Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Zain Mobil Phone Shares ISX - Must Buy

DinarBot

DinarBot says buy this stock if you are smart:

Zain Iraq starts process to list on ISX

Zain Iraq starts process to list on ISX

Zain Iraq, the country’s biggest mobile phone firm, said yesterday it was moving forward in the process to be listed on the local bourse after it missed an August 31 deadline for offering its shares.

The operator, a unit of Kuwait’s Zain , said it would soon list 25% of its shares on the Iraq Stock Exchange, in line with a requirement of the $1.25bn licence it secured in 2007.

http://www.gulf-times.com/site/topic...8&parent_id=28

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 3 months later...

I noticed that Zain is already on a stock exchange. There web page has a listing. Should be buy some of it if possible now?

Zain

currently zain is listed on the kuwait stock exchange. note the (kwd) symbol on the page you linked haymon. kwd=kuwait dinar. we still patiently await its initial public offering on the isx and then we leap biggrin.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Scott.

I am not able to register. I get error encountered. Anyone else getting this?

Ok I just tried to register 3 times and got error encountered. Now when I look at my email account I see 3 entries asking me to activate it so to all:

IGNORE THE ERROR MESSAGE...IT DOES WORK. :D

Tried 3 times wouldn't allow. Oh well, thank the lord I have ya'll

Yes it does work. Check your email and chose the first reply they sent you. If you don't activate it they won't email you. If you signed up 3 times like I did you should see 3 reply's in your inbox.

I agree the signup sign has some bugs but it does work.

Goldie

Unfortunately their scripts are not functioning properly on their website. I get the same error message after 4 attempts. When I go to my inbox and click the link to complete my subscription, it reads:

Your subscription was not found. Please retry with the exact activation URL or subscribe again.

At least some of us got it to work. The benefits of a community.

Unfortunately their scripts are not functioning properly on their website. I get the same error message after 4 attempts. When I go to my inbox and click the link to complete my subscription, it reads:

Your subscription was not found. Please retry with the exact activation URL or subscribe again.

At least some of us got it to work. The benefits of a community.

Did you get 4 replies when you signed up 4 times? I got 3 replys with 3 signups. I tried to signup 3 times because it looks like it doesn't take. No idea if I will actually get something.

I might try it again with another email account.