Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions For Adams Wed Chat 9-21-11

TexasGranny

The United Nations annual assembly that is going on in New York this week seems like a good platform for Iraq to have chapter 7 sanctions lifted. I havn't heard of Talbanni going to have a face to face with Obama. I don't know if it would be neccessary either. I hope you may know something about this and can elaborate on it during your chat. Thank you.

Adam would you define the connection with CH VII and the HCL, Erbil, and the RV if any? I feel we are mislead at times by those who say the RV can't happen do to CH VII when each sanction in CH VII can be lifted with or without the others, and since the only stipulation is internationally traded currency knowing with the passing of the HCL today they would now need that sanction lifted?

Adam, thanks for taking the time to answer our questions. If Tuesday's news is accurate, and Erbil has passed...and if Talibani is going to ask the UN to lift chapter 7 sanctions, big ifs I know, what is left that would prevent Iraq from immediately releasing the RV?

Thug...hand me the Pinot...I will drop it off to FloridaChick on my way out :D

• Upvote 2

Adam

Good evening you have been doing a great job. My question is you had indicated RV your opinion was between $.10- $.30 (cents )

Should this RV come in this low first would not the big boys on Wall Street start investing Millions heavily on the dinar and flood the

market which in turn should cause the dinar be worthless again causing the inflation to rise more because of this. Whereby if at least come in $1.00 would be equal 1:1 being more easily to grow from this point where they want to be equal with Kuwaite. Thank you for your time

Adam, thanks for taking the time to answer our questions. If Tuesday's news is accurate, and Erbil has passed...and if Talibani is going to ask the UN to lift chapter 7 sanctions, big ifs I know, what is left that would prevent Iraq from immediately releasing the RV?

Thug...hand me the Pinot...I will drop it off to FloridaChick on my way out :D

MACK! It seems you are in my neck of the woods! You can pass it back to me anytime... Do I know you? ~ Trying to place your face! B) Gosh it's a small world!

~ FloridaChick

MACK! It seems you are in my neck of the woods! You can pass it back to me anytime... Do I know you? ~ Trying to place your face! B) Gosh it's a small world!

~ FloridaChick

It's possible...I've only been here a couple of years and haven't gotten out much. THAT will change soon...anyway, glad to be of service :)