero's like all the articles claim. Please post the email response from the embassy and from David stating 250 for each 25,000 note.

Edited by speculatorsRIDE
  • Upvote 2

Sounds like a crock of Sh*t....Warka Bank Accts have been funded with U.S. Funds for years in leiu of the exchange of U.S. Dollars being swapped over into dinar holdings...the Warka Accounts generally consist of a US Dollar Account and a IQD Account...does this sound like it is illegal...H#ll, Warka has your U.S. address when you open the accounts...so how could it be illegal when they are opening accounts while knowing they are outside investors that they are dealing with right there inside of Iraq...Who do you think are the predominate investors in Iraq?...I'ts a lot of foreigners...that's what the country is seeking to attract...Foreign Investment!

While I am cautious, I do not necessarily want to call BS, because someone posts something I do not believe in. I want this RV just as much as the next person, but lets face the facts... no one knows what will really happen. Anything is possible and we really won't know until it happens.

1st post, I hesitate on validity, possible? At this point, anything is possible, including what this poster has given us. I truly hope his wife is wrong.

pp

My first post. My wife was advised by a man who will assist Dinar investors in opening Warka bank accounts to call the Iraqi Embassay in D.C. tomorrow morning to obtain the truth about the Dinar. He said she will be advised to send her questions via Email. He said she will be told via Email that the Dinars in America are here illegally and we will not be able to cash them in...in America. He also said there will most definately be a lop. He said the new lower denoms are being printed and Iraqi citizens will receive 250.00 Dinar for their 25,000.00 notes. He also said our Dinar will be worthless because we will not be able to cash them in...in America. He told my wife she should immediately sell her Dinar and then open a Warka account through Wells Fargo to purchase Dinars. The man's name was David. They have a connection with Warka bank/Wells Faro and their motivation is that they receive 10% of any profit in Warka accounts when the RV revalues.

Does anyone have any factual information about this. Has anyone called the Iraq Embassy in D.C?. Has anyone opened a Warka bank account...and if so why?

I hope this guy is full of it. We are new at this so any factual information will help.

He wants your money in Iraq so they can lop it there BECAUSE THEY CANT LOP IT OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY .............................cash is not included in the lop.........only Digital currency

and the only way to reduce the amount we receive at exchange is to have a duel exchange rate .$1 for them And .10 for every body-else

that would make the RV .01 thats what makes this BS because what will they do with all the other denomination i.e. 50 100 250 500 1000

It will cost them billions to replace the currency again they are not doing it ..........................................

I promise you if they exchange the 25000 for any less than 25000 IRAQ WILL EXPLODE IN TURMOIL they well literally tear down every bank AND THEY ARE ARMED this ant TURKEY laugh.gif

I think this guys last name should be Rothschild

He didn't trust the bank saying:

"When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes... Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain."

Napoleon Bonaparte, 1815

For both sides of a war to be loaned money from the same privately owned Central Bank is not unusual. Nothing generates debt like war. A Nation will borrow any amount to win. So naturally if the loser is kept going to the last straw in a vain hope of winning, then the more resources will be used up by the winning side before their victory is obtained more resources used, more loans taken out, more money made by the bankers; and even more amazing, the loans are usually given on condition that the victor pays the debts left by the loser.

In 1803, instead of borrowing from the bank, Napoleon sold territory west of the Mississippi to the 3rd President of the United States, Thomas Jefferson for 3 million dollars in gold; a deal known as the Louisiana Purchase.

Three million dollars richer, Napoleon quickly gathered together an army and set about conquering much of Europe.

Each place he went to, Napoleon found his opposition being financed by the Bank of England, making huge profits as Prussia, Austria and finally Russia all went heavily into debt trying to stop him.

Four years later, with the main French army in Russia, Nathan Rothschild took charge of a bold plan to smuggle a shipment of gold through France to finance an attack from Spain by the Duke of Wellington.

Wellington's attack from the south and other defeats eventually forced Napoleon into exile. However in 1815 he escaped from his banishment in Elba, an Island off the coast of Italy, and returned to Paris.

By March of that year Napoleon had equipped an army with the help of borrowed money from the Eubard Banking House of Paris.

With 74,000 French troops led by Napoleon, sizing up to meet 67,000 British and other European Troops 200 miles NE of Paris on June 18th 1815, it was a difficult one to call. Back in London, the real potential winner, Nathan Rothschild, was poised to strike in a bold plan to take control of the British stock market, the bond market, and possibly even the Bank of England.

Nathan, knowing that information is power, stationed his trusted agent named Rothworth near the battle field.

As soon as the battle was over Rothworth quickly returned to London, delivering the news to Rothschild 24 hours ahead of Wellington's courier.

A victory by Napoleon would have devastated Britain's financial system. Nathan stationed himself in his usual place next to an ancient pillar in the stock market.

This powerful man was not without observers as he hung his head, and began openly to sell huge numbers of British Government Bonds.

Reading this to mean that Napoleon must have won, everyone started to sell their British Bonds as well.

The bottom fell out of the market until you couldn't hardly give them away. Meanwhile Rothschild began to secretly buy up all the hugely devalued bonds at a fraction of what they were worth a few hours before.

In this way Nathan Rothschild captured more in one afternoon than the combined forces of Napoleon and Wellington had captured in their entire lifetime.

Hey corn on the cob pumper! I myself did not fall off a turnip truck, and I am sure not corn-fused, so I will be holding onto my dinar, and more than likely go buy some more tomorrow.