Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IRAQ HAS A PLAN OF PROCEDURE

rapidrex

This is an email that was forwarded to me by a friend. He did not write it, only forwarded it, to me. I have no idea if this is A-OK or BS...I am just tossing it into the mix as I found it interesting. Please don't ask me any questions about this, I have no answers. Posting it for your entertainment and consideration

I just received a quick update . . . I have been skyping with my brother on and off most of the morning, today . . . I asked him his thoughts about the "short hold" we have heard about . . . he stated that in their opinion (corporate headquarters) . . . they feel nothing at this point is holding this up . . . from the U.S. Treasury notice they received on Monday [09/12] . . . they still feel very strongly about the IQD going live at the latest by Friday [09/16] . . . and are expecting it sooner . . . like any minute . . . they believe all Intel is skewed and purposely misleading . . . and should not be relied upon . . . the constant changing of so called facts should awaken us to that (his words) . . . he also said . . . if you base your opinion on hard-line banking facts such as . . . a) currency screens . . . B) U.S. Treasury involvement . . . c) articles stating Iraq's currency restructuring . . . d) lower denominations . . . e) and some of the other tangible information that has placed before us . . . it will clearly point to a PLAN OF PROCEDURE by Iraq and not a fly by night operation with delays and setbacks . . . as we are constantly lead to believe . . . a side note: The smallest agenda or aspiration requires a plan . . . "A goal without a plan is a wish" . . . it is not my intention to discredit any of the individuals who are doing their best to bring the information to us . . . I am simply passing along the views of the people who work directly with this situation on a daily basis . . . I believe we are at the end of the waiting period and are really only moments away from venturing into the future world of prosperity.

FogHorn 09/14

Edited by rapidrex
  • Upvote 10