Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TV report posted on Youtube

hitman

Thanks. My read on the news broadcast is that if Iraq turns 1000 Dinar into 1 Dinar, that will move the value of the new Dinar from the current Dinar up by three decimal places to $0.85 at that time.

Let's say we exchange each of our 1000 Dinar notes for the new 1 Dinar notes, which are worth 1000x more, and continue to wait, letting the dollar value of our currency conversion hold stable.

If the Iraqi currency can manage to appreciate on it's own after that from the $0.85 level to a historical level around $3, we could see a 3x gain (from about $0.85 to about $3).

It depends on how they run their show and how we run ours, but it may not appreciate that much. It might move like any other foreign currencies within a narrower band.

Looking at it that way, it won't make me rich, but I'd still be happy that I tried.

I won't ignore the news broadcast, but until it turns out one way or the other I can still simultaneously hope Iraq surprises us and makes us rich without tipping us to its generous policy move in advance, since everyone wants it to turn out that way anyway.

Still, it seems a lot of people have concluded that it has to happen the way they want it to happen, or the world would be doomed, so therefore that is proof.

I'll be cool with it either way. No choice.

Thanks. My read on the news broadcast is that if Iraq turns 1000 Dinar into 1 Dinar, that will move the value of the new Dinar from the current Dinar up by three decimal places to $0.85 at that time.

Let's say we exchange each of our 1000 Dinar notes for the new 1 Dinar notes, which are worth 1000x more, and continue to wait, letting the dollar value of our currency conversion hold stable.

If the Iraqi currency can manage to appreciate on it's own after that from the $0.85 level to a historical level around $3, we could see a 3x gain (from about $0.85 to about $3).

It depends on how they run their show and how we run ours, but it may not appreciate that much. It might move like any other foreign currencies within a narrower band.

Looking at it that way, it won't make me rich, but I'd still be happy that I tried.

I won't ignore the news broadcast, but until it turns out one way or the other I can still simultaneously hope Iraq surprises us and makes us rich without tipping us to its generous policy move in advance, since everyone wants it to turn out that way anyway.

Still, it seems a lot of people have concluded that it has to happen the way they want it to happen, or the world would be doomed, so therefore that is proof.

I'll be cool with it either way. No choice.

My thoughts exacty

Edited by R.O.D.

In my humble opinion the world economy doesn't have 2-3 yrs to live.

I HOPE they are meaning that it will reach it's highest value by that time.Because if they mess around much longer cashing in the dinar will be meaningless,because the dollar will become worthless.

and if the dollar tanks you can forget about the dinar gaining value either.The dollar will pull the rest of the world down with it.

• Upvote 1

In my humble opinion the world economy doesn't have 2-3 yrs to live.

I HOPE they are meaning that it will reach it's highest value by that time.Because if they mess around much longer cashing in the dinar will be meaningless,because the dollar will become worthless.

and if the dollar tanks you can forget about the dinar gaining value either.The dollar will pull the rest of the world down with it.

You are correct Teddyruxbin, they really don't have time to mess around reagarding finances globally. And then of course there is that little fact of disinformation to attract in any dinar that they would otherwise have to pay out at the revalued rate. I am in the place of wait and see. It's literally day to day, minute to minute right now. If it does come out at .86 I will take care of debt and continue on my path as if I never invested. I will hold my dinar until there is strength in the revaluation. I don't have alot of dinar but I am in great shape compared to if I had none. So anyway you look at this gift horse, it is good.

Namaste!

• Upvote 1

You are correct Teddyruxbin, they really don't have time to mess around reagarding finances globally. And then of course there is that little fact of disinformation to attract in any dinar that they would otherwise have to pay out at the revalued rate. I am in the place of wait and see. It's literally day to day, minute to minute right now. If it does come out at .86 I will take care of debt and continue on my path as if I never invested. I will hold my dinar until there is strength in the revaluation. I don't have alot of dinar but I am in great shape compared to if I had none. So anyway you look at this gift horse, it is good.

Namaste!

LMAO......so you don't consider .86 a miraculously strong RV!!! I suppose you believe an Iraq RV will pay off the world's debts too.

• Upvote 2

Namaste!

Good post,but in all honestly Frankc is correct.

If you are caught handling Dinar for too long it may cost you in the event the world financial system falls.Then you will be left with nothing.Of course a larger RV would be GREAT..but for my purposes I will take even 0.50 or smaller gladly.Hopefully it will be enough to pay off any debts and buy the emergency supplies I need for the future crises.

• Upvote 1