Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OKIE's GLOOM and DOOM

Everybody still in one piece out there? Well I surely am. Came out of my backyard bomb shelter this morning and looks like we escaped the catastrophic predictions that OKIE so kindly bestowed on us Monday.

I guess his sources for Armageddon Intel are just as reliable as his sources regarding the RV. They are so HIGH that they don't have a clue!

It's really a shame that the Defcon1 alert prevented the RV from happening yesterday, but never fear, OKIE's already calling it again in a chat with Bullsheet75.

IMF PRESSURED KUWAIT TO SIGN OFF ON THE RELEASE PAPERWORK OR BE PLACED ON SANCTIONS. OUR RELIABLE INTEL REPORTS THAT THE NEW RATES SHOULD POST SOMETIMES TODAY, WED, SEPT. 28.

There you have it, run with it, or better yet tell your boss off today and quit your job!

• Upvote 4

Everybody still in one piece out there? Well I surely am. Came out of my backyard bomb shelter this morning and looks like we escaped the catastrophic predictions that OKIE so kindly bestowed on us Monday.

I guess his sources for Armageddon Intel are just as reliable as his sources regarding the RV. They are so HIGH that they don't have a clue!

It's really a shame that the Defcon1 alert prevented the RV from happening yesterday, but never fear, OKIE's already calling it again in a chat with Bullsheet75.

IMF PRESSURED KUWAIT TO SIGN OFF ON THE RELEASE PAPERWORK OR BE PLACED ON SANCTIONS. OUR RELIABLE INTEL REPORTS THAT THE NEW RATES SHOULD POST SOMETIMES TODAY, WED, SEPT. 28.

There you have it, run with it, or better yet tell your boss off today and quit your job!

I would be careful telling people to quit there jobs if they do and things do not work out look out law suit. I am afraid that many on these sites might be in for a surprise telling people to quit their jobs, the RV is going to happen today, people have been taken to court for a lot less than losing thier livelyhoods.

I would be careful telling people to quit there jobs if they do and things do not work out look out law suit. I am afraid that many on these sites might be in for a surprise telling people to quit their jobs, the RV is going to happen today, people have been taken to court for a lot less than losing thier livelyhoods.

I was being facetious, but I should have (for all you litigious leaches out there) put the statement in quotes.

Disclaimer to my previous post stating "There you have it, run with it, or better yet tell your boss off today and quit your job!"

The opinion expressed in my above post by wpsmit, on 28 September 2011 - 07:29 AM, does not reflect my own opinion, but rather is a direct quote as posted by OKIE OIL MAN a couple of weeks ago.

Think that covers my liability TELLTHETRUTH?

• Upvote 1

I think that's the right song for this madness ( besides being a beautiful track by Steely Dan).... Great lyrics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0eBurafADk

At one point Fagen sings a line in Italian " E' l'era del terzo mondo" which means " It's the third world Era."

Edited by umbertino

I was being facetious, but I should have (for all you litigious leaches out there) put the statement in quotes.

Disclaimer to my previous post stating "There you have it, run with it, or better yet tell your boss off today and quit your job!"

The opinion expressed in my above post by wpsmit, on 28 September 2011 - 07:29 AM, does not reflect my own opinion, but rather is a direct quote as posted by OKIE OIL MAN a couple of weeks ago.

Think that covers my liability TELLTHETRUTH?

If there is anybody out there that reads your post and quits their job, don't worry about it. There are plenty of places out there that let your wear a paper hat.

Edited by Carrello

:lol::lol::lol::lol::twothumbs:

THAT was FUNNY!

BUTTTT here's the really sad part. An event of perceived extreme magnitude was to happen, the effects of which would have cataclismic results and where are all the leaders of the reigning countries???? IN UNDERGROUND BUNKERS!!!??? Excuse me, but does anyone else have an issue with this as there was absolutely nothing, warning wise in the Mainstream Media (not like they tell the truth) or anywhere to help the earth populations prepare??? Chicken Schnitz!!!! I say VOTE THEM ALL OUT!

Thank you for that moment....

Namaste!

• Upvote 1

:lol::lol::lol::lol::twothumbs:

THAT was FUNNY!

BUTTTT here's the really sad part. An event of perceived extreme magnitude was to happen, the effects of which would have cataclismic results and where are all the leaders of the reigning countries???? IN UNDERGROUND BUNKERS!!!??? Excuse me, but does anyone else have an issue with this as there was absolutely nothing, warning wise in the Mainstream Media (not like they tell the truth) or anywhere to help the earth populations prepare??? Chicken Schnitz!!!! I say VOTE THEM ALL OUT!

Thank you for that moment....

Namaste!

Are you joking? The only sad part here is the few tinfoil hat folks who don't have a clue about rational thinking. No one was in a bunker, there was no danger, no event was perceived to happen by anyone other than a few nutballs.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ahhhhhh Yes Xyzzy WE MEET AGAIN! Do you ever stop trashing others for having their say? Do you ever allow anyone to voice their own perceptions, opinions or speculation without thrashing them because it doesn't fit in your "everyones wearing a tin foil hat epilogue???" Give it a rest and bring something to this forum that uplifts others. ORRRRR.... if you can't say something nice why say it at all? Just because you haven't opened your eyes to the greater drama going on doesn't mean that it doesn't exist. Do your own research. Bring something to the table besides insults and uneducated blurbs that have absolutely nothing to back them up. Better yet, Wake Up Soul Sleeper!

And Meditate on the words PEACE and LOVE.

Namaste!

Edited by DinarC
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ahhhhhh Yes Xyzzy WE MEET AGAIN! Do you ever stop trashing others for having their say? Do you ever allow anyone to voice their own perceptions, opinions or speculation without thrashing them because it doesn't fit in your "everyones wearing a tin foil hat epilogue???"

My "epilogue"? whatever. If you speak utter nonsense I'm not going to hesitate to say that is exactly what it is.

Give it a rest and bring something to this forum that uplifts others. ORRRRR.... if you can't say something nice why say it at all?

If as the OP pointes out, they are worried about feeding their children if the RV riches don't come their way, then hearing something nice is not what they most need to hear. They need to hear that at the very least such riches might well not happen. I think its clear they will not, but it is certain that they are not certain to happen. This is at best a speculative investment. Thus plans for feeding one's family should not be depending on that outcome. Hope for the best but plan for the worst.

Just because you haven't opened your eyes to the greater drama going on doesn't mean that it doesn't exist. Do your own research. Bring something to the table besides insults and uneducated blurbs that have absolutely nothing to back them up. Better yet, Wake Up Soul Sleeper!

So its perfectly ok for you to assert that I am refusing to see the truth, that I have not done the research, that I am the "sleeper", but it is an outrage for me to assert that you are just accepting nonsense in classic conspiracy theory (i.e. tinfoil hat) style. Gee not too hypocritical there eh? But of course none of it matters anyway as everyone but those in the bunker will be destroyed by the comet anyway. Oh wait that was yesterday and no one was in fact in the bunkers (well unless you were there).

And Meditate on the words PEACE and LOVE.

I will not claim expertise in meditation, but from what little I do know it is clear that the idea of meditating "on" something is antithetical to meditation in the first place. Though peace and love are of course wonderful things. Edited by xyzzy

If as the OP pointes out, they are worried about feeding their children if the RV riches don't come their way, then hearing something nice is not what they most need to hear. They need to hear that at the very least such riches might well not happen. I think its clear they will not, but it is certain that they are not certain to happen. This is at best a speculative investment. Thus plans for feeding one's family should not be depending on that outcome. Hope for the best but plan for the worst.

Sorry, I'm too sleepy and got my threads confused, this was on the other thread. so forget that aspect. The rest remains.