Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Meds Afternoon Chat Summed Up

Med --> THAT IS WHY I TOOK THE 3 MONTHS OFF TO GET BACK INTO A REAL LIFE

Med --> I KNEW THIS WOULD BE HARD FOR ME

Med --> AFTER SO MANY YEARS

Med --> IT HAS BEEN FOR ME MORE THE CHASE

Med --> THAN BEING RICH

Med --> NOW THAT THE CHASE IS ALMOST OVER FOR ME

Med --> AND SINCE I AM PRETTY MUCH A SIMPLE GUY

Med --> I GOT A START ON LIFE WITHOUT YOU ALL

Med --> AND I WILL SAY THIS

Med --> I KNOW I WONT LIKE IT WITHOUT YOU ALL EACH DAY

Med --> IT WILL TAKE TIME

Med --> I GUESS I WILL JUST HAVE TO FISH AND CAMP MORE

Med --> TO FILL THE GAP

Med --> I GOT A WONDERFUL MESSAGE TODAY FROM A MEMBER

Med --> AND IT MADE ME FEEL VERY GOOD INSIDE

Med --> SONNY ASKED IF WE WERE GETTING OUR NEW HOUSE

Med --> I TOLD HIM NO

Med --> WE WERE STAYING RIGHT WHERE WE ARE AT

Med --> I AM HAPPY HERE

Let me rephrase the above for all DV members

Med --> THAT IS WHY I TOOK THE 3 MONTHS OFF TO GET BACK INTO A REAL LIFE (try getting a real life Med)

Med --> I KNEW THIS WOULD BE HARD FOR ME (your wife also wishes the same)

Med --> AND SINCE I AM PRETTY MUCH A SIMPLE GUY (At last Med speaks the truth)

Med --> I GUESS I WILL JUST HAVE TO FISH AND CAMP MORE

Med --> TO FILL THE GAP(Try being a bit camp & get the fish to fill the gap that all DV would wish you would shove up your BS hole)

Med --> I GOT A WONDERFUL MESSAGE TODAY FROM A MEMBER

Med --> AND IT MADE ME FEEL VERY GOOD INSIDE

Med --> SONNY( I got a wonderful member from sonny today & it made me feel very good inside)

Sorry sunny could not help but giggle at this

Med --> I AM HAPPY HERE ( as far as I am concerned you could be Doc,Sleepy, Sneezy, Bashful or Grumpy but as far as I am concerned MED you will always be DOPEY)

Meds Afternoon Chat Summed Up

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 33

I am very disappointed you would show such disrespect to sonny1. You may find it amusing, but this is another example why excellent members leave or quit posting.

I don't mind telling you that for that one part alone you get a - 1 from me.

pp

With due respect I have known sonny1 for many a year & often exchange personal emails to date

Please note the small reference to sonny as it was a joke or couldn’t resist in topic.

Again I believe today you posted something & got a negative for it then moaned like a *****.

Yes that’s just how I feel, so perhaps instead of trying to be diplomatic all the time you should lighten up

PP (P**S P***S)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I am very disappointed you would show such disrespect to sonny1. You may find it amusing, but this is another example why excellent members leave or quit posting.

I don't mind telling you that for that one part alone you get a - 1 from me.

pp

I found Sonny1 on the member list, so who is MED?

PP

Yep PP , we may not like the info because we all wanted this to happen yesterday, but it didn't, it probably won't tomorrow, either. I appreciate the members

that do go and look for info, searching the internet for half legible interviews, putting pieces of articles together to make sense of it, and probably worry the hell

out of a lot of people making phone calls all day so we can follow this investment with ease. If it don't strike your fancy, keep moving. tongue.gif jmo

• Upvote 1

This should answer all questions to the creditability of the MEDIC

Link Below if you dare

http://www.pownetwork.org/phonies/phonies625.htm

Wow. I see. I am not a vet nor claim. Geez the best thing one can do for another human is join the service. The problem I have is the disrespect that has been given to these guys (great servicemen) that gave some or all to defend our rights. At least we could do is thank them. Some of us will never know what they have endured.

PS the only vet i can be is a Dinar Vet.

Edited by uncirculd

I think most of the people that dislike Medic have had a run in with him through the years.....I like all info and guess what everyone has been wrong.....Medic and his people usually find articles and give their opinion and in the last few months they haven't been all that positive.....I understand Medic can be harsh which I don't agree with but compared to other so called gurus he is ok.......I have even read where he has said positive things about Adam......I'll take Medic over Okie anytime!!!!!!! I can give an example of one exchange I had with Medic and his team a couple of years ago....I found out about what I thought was a great bank rumor and ask them to research it after several days they informed me they could not verify it so they would not mention it on his site...so believe what you wish.......

• Upvote 1

Ahh now I get it Easyrider you get your info from cartoon network just like the many Gurus.

I just don’t understand DV at times, we all bash the MED yet when you have a little giggle about the posts you get whacked, same with all the other Gurus.

You call their bluff in a topic you get hammered, yet you can call them all the names under the Iraqi sun in the topics comments & get +1s until you cant take no more.

How do you think I got so many +1s

After all I may need all I can get before the RV happens

Up yours

Regards naztac (sorry zantac)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Ahh now I get it Easyrider you get your info from cartoon network just like the many Gurus.

I just don’t understand DV at times, we all bash the MED yet when you have a little giggle about the posts you get whacked, same with all the other Gurus.

You call their bluff in a topic you get hammered, yet you can call them all the names under the Iraqi sun in the topics comments & get +1s until you cant take no more.

How do you think I got so many +1s

After all I may need all I can get before the RV happens

Up yours

Regards naztac (sorry zantac)

aww come on no need to cry about it afterall you tried your best smile.giftongue.gif

Nah actually the Lion king was a movie that many grew up seeing and was a great movie at that no cartoon network here.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Zantac,

I think it's a great post, and I don't think you were being disrespectful to Sonny1 at all. The amount of negatives you are getting for a post like this just goes to show how much the lemmings hate when the people who build their hopes up get put down. They forget the fact that these same people that build their hopes up so high, are also the ones who squash those hopes too, yet they still keep drinking the koolaid. I know Sonny1 is friends with med, and I very much respect Sonny, but Med tends to put himself out there and his chats can be misleading like this one was IMO. +1 from me Z, I got your back. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

Come on people!! (Zantac)

We are all better than this

Go to Med's site and bash him!!

Same with OKIE!!

DON'T DO IT HERE!!

Zantac, YOU and Easy need to lighten up a little and PLAY NICE or I will just close this thread!!

Also, I am moving this to the Opinion Section as that is all this is is Zantac's opinion!

• Upvote 3

WOW Zantac - is that web page on "Med" your work or some other pathetically bored individual??? Not impressed with you or the page and I believe you will understand better when someone who has it out for you discovers all of your uglies and inappropriate choices.

I don't disregard the "guru's" are over the top with false predictions and intel. But you really deserve a medal yourself for this over the top hateful piece. This post just brews more negativity and contention.

I believe an accurate statement would be YOU should know better!

BUMPER - I THINK YOU SHOULD CLOSE THE THREAD.

Namaste!

Edited by DinarC
  • Upvote 1