Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BULLDOG75 & OKIE CHAT AFTERNOON 8/31/11

chuck

Aug.31,2011

BULLDOG75

OKIE OIL MAN] BULLDOG----SIC EM

[bulldog75] FLASH UPDATE! 98.17% RATE POST PROBABILITY TODAY/HOURLY, AS OF 1:00PM EST WITH A DAILY HOUR TO HOUR STAND-BY. THIS OFFICIAL RATE POST CAN DOMINO AT ANY TIME, ANY HOUR AS OF NOW! MAKE SURE YOUR BANK ACCOUNTS ARE SET UP IMMEDIATELY AND ARE READY FOR WIRE DEPOSITS AS THIS WILL SPEED YOUR DEPOSIT IN TIMELY FAST MANNER. BANKS WILL BE FULL AT MAJOR CITIES. YOUR NON INTEREST BEARING SAVINGS ACCOUNTS MUST BE SET UP NOW. SEE PREVIOUS "FORUM POST CHAT FROM THIS AM AND LATE LAST NIGHT FOR FURTHER DETAILS" AND LINKS. ESTIMATE TIMING OF THIS "NEW WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY" 1.) BANK/FOREX RATE POST FROM IMMEDIATE NOW THRU NEXT 72 HOURS/WEEKEND 2.) SUNDAY/MONDAY LABOR DAY HOLIDAYS/MAJOR USA BANKS ARE CLOSED 3.) CASH-IN PROB THEN ON TUES, WED. IF NOT BEFORE PENDING ACTUAL FINAL OFFICIAL POSTING ON BIS/W.BANKS/FOREX. THIS IS OUR BEST ESTIMATE. ALL SUBJECT TO CHANGE, IMO, WITH FINAL RATE POST MAYBE SOONER RATHER THAN LATER. LANDFALL/WINDFALL VARIANCE PROBABILITY PENDING CIRCUMSTANCES. KNOW THAT THE GOOD LORD BLESSES OUR WORLD, PLANET, UNIVERSE AND YOU; FOR YOU ARE CHOSEN, BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVORED FOR YOU ARE AMONG THE CHOSEN AND THE BELIEVERS IN HIS GIFT WHICH HAS BEEN GIVEN TO YOU WITH LOVE. WHERE THERE IS TOTAL LOVE, THERE CAN BE NO FEAR. AMEN.

[..OKIE OIL MAN] LET ME ADD AN ADDENDUM TO HIS POST---100% POSSIBILITY

[bulldog75] ..OKIE OIL MAN : THANK YOU SIR!!!

[bulldog75] ..OKIE OIL MAN : I JUST LOVE THE WAY YOU THINK OKIE.

[.katt] Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ WOOHOOO!! Thank you ..OKIE OIL MAN and Bulldog75!!

[bulldog75] GO NOW; OKIE TOO PLS SIR.

[Rose] [THJ] Is there going to be a difference between the CBI redemsion rate and the reported 3.68 IS bank rate? If so, do you have any idea what the difference will be?

[bulldog75] Rose : ANSWER; PENDING. NOW 3.68 CASHIN.

[Rose] [nozak3] bulldog: there was a post that was reposted here re. the bank rate being 3.68 but the trade rate being 5.25 and that we needed to work to get the higher upon trade in... your thoughts?

[bulldog75] Rose : ANSWER. THOSE HIGHER RATES WERE PREVIOUS.

[bulldog75] Rose : IT ENDS IN 'DAY' WHICH IS A GOOD DAY TO RECEIVE.

[Rose] [joyful12] my q is so do you think we could see this today but if not will not going pass next wed. /

[bulldog75] Rose : YES, TODAY, ANY HOUR!

[Rose] [sWFloridaGuru] Thanks Bulldog. My question is have you heard 3.68 from your own contacts or are you using Okie's rate? Thank you.

[bulldog75] SERVOR IS SLOW ; WE HAVE OVER 2,000 APPROX ON BOARD RIGHT NOW.

[bulldog75] Rose : THIS IS THE USD 3.68 OKIE RATE. ITS BRANDED AND HOT

[Rose] [hawaii] okie/bulldog was the info today that the rv was activated?

[bulldog75] Rose : THAT INTEL IS PROTECTED AND CONFIDENTIAL AT THIS MOMENT VIA OKIE.

[Rose] [mountaingirl1106] bulldog why wire money can't we just go cashin at one of the 4 world banks? ty

[bulldog75] Rose ; ANSWER; MAX AMT OF CASH WITHDRAWAL MAY BE LIMITED DAILY TO $10,000 CASH. MAKE APPTMENT IF U WISH MORE WITH THE BANK MANAGER. EVERYONE WANTS CASH; THEY HAVE DAILY MAX PAY OUTS.

[Rose] [tobit2] Is the announcement going to be an RI or an RV?

[bulldog75] Rose : THIS WILL BE A QUITE RVD.

[Rose] [snowman] Are the CBI and bank rate going to be the same?

[bulldog75] Rose ; ANSWER: PENDING, ON CBI; USA 3.68 BANK OKIE.

[Rose] [mm1797] Any idea on tax rates?

[bulldog75] Rose : APPEARS TO BE , IMHO, 15% INITIALLY WITHIN FIRST 45 DAYS. THATS PENDING; THEN RUMORED TO BE 30% AFTER 45 DAYS.

[bulldog75] SEEK COMPENTENT LEGAL ADVICE FROM A CERTIFIED CPA/TAX ATTORNEY.

[Rose] [JohnnyB] Any chance WH getting in the way of latest intel?

[bulldog75] Rose : IMO, 1600 IS GONE; THEY TRIED TO BUY MORE TIME; ALL THEIR CHIPS WERE GONE FROM THE 'POKER GAME'.

[Rose] [Lifesagent] question- I heard something to the affect that some banks will pay more for the smaller notes like the 5000 notes. Hear anything like that?

[diamonddust] Message/Rose/Question: Bulldog - you suggested opening acct with pobox to transfer from l acct to another, but if my acct is already established with WF, & I open second acct, won't my personal info still be in jeopardy? TY

[bulldog75] diamonddust AND EVERYONE: JUST DO NOT USE YOUR PERSONAL HOME ADDRESS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. IF BANK HAS YOUR CURRENT HOME ADDRESS...........CHANGE IT NOW!!!

[Rose] [soonerfan] Bulldog75, So are you and OKIE going to be having "LUNCH" tomorrow?

[bulldog75] Rose : ANSWER; UNKNOWN. OUR STAFF WILL CHECK THAT ONE OUT. INTERESTING ANGLE. BUT PROB NOT. BUT LETS NOT RULE THAT ONE OUT. TY.

[bulldog75] Rose ; ANSWER: OKIE AND I HAVE LUNCH ANY HOUR; HUNGRY ALL THE TIME.

[Rose] [okjhawk] any further news on cashing in at a ust or irs office(s)?

[bulldog75] Rose ; NO UST CASH INS. GO WITH BIG 4 FOR SECURITY PURPOSES.

[..OKIE OIL MAN] BULLDOG--YOU ALREADY MISSED LUNCH WITH SCOTTI-G AND MYSELF--STOP BY McDONALDS AND GET A HAMBURGER

[Rose] [DEnergy] what does it mean 1600 is gone

[bulldog75] ..OKIE OIL MAN : I THOUGHT YOU WERE BUYING!

[bulldog75] Rose : ANSWER; 1600 PENNSYLVANAIA AVE, WH #.

[..OKIE OIL MAN] BULLDOG--I AM SO BROKE IF THEY WERE SELLING STEAM SHIPS FOR A DIME APIECE----ALL I COULD DO IS--RUN UP AND DOWN THE BANK AND SAY----AIN'T THAT CHEAP

[bulldog75] ..OKIE OIL MAN ; THAT DEAL WON'T LAST LONG!

[bulldog75] Rose : ANSWER: QUIET; LITTLE TO NO PRESS; RATE SHOULD NOT FLOAT AT THIS TIME. STABILIZATION IMPT HERE.

[.Sambo] ..OKIE OIL MAN or I am so broke I cant pay attention

[..OKIE OIL MAN] CORECTO

[Rose] [smabes] Has the annoucements that needed to be done...been posted in the Gazette? And does it need to be in the Gazette to become law for several days?

[bulldog75] Rose : ITS IMPORTANT; BUT SHOULD NOT HOLD BACK DOMINOS.

[Rose] [rainbow7] will this 15% within 45 days , be for both short term and long term?

[..OKIE OIL MAN] GONE FOR NOW AWAITING A 3 WAY WITH BEAR AND SCOTT-I G WILL POST OUTCOME LATER TODAY--BUT IN ANY CASE--IT IS FINISHED

[bulldog75] ..OKIE OIL MAN : THANK YOU SIR OKIE!

[bulldog75] Rose : ANSWER: 15% LONG OR SHORT; ITS A TEASER TO GET ONE TO CASH OUT EARLY. GOVT WANTS YOUR MONEY.

[GAcavegirl] [TBIZKIT] OKIE: i heard you tell someone to quit their job...are you really that positive that this reide is FINALLY over?

OKIE HAS LEFT THE BUILDING

[bulldog75] GAcavegirl : ANSWER FOR OKIE (JUST FOR THIS TIME ONLY) I FEEL IMO, NO ONE SHOULD QUIT ANYTHING AT THIS TIME. PROTECT YOURSELF AND FAMILY. STAY FOCUSED. STAY CALM.

[Rose] [chancesare] ..... Any information on "cashing in" in hawaii? I cannot find information about THIS..... Help!

[bulldog75] Rose : CANNOT SPEAK FOR PRIVATE CASHINS. BANKS SHOULD BE NORMAL AS CONTL. USA.

[bulldog75] THAT IS IN HAWAII.

[Rose] [forgotten] About our home address is a P O box accecpted by a bank

[bulldog75] Rose ; USE A UPS MAILING STORE AS YOUR HOME ADDRESS, IMHO, BECAUSE THE ADDRESS WILL SAY; 1000 SUNNY AVE #101, ORLANDO, FLA. 30355.

[GAcavegirl] susieg] Where can we find the info about the 15% so we can take a copy to our attrny/CPA etc?

[bulldog75] GAcavegirl : USE INTERNET; ITS AAVAILABLE THERE.

[GAcavegirl] [ready4riches] Do you expect security to be present at the big 4 banks?

[bulldog75] GAcavegirl ; THREE MORE QUESTIONS PLEASE TIL 2PM EST. HOLD AT THIS TIME.

[bulldog75] 15% ON THE INTERNET, 'TYPE , IRS 15% TAX'

[Rose] [ASN] Bulldog: last week the news was about the RV was released but not activated.... Is today's news any different making it activated?

[bulldog75] Rose ; CAPTAIN, 15% GREAT DEAL EARLY, IMO.

[Rose] [hepner] Bulldog: Is there any chance that this will be stopped again or is it '' a go"

[bulldog75] Rose ASN : ACTIVATION COMING; SHORT DELAYS; LIKE KUWAIT; ITS COMING.

[bulldog75] Rose HEPNER: WE ARE AS "GREEN GO" AS ONE CAN GO! ONLY GOD IS OMNIPOTENT; HE KNOWS; JEREMIAH 33:3. SEARCH NOW; FOR THE FATHER KNOWS.

[Rose] [joinmenow] Does Bulldog have iny infor. re Banks for Canadians. Thank you

[GAcavegirl] [broncosfan] are we looking at cashin tues ?

[bulldog75] Rose : ANSWER CANADIAN: RATE VERY SIMILAR; MAYBE PENNY OR DIMES APART. TY.

[bulldog75] GAcavegirl : SEE OUR RATE POST FROM ONE HOUR AGO. ALL ANSWERS THERE. CASH IN TUES, A MAJOR 'GO'.

[bulldog75] TY

[GAcavegirl] [susieg] Where can we find the info about the 15% so we can take a copy to our attrny/CPA etc? [susieg] and for our records

[bulldog75] GAcavegirl ; ANSWER; 15% SEE CERTIFIED CPA/TAX ATTORNEY. PLEASE. TY1

[bulldog75] WE ARE FINISHED FOR NOW. YOU ALL ARE BEAUTIFUL AND WONDERFUL. YOU ARE CHOSEN AND YOU KNOW THIS. SHARE YOUR LIGHT TO THE WORLD.

[bulldog75] AMEN. BLEESSINGS EVERYONE.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 5

Aug.31,2011

[bulldog75] WE ARE FINISHED FOR NOW. YOU ALL ARE BEAUTIFUL AND WONDERFUL. YOU ARE CHOSEN AND YOU KNOW THIS. SHARE YOUR LIGHT TO THE WORLD.

[bulldog75] AMEN. BLEESSINGS EVERYONE.

I sometimes wonder if these guys even have a freakin' clue !!!!

Does including references to a higher power make it any more believeable??

This is the third or fourth Holiday Monday - Cash-in Tuesday I've seen from Okie and his band of mousecatears - Sales commissions must be dwindling.

Edited by BJinMontreal
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I say we all join them and have a great time with this. I have received lots of entertainment value, hope, and drinking the kool-aid from that group.

Without them coming up with "INTEL" the boards would be slow and I would be bored, forced to look for something else to do.

Maybe they are on to something, maybe not.

• Upvote 3

I wonder...are they good, yet very gullible people being fed this nonsense or are they the actual feeders and those who pay attention are the good, yet very gullible. The fawning over people who provide absolute incorrect information time and time again for years is amazing. I guess they invoke religion and people trust. Yikes.

I wonder...are they good, yet very gullible people being fed this nonsense or are they the actual feeders and those who pay attention are the good, yet very gullible. The fawning over people who provide absolute incorrect information time and time again for years is amazing. I guess they invoke religion and people trust. Yikes.

They must be earning tremendous money as online advertising affiliates.

I sometimes wonder if these guys even have a freakin' clue !!!!

Does including references to a higher power make it any more believeable??

This is the third or fourth Holiday Monday - Cash-in Tuesday I've seen from Okie and his band of mousecatears - Sales commissions must be dwindling.

BJ, somebody popped you with a (-). Don't see why. I evened you out. Hope someone has my back... <_<