Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mid Cities TX WF Bank Story

Ludan

Like so many other 'bank story tellers', I had never intended to start my own post. But, my husband and I were so insulted (threatened) at 5:30 this evening, that this story warrants being shared with those who believe.

We went into a WF bank on Airport Frwy in the Mid Cities area to open up a business account in preparation to receiving our blessing. We spoke with a very friendly Personal Banker to set it up. She asked what type of business it was and I replied it was for investments. What type of investments? My answer was metals, maybe some other type of investments, but unsure at that moment. She had to speak with a Business Manager multiple times to get the information to complete opening up our business account. Eventually the Business Manager walked up to the desk and asked if our investment involved foreign currency. I looked him straight in the eye and said, "you already know the answer". He just said one word, "dinar", and I said yes. With that said, he then replied, "the Dinar is a Scam and we will shut your account down if you buy or sell Dinar". No little whippersnapper will intimidate me. I then replied, "that is just fine, we have already bought all the Dinar we want". He turned around and left.

The Personal Banker lady was now looking a bit tense. My response to her was that I totally understand as the employees are surely under a 'gag' order. They have to say it is a scam or all their employees will catch on and then jump ship when this RV's. Had we not felt threatened and insulted, I would not have posted this story.

And the point of this isssss......nothing. Just another 1st post story teller with no credibility, why do posts like this keep getting " Thank you for sharing!" ? Its nonsense!

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 65

I'm also in the DFW area. I was asking to have a gifting letter notarized at a small town Wells Fargo Bank and the lady who was to notarize it read my letter and said she could not notarize it! She then talked to her supervisor for several minutes then came back and said she'd go ahead and notarize the letter but she wanted me to know that this was a scam!!!!! Nothing that I said to her could change her opinion. Personally, I didn't think she was supposed to read my letter word for word. I didn't think she was professional at all. I later took another gifting letter to a smaller bank and that person did not read my letter, just notarized it. Once this RV's, we will be closing our accounts at Wells Fargo.

• Upvote 4

Like so many other 'bank story tellers', I had never intended to start my own post. But, my husband and I were so insulted (threatened) at 5:30 this evening, that this story warrants being shared with those who believe.

We went into a WF bank on Airport Frwy in the Mid Cities area to open up a business account in preparation to receiving our blessing. We spoke with a very friendly Personal Banker to set it up. She asked what type of business it was and I replied it was for investments. What type of investments? My answer was metals, maybe some other type of investments, but unsure at that moment. She had to speak with a Business Manager multiple times to get the information to complete opening up our business account. Eventually the Business Manager walked up to the desk and asked if our investment involved foreign currency. I looked him straight in the eye and said, "you already know the answer". He just said one word, "dinar", and I said yes. With that said, he then replied, "the Dinar is a Scam and we will shut your account down if you buy or sell Dinar". No little whippersnapper will intimidate me. I then replied, "that is just fine, we have already bought all the Dinar we want". He turned around and left.

The Personal Banker lady was now looking a bit tense. My response to her was that I totally understand as the employees are surely under a 'gag' order. They have to say it is a scam or all their employees will catch on and then jump ship when this RV's. Had we not felt threatened and insulted, I would not have posted this story.

Should've told the jackwagon he had an entire portfolio of mortgage scams sold to the US taxpayers!

• Upvote 14

yea im not really sure I buy the whole the "Dinar is a Scam and we will shut your account down if you buy or sell Dinar" statement. what your investiments are in is not going to have them threaten to close an account. They don't care where money comes from as long as you have money they can use. I don't know just my opinion.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

ITS BECAUSE WE KEEP GETTING NEWBIES THINKING THAT THEY ARE GOING TO GET RICH OVER NITE AND THEY RUN TO WF FOR ANSWERS AND TO SET UP NEW ACCOUNTS. THESE PEOPLE AT WF ARE GETTING SICK IN TIRED OF ALL OF THESE PEOPLE RUNNING INTO THEIR BANKS AND WASTING THEIR TIME WITH THIS INVESTMENT. SO THEY ARE TOLD TO TELL YOU THAT ITS A SCAM :lol::lol:

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 15

I don't blame anybody for not believing this, that is the whole point in posting it. I couldn't believe the little Big Man actually threatened to close us down based on his assumption of our activities within our own account. Until the day we actually have a $10K daily transaction, there would be no valid reason to 'monitor' my account.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

I don't consider myself a "newby" as I was getting my gifting letters in order. My WF employee said they had tried to cash in dinar for some other person and they couldn't get their money back. Of course not, it hadn't RV'd yet! This employee said WF did not buy an exchange bank as was posted on here earlier this year. They are very anti-dinar! I don't even go to WF any more! I'm just waiting to close our accounts there!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

And the point of this isssss......nothing. Just another 1st post story teller with no credibility, why do posts like this keep getting " Thank you for sharing!" ? Its nonsense!

Grow up! No where in this post was there any type of pumping or B.S. we are going to be rich tomorrow statement. I bank at Wells Fargo also and it is good to see these types of stories once and a while.

And as for credibility, what the heck have you brought to this site. You are not to far removed from being a newbie yourself.

• Upvote 11

Thanks 62 years young grand mother, I am 65 years young grand father and been waiting for 7 1/2 years for a RV. GO RV and do not worry about bashing, it only shows the lack of intelegenc on their part. REMEMBER THIS ALSO: DO NOT WORRY ABOUT GETTING OLD IT IS A PRIVELEDGE DENIED TO MANY.

• Upvote 6

heyyyy everyone in the D F W area--- whoot whoot ,,, i was a mid cities area resident for 20 years before the move,, i had a few accounts with those banker { robbers} i was with wells fargo for two years before they were bought out by a larger bank and merged and went stupid-- also another bank there in the area--- can`t think of who they area now-- big blue banners and all --- when they started too charge 3 .oo dollars a pop too cash there own checks --- i was gone from them also----- now look out for 5/3rd bank s --------- they are stealing money fast -----claiming non activity on account had 20 dollars in the account for over 6 months not doing any thing just sitting ----- they triple charged the account took all the money and closed the account with out me knowning------> good by 5/3 going to get rid of the card i carry for them also another banker getting too rich for there own pants----- these guys are about too say GOOD BY LITTLE PERSON WITH JUST A SMALL AMOUNT OF MONEY your broke and we don`t want you here ----------- i think the dinar holders need too get togeather ----- bring the smaller banks our busness and support those folks----------- i have one account still open at a bank in burleson texas ---- no activity over three years ------- they haven`t bothered me i will keep these guys .... S T U P I D BANKS :angry:

• Upvote 4

I'm also in the DFW area. I was asking to have a gifting letter notarized at a small town Wells Fargo Bank and the lady who was to notarize it read my letter and said she could not notarize it! She then talked to her supervisor for several minutes then came back and said she'd go ahead and notarize the letter but she wanted me to know that this was a scam!!!!! Nothing that I said to her could change her opinion. Personally, I didn't think she was supposed to read my letter word for word. I didn't think she was professional at all. I later took another gifting letter to a smaller bank and that person did not read my letter, just notarized it. Once this RV's, we will be closing our accounts at Wells Fargo.

Just want to advise you or anyone else having ANYTHING notarized: THE NOTARY SHOULD NOT EVEN READ THE DOCUMENT ! They ONLY verify that the person signing is who they claim to be, and I usually put the document in a large envelope with only the signatory area exposed.

If any notary EVER refuses to notarize something for anyone after that have satisfied the proof of ID, you can have their license revoked by the state.

• Upvote 2

I read all the stories of how the Dinar is a scam from banks, from people, etc. Time for me to voice my opinion. Iraq Dinar in itself is not a scam, it is money. We are speculating on it increasing in value. Use the word investing if you prefer. Imagine, you pay 3.00 for a lottery ticket and it has the potential to be worth 3,000 dollars. That is not taking a bad chance. Now say you do not win the lottery and you can get a refund of 85.5 cents for every ticket you bought. Not a bad deal. How about if you took the same lottery ticket but let the seller hold it and you paid 85and a half cents for the chance to win $3000and any time you feel you will not win, you can get all your money back. That would be a great deal. Change lottery ticket to 1000 dinar note. Buy it on ebay for $3.00 and it may at some time be worth up to 3K dollars or more, deposit your money in Warka Bank and it will always be worth market value (don't forget the interest @ 7.5%). All this analogy is based on an imaginary RV rate of 3.00, but it is still a good deal at any RV rate and the risk is mitgated by.

That reminds me of a story, I was buying silver dollars at a flea market a few year ago looking throug the box of really worn out coins, culls. They were cheap and I was planning on buying a bunch of them. A stranger said to me that they are not worth anything. Wrong I said, "they are worth at least a dollar each".

The scam part IMHO comes when someone is convinced to speculate with more money than they can afford to be without on the vague notion that the Dinar will revalue "tomorrow" or "soon". It is a speculation (investment) strategy, not a get rich quick scheme. Any bank that gives me a hard time or is discouraging can certainly afford to be without my business, after the RV, whenever that may be, there will be lots of banks wanting to deal with me.

Ok, finished my rant, time for another cup of coffee, wait, 3 pots today, that may be enough. Sorry for rambling but I really needed to let that out. The dinar in itself is cannot be a scam, how it is sold may be. If you bought some at a price you are happy with, I hope you win the lottery. (I hope I do also).

Be excellent to each other! ~ Bill and Ted 1989

• Upvote 7

Just want to advise you or anyone else having ANYTHING notarized: THE NOTARY SHOULD NOT EVEN READ THE DOCUMENT ! They ONLY verify that the person signing is who they claim to be, and I usually put the document in a large envelope with only the signatory area exposed.

If any notary EVER refuses to notarize something for anyone after that have satisfied the proof of ID, you can have their license revoked by the state.

EXACTLY. I am a notary...we do NOT read the document just verify that the signature is of and by the person signing it.

As far a W/F saying they will close the account...I would have just said "please don't bother opening it" and walked out. There are MANY small banks that offer much more personalized service that will be glad for your account. Doesn't matter what investments you dabble in as long as you keep you account in good standing and you are not doing anything illegal. Last I heard the IQD was a scam not illegal :lol:

• Upvote 1

Ludan , sorry to here you were mistreated, I also bank at Wells Fargo and I have a contact person who works there. The bank 's policy is to treat this investment as negative and they are under a gag order. My personal banker gets stonewalled when they try and inquire about anything. I personnally feel the bank is afraid that if the employees were to figure it out they will no longer have employees. This is a guess on my part, the banking industry is self serving and I feel that once this revalues and you have choices you should choose who you want to handle your money. Hope this helps , further more I bring in articles to prove things to my banker and they cannot beleive sometimes. This would not matter except the banker is a friend and sorta gets on a high horse from time to time. I like to humble him a little!

• Upvote 3

Ludan , sorry to here you were mistreated, I also bank at Wells Fargo and I have a contact person who works there. The bank 's policy is to treat this investment as negative and they are under a gag order. My personal banker gets stonewalled when they try and inquire about anything. I personnally feel the bank is afraid that if the employees were to figure it out they will no longer have employees. This is a guess on my part, the banking industry is self serving and I feel that once this revalues and you have choices you should choose who you want to handle your money. Hope this helps , further more I bring in articles to prove things to my banker and they cannot beleive sometimes. This would not matter except the banker is a friend and sorta gets on a high horse from time to time. I like to humble him a little!

Although the WF bank is treating the Dinar as a scam, I am quite sure that they will appreciate our deposits once we cashin. Rather than boycott, maybe it would be more effective to move the monies 24 hours later to a friendly bank who will practice that old Golden Rule. This would accomplish two things: 1. we have been advised to move the money to another account after the initial deposit and 2. if WF sees the influx of cash being deposited in their banks when the Dinar does RV, but then it is moved a day or so later, will be tangible and measurable proof that their poor customer service and lies will not be tolerated.

• Upvote 3