Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

More PROOF not rumor of EXCHANGE RATE w/link

Aqua Dude

Confirmed the economic expert Dr. Sumaisem peace that there is an intention to change the exchange rate for the Iraqi dinar against the dollar through the adoption of the Central Bank policy of reducing the dollar value of cash against the dinar to the extent that it is now (1200 dinars per $ 1). .the committee said that Iraq's parliamentary Ghaderaly improve the status of the dinar and adopt it as part of international reserves, as Iraq has more than (80 to 90) billion dollars in central bank reserves and this is positive for the benefit of the Iraqi dinar.

.. She's Sumaisem (citizen) that he is supposed to drop the price to equal the dollar more than the Iraqi dinar after deleting three zeros from the currency and thus we have achieved two goals of this procedure, first raise the value of the dinar against the dollar and the second is the restructuring of the Iraqi currency. .. Confirmed that the current exchange rate flexibility has to do with the market and the volume of loans and the volume of foreign remittances and bills of exchange rate discount in addition to the political orientation of the state.

.. And the effect on inflation this measure Sumaisem explained that this measure has to do with the reduction of inflation in Iraq, that if the improvement rate of the dinar and raised the zeros from the currency will be easy to absorb the inflation part of the restructuring of the economy as a whole in addition to the re-evaluation of the Iraqi dinar.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&twu=1&u=http://www.almowatennews.com/news_view_25881.html

THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE

TRUST CREDIBLE IRAQI NEWS SOURCES

NOT COMPARRISION OF IRAQ TO TURKEY OR OTHER HIGH INFLATION REDENOMINATORS

NOT BLOG SITES CREATED BY THE SAME PEOPLE WHO CLAIM LOP

NOT FAKE NEWS PRESS SITES THAT YOU PAY A SMALL FEE AND MAKE YOUR OWN PRESS RELEASE

USE YOUR GOD GIVEN LOGIC

God be with you All!!! Even the liars!

Have you not noticed that THEY are the ones making the comparisons to Turkey, Brazil, Romania, etc??? Those are from the Iraqi news sites that you are stating to pay attention to, which doesn't help your position much.

Is it want any of us want? No, of course not. But you cannot state that certain lines of their press releases mean more than others simply because you don't like it.

• Upvote 2

Have you not noticed that THEY are the ones making the comparisons to Turkey, Brazil, Romania, etc??? Those are from the Iraqi news sites that you are stating to pay attention to, which doesn't help your position much.

Is it want any of us want? No, of course not. But you cannot state that certain lines of their press releases mean more than others simply because you don't like it.

no THOSE are not the sites i am talking about....those sites making comparision to turkey are sites like http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/ which is not a real iraqi website nor is it credible to any extent. Any site that has EXPERT BLOGGERS are not credible...we are not looking for opinion and comparision, we are looking for fact....news from University of Iraq is FACT, news from CBI is fact, news from UNSC is FACT.....news from blogs is OPINION

so don't try to mix me up in my own words i know what i am talking about and im sure you do too!!

and don't try to minimize and decredit "my position" because you are not good at such feats!

Edited by Aqua Dude
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Since the central bank announced a plan to the deletion of three zeros from the Iraqi currency minting a coin to the banknotes currently in circulation.

واستعرض البنك المركزي في حينه المصاعب التي تسببها العملة العراقية بفئاتها الحالية التي تتصدرها حفنة اصفار في التعاملات التجارية. He reviewed the Central Bank at the time, the difficulties caused by the current Iraqi currency Pfiadtha led by a handful of zeros in the trade. ولفت الى المضايقات التي تسببها هذه العملات للمواطن الذي يتعين عليه ان يستخدم اكياسا معبأة برزم من الدنانير لشراء سلع بسيطة. He pointed to the harassment caused by the currency of the citizen who should be used as bags packed stacks of dinars to purchase goods is simple.

كما ان التعامل بأكوام من الدنانير في الحياة اليومية بهذه الطريقة يحول دون استخدام مكائن الصرف الآلي التي اصبحت شائعة في البلدان الأخرى لكنها ما زالت غير عملية في العراق. Also, dealing with piles of dinars in daily life in this way preclude the use of automated teller machines, which have become common in other countries but still is a process in Iraq.

ويعود تطفل الاصفار على الدينار العراقي الى ايام التضخم الجامح الذي أتى على قيمة العملة الوطنية نتيجة الحروب السابقة وما تلاها من عقوبات دولية دمرت الاقتصاد العراقي واحالت عملة العراق الى ورق كانت مطابع النظام السابق تصدره بكميات ضخمة دون غطاء. Due to the intrusion of zeros the Iraqi dinar to the days of hyperinflation that brought the value of national currency as a result of previous wars and the subsequent UN sanctions destroyed Iraq's economy and sent the currency of Iraq to the paper was printing the former regime, issued in large quantities without the lid.

ولكن الاستقرار النسبي للعملة الوطنية وعودة ارتباط العراق بالاقتصاد العالمي وتوفر احتياط من القطع الأجنبي بفضل صادرات النفط ، كلها شجعت البنك المركزي على التفكير في حذف الاصفار. But the relative stability of the national currency and the return link Iraq to the global economy and the availability of foreign exchange reserves, thanks to oil exports, the central bank are all encouraged to think in the deletion of zeros. ولكن القناعة التي ابداها مسؤولون في البنك بهذا الاجراء لاقت تحفظات من مسؤولين في الحكومة وضعوا علامة استفهام على جدوى مثل هذه الخطوة وتوقيتها. But the conviction displayed by officials in the bank this measure met with reservations from officials in the government and put a question mark on the feasibility of such a move and its timing. وفي هذا الاطار لاحظ مستشار رئيس الوزراء للشؤون الاقتصادية عبد الحسين العنبكي في حديث خاص لاذاعة العراق الحر ان الفساد المستشري في مؤسسات الدولة وهبوط مستوى كفاءتها والوضع الاقتصادي عموما في هذا الوقت ليس لصالح رفع الاصفار ، بحسب رأيه. In this context, he noted adviser to Prime Minister for Economic Affairs Abdullah Hussein Al-Anbuge in a special interview for Radio Free Iraq that the rampant corruption in state institutions and the low level of efficiency and economic situation in general at this time not in favor of lifting of the zeroes, according to his opinion.

ولكن مستشار محافظ البنك المركزي مظهر محمد صالح وصف نظام المدفوعات النقدية الحالي بالنظام البائس حيث اكبر فئات العملة فيه لا تزيد قيمتها على عشرين دولارا لافتا الى ان هذا الحكم على تركيب العملة العراقية اصدره البنك المركزي بعد دراسة استمرت خمس سنوات. However, Advisor to the Governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh described the system of cash payments current system, where the miserable largest denomination in which not more than twenty dollars worth pointing out that this provision is the installation of the Iraqi currency issued by the Central Bank continued to study after five years.

مستشار رئيس الوزراء للشؤون الاقتصادية عبد الحسين العنبكي نبه من جهته الى المطبات التي ستواجه تغيير العملة وحذف الاصفار بما في ذلك مخاطر التزوير وزيادة الطلب على السلع لأسباب وهمية ناجمة عن دفع دينار بدلا من الف دينار كما الآن. Adviser to the Prime Minister for Economic Affairs Abdullah Hussein Al-Anbuge warned his part to the bumps that will change the currency, and the deletion of zeros, including the risk of fraud and increasing the demand for goods and for reasons arising from the payment of fake dinars instead of the thousand dinars, as now.

ولكن مستشار محافظ البنك المركزي مظهر محمد صالح اعتبر ان الخوف من عصابات التزوير ينم عن نظرة سوداوية مذكِّرا بأن دولا أخرى أقدمت على تبديل عملتها وأسقطت منها اصفارا مثل تركيا ورومانيا والبرازيل دون ان يتعرض اقتصادها الى هزات وبالتالي فان العراق لا يخوض مياهاً مجهولة أو يسير في طريق لم يطرقه احد من قبل. But the adviser to the Governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh considered that the fear of fraud rings reflects the look bleak reminder that other countries in deciding to switch its currency and dropped them zeros, such as Turkey, Romania and Brazil, without being of its economy to shocks and therefore, Iraq is not engaged in water unknown or walking in the way of did not knock him one before.

مستشار رئيس الوزراء للشؤون الاقتصادية اشار الى التكاليف الباهظة لاعادة طبع عملة جديدة مؤكدا ان محاولات ستُبذل لاقناع البنك المركزي بالتريث في خططه بهذا الشأن. Adviser to the Prime Minister for Economic Affairs pointed out the high costs of re-printing of new currency, stressing that attempts will be made to persuade the central bank plans to slow down in this regard. ولكن مستشار محافظ البنك المركزي اوضح ان تبديل العملة وحذف الاصفار قرار تتخذه السلطة التنفيذية وتقره السلطة التشريعية وانه مشروع لن يُنفذ بعجالة بل ستؤخذ جملة عوامل في الاعتبار قبل البدء بتنفيذه بما في ذلك موعد السنة المالية وقوة الاقتصاد الوطني من بين مؤشرات أخرى. But the adviser to the Governor of the Central Bank explained that the currency exchange and deletion of zeros decision taken by the executive branch and approved by the legislature and that the project will not be implemented hastily, but will be taken among other factors to consider before you start to implement it, including the date of the financial year and the strength of the national economy, among other indicators.

واعرب مظهر محمد صالح عن تفاؤله بآفاق تطور الاقتصاد العراقي مشددا على ان اصلاح نظام العملة يرتبط بقوة الاقتصاد وان الهدف من مثل هذه الخطوة هو اعادة الدينار العراقي الى قوته السابقة. And the appearance of Mohammed Saleh expressed optimism about the prospects for the development of the Iraqi economy, stressing that the currency reform is strongly linked to the economy and that the goal of such a move is to restore the Iraqi dinar to the previous strength.

المحلل الاقتصادي باسم جميل انطوان رأى ان تبديل العملة العراقية اجراء لا بد منه داعيا الى استيفاء الشروط اللازمة لتنفيذ العملية وفي مقدمتها الاستقرار الأمني والسياسي. Economic analyst Bassem Jamil Antoine believed that the switch to hold the Iraqi currency is not inevitable and called for meeting the conditions necessary for the implementation process, particularly the security and political stability.

مر وقت حتى منتصف الثمانينات كان الدينار العراقي يعادل أكثر من ثلاثة دولارات اميركية. Over time until the mid-eighties the Iraqi dinar was equivalent to more than three U.S. dollars. ويُقدر ان رفع الاصفار الثلاثة سيؤدي الى سعر صرف قدره دولار واحد للدينار الواحد. It is estimated that raising the three zeros will lead to the exchange rate of one dollar per dinar. :eyebrows::woot::P:lol:B)

ساهم في الملف مراسل اذاعة العراق الحر في بغداد خالد وليد Contributed to the file via Radio Free Iraq in Baghdad, Khalid Waleed

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF8&langpair=ar%7Cen&rurl=translate.google.com&u=http://www.iraqhurr.org/content/article/24316965.html&usg=ALkJrhjy6Elte44NNzQ2S3BNlTTQGgKMHg

+1 if you like REAL PROOF FROM REAL IRAQI NEWS HUBS

:tiphat:

I dont think they said anything.

no THOSE are not the sites i am talking about....those sites making comparision to turkey are sites like http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/ which is not a real iraqi website nor is it credible to any extent. Any site that has EXPERT BLOGGERS are not credible...we are not looking for opinion and comparision, we are looking for fact....news from University of Iraq is FACT, news from CBI is fact, news from UNSC is FACT.....news from blogs is OPINION

so don't try to mix me up in my own words i know what i am talking about and im sure you do too!!

and don't try to minimize and decredit "my position" because you are not good at such feats!

The article that this thread was started on was from one called iraqhurr.org, so you are saying that one is not up to your level either?

Just in case you didn't read the original post, it is the one that mentions Brazil, Romania and Turkey.

I don't think you need anyone to mix you up, considering that within the last day or two you posted an article that stated 1.2 million dinar and 1,200 new dinar would both carry the value of $1,000 USD and claimed it was meant no lop (redenomination) would occur. :lol:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Do you have some examples from those sources that you think are particularly relevant/informative?

• Upvote 1

The article that this thread was started on was from one called iraqhurr.org, so you are saying that one is not up to your level either?

Just in case you didn't read the original post, it is the one that mentions Brazil, Romania and Turkey.

I don't think you need anyone to mix you up, considering that within the last day or two you posted an article that stated 1.2 million dinar and 1,200 new dinar would both carry the value of $1,000 USD and claimed it was meant no lop (redenomination) would occur. :lol:

1,200,000 = 1000 USD (1200 to 1 exchange rate)

will change to

1,200 = 1000 USD (1.2 to 1 excahnge rate)

that is not a LOP..a LOP IS

25,000 currency note

will change to

25 currency note

its not the same, one is removing zeros from the exchange rate, the other is removing zeros from the actual physical paper currency

im sorry you don't understand, it really can't be explaiend any more simpler

Edited by Aqua Dude
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

will change to

25,000 currency note

will change to

25 currency note

its not the same, one is removing zeros from the exchange rate, the other is removing zeros from the actual physical paper currency

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but if it were to RD:

Before:

You have 1,200,000 dinar (48 * 25,000 notes), worth 1000 USD.

After:

You have 1,200 dinar (48 * 25 notes), worth 1000 USD.

Isn't that exactly what you just said = RV?

• Upvote 2

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but if it were to RD:

Before:

You have 1,200,000 dinar (48 * 25,000 notes), worth 1000 USD.

After:

You have 1,200 dinar (48 * 25 notes), worth 1000 USD.

Isn't that exactly what you just said = RV?

no thats not exactly what i said is a RV

I said a RV is 1.20 dinar will be 1 dollar

I said the value of the 25k notes will remain worth 25k dinar

therefore 25k note * 1.2 exchange rate would equal 30k USD

what you typed is the LOP theory, you are still changing a 25,000 dinar note to be worth 25 dinar

they are not taking in 1000 old currency and giving back 1 new currency, this has been stated no where except for places like iraq business news BLOG SITES

Edited by Aqua Dude
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

will change to

25,000 currency note

will change to

25 currency note

Sorry I cannot understand? I am actually sorry you cannot understand that a redenomination (lop) is a neutral value event, and if 1.2 million dinar becomes the equivalent of 1,200 new dinar, which WE don't have because they have not been release yet, then it is a value neutral event. If you cannot understand that then you should spend more time doing research on the possibilities and less time trying to tell others what things mean, IMO.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Sorry I cannot understand? I am actually sorry you cannot understand that a redenomination (lop) is a neutral value event, and if 1.2 million dinar becomes the equivalent of 1,200 new dinar, which WE don't have because they have not been release yet, then it is a value neutral event. If you cannot understand that then you should spend more time doing research on the possibilities and less time trying to tell others what things mean, IMO.

An RD is a neautral event! Thats why it makes absolutely no sense! You really gotta look at the whole picture. Iraq claims almost everyday as of late that they intend to be the economic super power of the ME. A LOP will not make that happen.

Its really beyond me at this point how the loppers dont see what the whole picture is about and how a lop will not accomplish what their intentions are. The dinar is just one piece of the puzzle but because we greedy americans focus on nothing but money nothing else matters. Ive looked at both sides of this and there is no doubt that Iraq talks of and RD often howerver they do also speak of revaluing. You have to read these articles for what they say and what they dont say. You have to think outside the box.

Why would a country continue to talk about reserves in such a positive manor and how they want to restructure their currency and revalue their currency and have the strongest currency in the ME if they intended to pull off a neutral event with their currency. They wouldnt! It makes absolutely no sense.

For those of you who want to continue to reference Turkey....ok I havent read up or waisted a lot of time researching Turkey as I think its completely irrelevant BUT it would appear Turkey was definitely not happy with their economy and currency when they RD'd. Iraq has it all going on....they have foreign countries from all over the world to go in there to work the are restructuring the ENTIRE country after decades of crap!!! FACT.....Iraq desires to be the top performing country in the ME!!! you can NOT accomplish that with an RD then RV!

They will RV then RD their currency....their just not gonna tell you that! Altough they did a pretty good job of describing what theur exact intentions are in another news article posted today on here! Go RV!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

An RD is a neautral event! Thats why it makes absolutely no sense! You really gotta look at the whole picture. Iraq claims almost everyday as of late that they intend to be the economic super power of the ME. A LOP will not make that happen.

Its really beyond me at this point how the loppers dont see what the whole picture is about and how a lop will not accomplish what their intentions are. The dinar is just one piece of the puzzle but because we greedy americans focus on nothing but money nothing else matters. Ive looked at both sides of this and there is no doubt that Iraq talks of and RD often howerver they do also speak of revaluing. You have to read these articles for what they say and what they dont say. You have to think outside the box.

Why would a country continue to talk about reserves in such a positive manor and how they want to restructure their currency and revalue their currency and have the strongest currency in the ME if they intended to pull off a neutral event with their currency. They wouldnt! It makes absolutely no sense.

For those of you who want to continue to reference Turkey....ok I havent read up or waisted a lot of time researching Turkey as I think its completely irrelevant BUT it would appear Turkey was definitely not happy with their economy and currency when they RD'd. Iraq has it all going on....they have foreign countries from all over the world to go in there to work the are restructuring the ENTIRE country after decades of crap!!! FACT.....Iraq desires to be the top performing country in the ME!!! you can NOT accomplish that with an RD then RV!

They will RV then RD their currency....their just not gonna tell you that! Altough they did a pretty good job of describing what theur exact intentions are in another news article posted today on here! Go RV!!!

not to mention Turkey's inflation rate was up high right before they redenominated to lower notes.......iraqs inflation is not high like Turkeys was AT ALL!!!

Great points I forgot to add in this aspect which basically eliminates the possibility of a lop....you can't take three zeros of the paper currency and be a superpower.....taking zeros off the currency reduces the value of the paper currecy(soemthing iraq said that won't happen) and reduces the amount of acutal currency iraq has which reduces their total value, currency is like a countrys stock...they are not reducing stock...in matter of fact there are articles with state they are creating HIGHER denominations than those that already exsist....so ya...lets create a currency that says 100,000 and remove three zeros off it to make it 100....thats so stupid...they would just make a 100 bill......

your logic is fuzzy(lopsters)...stop drinking florinated water!

Edited by Aqua Dude
  • Upvote 3

Its really beyond me at this point how the loppers dont see what the whole picture is about and how a lop will not accomplish what their intentions are. The dinar is just one piece of the puzzle but because we greedy americans focus on nothing but money nothing else matters.

I would say that is exactly the view of the RV to $1 crowd. That they can just declare the value of their currency and presto take over the region (economically speaking). We are focuses on the RV, but has you say its much more than that. Iraq certainly intends to BECOME a powerhouse in the region. But that doesn't happen because they just declare their currency has 1000x its previous value, but because they have grown their economy sufficient to support it. An RD paves the way for this by reaching exchange parity and lowering the number of dinars in circulation to a manageable level. I expect a small RV as well, the bigger the better for us, but for Iraq it can't get too far out of sync with the GDP or very bad things will happen (overheated price/wage spirals upward).

Ive looked at both sides of this and there is no doubt that Iraq talks of and RD often howerver they do also speak of revaluing. You have to read these articles for what they say and what they dont say. You have to think outside the box.

The strength of their currency flows from the strength of their economy. An RD and a small RV set the stage for that growth. Edited by xyzzy
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

wow......

I would say that is exactly the view of the RV to $1 crowd. That they can just declare the value of their currency and presto take over the region (economically speaking). We are focuses on the RV, but has you say its much more than that. Iraq certainly intends to BECOME a powerhouse in the region. But that doesn't happen because they just declare their currency has 1000x its previous value, but because they have grown their economy sufficient to support it. An RD paves the way for this by reaching exchange parity and lowering the number of dinars in circulation to a manageable level. I expect a small RV as well, the bigger the better for us, but for Iraq it can't get too far out of sync with the GDP or very bad things will happen (overheated price/wage spirals upward).

The strength of their currency flows from the strength of their economy. An RD and a small RV set the stage for that growth.

You have a well rounded understanding of this and what Iraq needs to do....kudos for you for doing your own homework!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

no thats not exactly what i said is a RV

I said a RV is 1.20 dinar will be 1 dollar

I said the value of the 25k notes will remain worth 25k dinar

therefore 25k note * 1.2 exchange rate would equal 30k USD

what you typed is the LOP theory, you are still changing a 25,000 dinar note to be worth 25 dinar

they are not taking in 1000 old currency and giving back 1 new currency, this has been stated no where except for places like iraq business news BLOG SITES

But in either case (whether it's an RD or a 1000x RV), you go from 1000 USD = 1,200,000 million dinar to 1000 USD = 1,200 dinar, right?

Your math is actually wrong there also, if 1.2 dinar = 1 dollar than 25k note = 20,833, not 30,000.

currency is like a countrys stock...they are not reducing stock

Companies do reverse stock splits all the time, when their share value is very low (like Iraqs currency value is very low).

Edited by FrankieV

Great points I forgot to add in this aspect which basically eliminates the possibility of a lop....you can't take three zeros of the paper currency and be a superpower.....taking zeros off the currency reduces the value of the paper currecy(soemthing iraq said that won't happen) and reduces the amount of acutal currency iraq has which reduces their total value,

No. Its value neutral as we all keep saying. 60T dinars * $0.00086 dollars/dinar is exactly the same value as 60Bdinars * $0.86 dollars /dinar.

currency is like a countrys stock...they are not reducing stock...in matter of fact there are articles with state they are creating HIGHER denominations than those that already exsist....so ya...lets create a currency that says 100,000 and remove three zeros off it to make it 100....thats so stupid...they would just make a 100 bill......

As Frankie said, its like a reverse stock split, and they will likely print a 100 NEW dinar bill. Edited by xyzzy
  • Upvote 1

The strength of their currency flows from the strength of their economy. An RD and a small RV set the stage for that growth.

and when your country has grown economically, you must re-value your currency appropriately to reflect that value....same thing with stocks....when a gold mining CO finds and mines a new claim, the stock price re-evaluates based on new assets..... and in iraqs cause they are not REDENOMINATING they are simply issuing lower denoms because their currency can now buy significantly more

you lopsters can fool some people some of the time, and even those same some people all of the time, but you can't fool all people all of the time

can't fool me :P

Edited by Aqua Dude
  • Upvote 5

wow......

You have a well rounded understanding of this and what Iraq needs to do....kudos for you for doing your own homework!!

Thanks, too bad I didn't gain that understanding before I bought :), but hey, I'm happy to let it play out. I've already accounted for the potential 30% loss, so anything better that that is good! Edited by xyzzy
  • Downvote 1

But in either case (whether it's an RD or a 1000x RV), you go from 1000 USD = 1,200,000 million dinar to 1000 USD = 1,200 dinar, right?

Your math is actually wrong there also, if 1.2 dinar = 1 dollar than 25k note = 20,833, not 30,000.

Companies do reverse stock splits all the time, when their share value is very low (like Iraqs currency value is very low).

im sorry but your math is WAY OFF...open up your calc on yer computer and type 25,000 * 1.20 = 30,000

companies do reverse splits, that is correct, but iraq already stated the dinar will not loose and purchasing power... :)

the CBI educated the people at the University of Iraq, DIRECTLY......the University then did a study and posted its results on the Universities Website......it will not LOP

Edited by Aqua Dude
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

wow......

Keep we both know that "wow" was for me but as we've both been warned again...I just want you to know that I can completly understand how you see all of this the way you do. Ive looked at that side and continue to do so but I also try and keep an open mind and see both sides. Doesnt really make a whole lot of sense to me why you hang around but it doesnt really have to. So rock on keep! Im done arguing with you. Good luck to you!

Ps thats a good job you got there seriously! Any of us who are fortunate enough to have good jobs in this crazy a$$ world we live in are very blessed!

• Upvote 1