Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Could this be it????

It's hard to say. But I think we are close, very close. We just need to try to stay alert and keep our 'wits' about us. Check our lists, and make sure we have all our 'plans' in place. It's kind of like waiting for the birth of a baby........make sure we know what the plan is and have a bag packed, just in case the "RV Baby" decides to come out!!!!! Waiting is a pain in the a**, but oh the joy when it happens!!!!! rolleyes.gif

Should I cry "foul" or "not"??? ohmy.gif My signature sign off is "GO RV Already Baby!!! cool.gif"... so this is awwwwffffuuulllly close to plagiarism! rolleyes.gif Besides I am told I have one of the cutest baby on the DV... so rope, ya just might have gotten to ... "the end of your rope".... which if that leads to an RV, consider it "takin one for the Gipper!"laugh.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"RV BABY"

Well that says it all...............Doc says could be between 7.50 and 9.50 lbs.

Wonder if we could get a rate out of that? :lol::lmao:

Come on girl PUSH!

bamagirl................I agree........be careful they may want to add you to the guru's list. :lmao:

Great post!

Keep Hope Alive

GO RV BABY

Absolutely just an opinion, I have no intel besides fortune cookies, horoscopes and shaking a magic 8 ball.

RV,RV,RV!

RV,RV,RV! RV,RV,RV! RV,RV,RV! RV,RV,RV! RV,RV,RV! RV,RV,RV! RV,RV,RV! RV,RV,RV! RV,RV,RV! RV,RV,RV! RV,RV,RV! RV,RV,RV! RV,RV,RV! RV,RV,RV! RV,RV,RV! RV,RV,RV! RV,RV,RV! RV,RV,RV! RV,RV,RV! RV,RV,RV! RV,RV,RV! RV,RV,RV! RV,RV,RV! RV,RV,RV! RV,RV,RV! RV,RV,RV! RV,RV,RV! RV,RV,RV! RV,RV,RV! RV,RV,RV! RV,RV,RV! RV,RV,RV! RV,RV,RV! RV,RV,RV!

:lol:

I would have to agree to the post above. Thank you bamagirl for the reminder. IMHO I think we are very close HCL is close to be completed and approved by parliament, also Shabbs is very aware of the inflation on the rise and it is rapidly increasing over the months because their is no value to their currency i believe shabbs is ready. I thought Chap. 7 played a role in all this as well. I think once the HCL is completely done Chap 7 will follow suit and they will completely lift sanctions where Iraq can trade internationally.

That could all be done in 52 seconds :D

Your Dong or your IQD? :blink:

Bwahahahahah!!! Well.... both, I guess.... :P

It's coming!! I CAN FEEEEEL IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I here ya! I think God has been telling me that all day. First I pass a convenient store and the read a board flashes "Dew .99" (my name is Dewey) then i get behind one of those rental motor homes and in big letters it said rv.com on the back of it. Then we go downtown to walk the dog and i meet a family in mid eastern dress that want to pet him.Then we take a drive in the country and I find my super dream home for sale and it is vacant and the door is open! ( awesome home!) them i take the long way home and as i pass the local motor home sales lot i see 2 huge signs that say... go rv!!! Gotta wonder?!!

• Upvote 2

I here ya! I think God has been telling me that all day. First I pass a convenient store and the read a board flashes "Dew .99" (my name is Dewey) then i get behind one of those rental motor homes and in big letters it said rv.com on the back of it. Then we go downtown to walk the dog and i meet a family in mid eastern dress that want to pet him.Then we take a drive in the country and I find my super dream home for sale and it is vacant and the door is open! ( awesome home!) them i take the long way home and as i pass the local motor home sales lot i see 2 huge signs that say... go rv!!! Gotta wonder?!!

Its a comin'tongue.gif

Very Cool BullyBully!!!

Namaste!

I'm sayin... something seems... different... relaxing almost.

• Upvote 2