Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ScottG & Randy Koonce (Here it comes)

Brisco

You Think They Would Be EMBARRASSED by Now Repeating These Claims Over & Over

Or maybe JUST maybe someone does know somebody INSIDE?

This day and age with cell phones and all, I beleave that is why these Dictaters are being taken over,It is easier to get the word out and tell the World.There are Thousands of Woodward & Bernstein's out there now.

YOUR THOUGHTS? :unsure: I've been at this for 8 years now, Just trying to keep an open mind. Do Ya Feel Me? ;)

[scotti g] Thank you MOD's. I just got off the phone with Randy Koonce. I always enjoy visiting with West Texas folk! We are both pretty straight forward. He commented about where his information and sources are at and I explained what we are hearing and why and we both agree that we will see an RV! When is the question. He commented that we are being irresponsible telling you it will RV today! I advised Randy that I did not say that! I stated that we are being told it is suppose to RV today! We have numerous sources with the best perspective of what is going on inside the parliament there and what is going on inside. We heard the rumors about Maliki last week from several sources. On a private call we discussed these details. We then determined that this was another campaign of misinformation. Imagine that! In the last 48 hours, we have no less than 2 accounts of happenings inside the govt and everything is good. If we are being lied to then it is masterful because these people are investors too! I cannot say more less they are uncovered. We are at a point that it may not matter but here we are. More coming please wait!

• Upvote 2

He commented that we are being irresponsible telling you it will RV today! I advised Randy that I did not say that! I stated that we are being told it is suppose to RV today!]

This ones funnier BRISCO! I like this part here when they argue semantics over who told who what, and when. Total morons! laugh.gif

• Upvote 2

This ones funnier BRISCO! I like this part here when they argue semantics over who told who what, and when. Total morons! laugh.gif

11:16 AM [scotti g] 1biz4u What part of activating today was vague??????? I am trying to be as plain and straight forward as I can be. WE ARE BEING TOLD THE CBI IS ACTIVATING THE SYSTEM. WE ARE BEING TOLD THAT WE WILL SEE IT IN THE BANK! Do not bug your banks

I think he did say TODAY!

This day and age with cell phones and all, I beleave that is why these Dictaters are being taken over,It is easier to get the word out and tell the World.There are Thousands of Woodward & Bernstein's out there now.

YOUR THOUGHTS? :unsure: I've been at this for 8 years now, Just trying to keep an open mind. Do Ya Feel Me? ;)

[scotti g] Thank you MOD's. I just got off the phone with Randy Koonce. I always enjoy visiting with West Texas folk! We are both pretty straight forward. He commented about where his information and sources are at and I explained what we are hearing and why and we both agree that we will see an RV! When is the question. He commented that we are being irresponsible telling you it will RV today! I advised Randy that I did not say that! I stated that we are being told it is suppose to RV today! We have numerous sources with the best perspective of what is going on inside the parliament there and what is going on inside. We heard the rumors about Maliki last week from several sources. On a private call we discussed these details. We then determined that this was another campaign of misinformation. Imagine that! In the last 48 hours, we have no less than 2 accounts of happenings inside the govt and everything is good. If we are being lied to then it is masterful because these people are investors too! I cannot say more less they are uncovered. We are at a point that it may not matter but here we are. More coming please wait!

I think this title is somewhat misleading. I don't know who ScottiG is but I really like Randy Koonce and have been impressed with his knowledge when listening to his conference calls. The title/post above seems to indicate that Randy is being lumped in with the other so called Gurus. just for the record I have never heard him (Randy) give a date or rate...only things I have ever heard him discuss is what to look for to know when the RV is coming (he firmly believes they must have a fully seated GOI before this thing RV's). Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I haven't been in this investment for years so I don't know what has been said in the past, but some of the best/most informative conference calls I have listened to are his. I am not a pumper or loyal to anyone I feel is full of BS, but he is someone I respect.

On a different note, has anyone else noticed that Okie's band of thieves is expanding exponentially. Out of nowhere we went from just Okie, to now we also have this Bulldog75, ScottiG, Ghost and they seem to share info/intel with TonyT and Elsie. I only point this out because it seems as if the same group of people spreading the false intel. If you look at the others like Phoenix, Breitling, Randy Koonce and Adam Montanna - they all are saying we still have a few weeks at best. It's just funny how bad rumors spread fast!

• Upvote 3

I think this title is somewhat misleading. I don't know who ScottiG is but I really like Randy Koonce and have been impressed with his knowledge when listening to his conference calls. The title/post above seems to indicate that Randy is being lumped in with the other so called Gurus. just for the record I have never heard him (Randy) give a date or rate...only things I have ever heard him discuss is what to look for to know when the RV is coming (he firmly believes they must have a fully seated GOI before this thing RV's). Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I haven't been in this investment for years so I don't know what has been said in the past, but some of the best/most informative conference calls I have listened to are his. I am not a pumper or loyal to anyone I feel is full of BS, but he is someone I respect.

On a different note, has anyone else noticed that Okie's band of thieves is expanding exponentially. Out of nowhere we went from just Okie, to now we also have this Bulldog75, ScottiG, Ghost and they seem to share info/intel with TonyT and Elsie. I only point this out because it seems as if the same group of people spreading the false intel. If you look at the others like Phoenix, Breitling, Randy Koonce and Adam Montanna - they all are saying we still have a few weeks at best. It's just funny how bad rumors spread fast!

Randy thought (back in June) it would RV at $3.21...but that was his opinion, not a "done deal" type statement. I like the guy because he is who he is. He has a website that shows a family reunion in W. Texas---my point being he doesn't hide behind a goofy name with contacts he can't name in places only God has access to. As I think about all the hype and "intel" and whatnot, when the RV does indeed take place, there will be a lot of people out there who will become dangerous---think about all the people who blindly follow the "gurus" even when their "intel" is proven wrong again and again and again. After the RV, these blind followers will have lots of money. I see the need for a "I was once rich but now I am broke" group therapy organization! Yikes!

The gurus seem to be sticking together and backing each other up even more than they used to. No offense, but almost all of them now seem to be bringing God into this a lot more than they used to. This really gets to be more and more like a cult following. What I am also noticing is more "newbies" responding to the rumors with, it seems, a little less Kool-Aid drinking. I attribute that to our great DV members telling it like it is and educating new investors.

Kimberlye B)

Thanks Brisco this is more good news and yes it gets better and better, remember don't bash the info no matter how ridiculous it may sound because simply put, "thoughts are things and what we feel we attract and what we imagine we become".

WOW I can't tell where Randy ends and you begin you little Brown noser. lol lol :lol:

Just kidding. I thinkRandy is all right.