Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WILL BUY 80M DINAR+

andydinar

Hi,

I am looking to buy New Iraqi Dinar. I will pay between $900-$950 per million. Me and my friends have clubbed together and can afford 80m iqd.

Looking for denominations of 5,000, 10,000 and 25,000.

Thanks

that's way to much, ur better off at a dealer like tampa dinar, dinarbanker or gid associates, i think gid has the best price right now.

I am not selling my 80 mil.....

Haha.. exactly.. me either. :lol:

Hey Andy.. really? I certainly hope that "your friends" that clubbed together to have roughly $80k to buy your 80M aren't expecting you to find the most sound and ideal financial conclusion to your purchase here on a simple forum. Although there is great information available here on this site (at times), I sure hope you're looking elsewhere and weighing your options accordingly.

jus' sayin'.. B)

• 3 months later...

I have 10 million dinar for sale. All are uncirculated 25K notes with letter of authenticity ( bought from Dinar Trade ). I live on Long Island, New York. xxxxxxxxxx, Steve

Edited out phone #. If prospective buyer desires to communicate, please do so, through personl messaging. Dogmatic1

Edited by Dogmatic1
edited out phone #

Hi,

I am looking to buy New Iraqi Dinar. I will pay between $900-$950 per million. Me and my friends have clubbed together and can afford 80m iqd.

Looking for denominations of 5,000, 10,000 and 25,000.

Thanks

GID Associates Inc will definitely give you the best deal! Unless of course you can find a local bank that deals with the IQD.

I have 10 million dinar for sale. All are uncirculated 25K notes with letter of authenticity ( bought from Dinar Trade ). I live on Long Island, New York. xxxxxxxxxx, Steve

Not really a good or safe idea to post your number on a forum... i would edit that immediately and just have somebody interesting PM you

Edited by Dogmatic1
removed phone number

kicking my little bitty boots in the sand...(I am in Texas ya know) saying, it's not good to be envious, it's not good to be envious. Go AWAY you big ol green monster! LOL

Good one! I was thinking the same. :rolleyes: I justify my thinking by telling myself, "Man, what I could do for the Lord with that amount!" Of course, I would keep some for myself as well! ;)

• Upvote 1

Good one! I was thinking the same. :rolleyes: I justify my thinking by telling myself, "Man, what I could do for the Lord with that amount!" Of course, I would keep some for myself as well! ;)

exactly!

I also love to daydream about how many smiles I coulld give with a 'suprise' hand up. Just random acts of kindness could go sooo far!

WOW 80 million this is either a BIG PUMP JOB,, or this is sad too think they could have bought a little at a time ,,, buy that much and bammmm r v`s ----what would the tax be on that ???? 79 million :o shoot i would like too get close too 5 but am happy at the place i am at ,,, if i gotta :P come on --- lottery hahahaha