Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TONY BLT

Alex38

And I thought that I was the only one that thought that Tony lies...

Tony has as much credibility as a 90 year old grandmother pregnant with twins, actually I would

believe the grandmother being pregnant before I believe anything that comes out of either

Dan or Tonys mouth..

Actually did you all know that Okie and Tony are in a race for the most lies and most unreliable intel...

Have a great day and tell Tony hello from all of us believers :blink:

B.

I don't get it either. A friend of mine who is heavily invested is one of those that think these people walk on water. He pays the fee to listen to their daily "conference calls" and gave me the number to one a few days ago because he really wanted me to listen to it. I could not listen to the entire call because it is such BS! Everyday, Tony tells these people that it has RV'd and they still believe it every time! My friend had called me earlier today saying that Tony said it had RV'd (again). I find it really sad, because he is an intelligent man but when it comes to PTR, he has lost it and blindly follows whatever they say. He won't look at DV because it doesn't tell him what he wants to hear (RV everyday) the way PTR does. DinarVets is the only dinar site I look at.

• Upvote 1

Believe it or not.. there are thousands of PTR members who pay a monthly FEE for these ridiculous rumors, and think these people can walk on water.

I dont get it whatsoever.

Not all that hard to believe. Take a look at Ruby Ridge, Waco and the one where they all drank the kool-aid so they could be beamed up to the spaceship on the other side of the planet. Sheeple are everywhere.

Awww Tony BLT.... you're much better as a sandwich... :P

(below is from the 1pm PTR call)

Tony got confirmation from 4 sources both US and overseas that we would see the rate TODAY. Kuwait did RV yesterday. CONFIRMED:

He just paused to read a text and then said live:

TONY JUST SAID:

I just got a text from the UST contact and the rate will be released after 1PM Central time TODAY!!!!

BLT usually stand for Bacon ,Lettuce and Tomato

Now it means B/S,,Lies and trash.