Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Unfortunately, it appears that this has become one more site that has been increasingly taken over by anonymous bashers. While I appreciate the Internet for its ability to give me easy access to lots of information (including that on DV), the down side is that it also gives people who wouldn't have the courage to stand face-to-face with someone like BL the cover to trash them in the most cowardly of ways. That's right: people who do that are nothing but COWARDS, and yes, I'd say that to their faces. Comments such as theirs speak infinitely more about their own character than they do about the people they bash.

so sorry Bl I welcomed your input ,and sorry that the newbies made you pi$$ed ,and to the newbies this site has and always said DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH...them and only them bring your own input to the table..love this site

do

Cooked I couldn't agree with you more! +++++1000 if I could!

Bondlady... please don't go!

We can't make without you!unsure.gif

We will be happy to make you some nice tasty bbq! Here pink piggie... where are you?... you are needed to make the ultimate sacrifice! eyebrows.gif Cooked... fire up the ol' barbie! Take a seat bondlady... it will be ready in a jiffy!wink.gif

In all honesty, to say we need ANYONE online to make or break this investment, is simply not true. HOWEVER, nobody deserves to be bashed and everyone has to give courtesy to get courtesy. Please lets all play nice...its much more fun. Stay strong and be positive. Have an awesome day/night. Gives the mic to BL so she can maybe use it again.

I slipped and gave myself a - negative LOL. Well I'm still going to be positive no matter what! Peace.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I've watched the newbies bash some folks that really put some time and effort into giving forum members a unbiased understanding of what was going.

BL is far from unbiased. All her interpretations have an extremely heavy RV slant/spin, and when she looks at an article that says:

The Central Bank of Iraq is heading towards the printing of new currency after deleting three zeros had announced last year...modern Turkey, Brazil and many countries of the world have experienced deleting three zeros.

and continues to say that deleting the three zeros means nothing more than removing the triple zero notes from circulation in Iraq so that they can RV? That's more than just bias IMO.

Turkey didn't pull the big bills from circulation and then RV. They lopped. Brazil didn't pull the big bills from circulation and then RV. They lopped. Many countries have not had huge RVs. Many countries have lopped.

Please, explain to me how the above quote can indicate ANYTHING other than lop.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

Ah Junkie, I was wondering where your negative bashing bravado was. So you decided to come here to own up as one of the bashers who ran BL off. I wish I could say I was happy to see you here, but I am not. Now that you said your piece, just crawl back into the cockroach motel that you came here on and go quietly into the noght. And, have a nice day :D

Here little pink piggy piggy :eyebrows:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Ah Junkie, I was wondering where your negative bashing bravado was. So you decided to come here to own up as one of the bashers who ran BL off. I wish I could say I was happy to see you here, but I am not. Now that you said your piece, just crawl back into the cockroach motel that you came here on and go quietly into the noght. And, have a nice day biggrin.gif

Here little pink piggy piggy eyebrows.gif

Try again. Pretty sure BL quit posting here before I even registered. Edit: Yep. Her last post = June 23rd, I registered July 4th. Thank you for playing.

P.S. seems like you're bashing.

• Downvote 4

BL is far from unbiased. All her interpretations have an extremely heavy RV slant/spin, and when she looks at an article that says:

and continues to say that deleting the three zeros means nothing more than removing the triple zero notes from circulation in Iraq so that they can RV? That's more than just bias IMO.

Turkey didn't pull the big bills from circulation and then RV. They lopped. Brazil didn't pull the big bills from circulation and then RV. They lopped. Many countries have not had huge RVs. Many countries have lopped.

Ok...first I want to say that I am a Bondlady fan. I think she does a lot of research and also does an excellent job of breaking down the articles. She has never said anything about an imminent date and the only rates she has ever talked about have come from the articles she reads. Having said that, GT5 is correct that she has an RV bias...but so do the majority of us here on DV. I see no indication of bashing in the above quoted post. GT5 is stating his opinion. Until Iraq makes its move and either RV's or LOPs, no one...and I mean NO ONE...is going to be right. It's all speculation.

My problem, and this is not directed at you GT5, is that a majority of those who espouse a LOP treat those of us who steadfastly believe in an RV like we are idiots...that we know nothing about world economics, currency valuations, the importance of M2 and M3 numbers or any other of a number of topics. To them, we all might as well be riding the short bus, nibbling on our crayons.

The problem is...no other country that lopped had the resources or the financial reserves that Iraq has. To just make a blanket statement that the only thing Iraq can do is LOP is as irresponsible as saying they will RV at $11.

The bottom line is we need to cut each other some slack and agree to disagree. All this bickering and name calling gets us nowhere fast. If you don't agree with what someone says...fine. State your point without attacking them. Civil debate is one of the foundations of a free society. Let's try to remember that we are all invested and we all ultimately want the same thing.

• Upvote 3

READING IS FUNDAMENTAL!!!!......you should do some research on your own.....'DELETING THE ZEROS MEANS.......REMOVING LARGE BILLS FROM CIRCULATION... they will coexist with the new notes until removed......how do you have a problem with that....Had you done your own reading you would know that. just saying

• Upvote 3

READING IS FUNDAMENTAL!!!!......you should do some research on your own.....'DELETING THE ZEROS MEANS.......REMOVING LARGE BILLS FROM CIRCULATION... they will coexist with the new notes until removed......how do you have a problem with that....Had you done your own reading you would know that. just saying

In a lop, the two currencies coexist. Iraq news says deleting the zeros = lop. Who says otherwise? Gurus and pumpers.

• Upvote 1

In a lop, the two currencies coexist. Iraq news says deleting the zeros = lop. Who says otherwise? Gurus and pumpers.

classic example!!! if you bothered to read some of the post that others have taken the time to post.....you would have your answers.....you want a lop....I'll pay you for your devalued IQD and then you can leave....how about that! If you want...you can read "AK News" "Al Jeezerz" you can even go to currency newshound...they have a whole listing of daily middle east news...Just because they've taken the pictures out of the read....its just words...take in a few. I'll bet you will then understand what you spent your money on. There are two things I understood when I got into this. 1. Iraq has enough resources to back their currency. and 2. I cannot imagine the IQD being worth less than it is right now. With that said we will either make some money (how much remains to be seen) OR......we will get our money back or suffer a small loss dependant on spread.

FYI when I indicated that there were folks that rendered unbaised information....I ment just that and gave examples of those folks....Scooter has the most unbaised information on this topic I know. Doc31 gave facts along with his understanding of what it means. Bondlady I like to read....biased or unbiased.....she took the time to put something out there and for the most part was always backed up with links. Its definately easier to render one pargraph bashing than it is to do some reading and then post what you read....just saying

• Upvote 3

When Saleh (CBI) said they added 3 zeros, they physically added the 3 zeros currencies of 25k, 10k,5k and 1k. Now you are saying..deleting 3 zeros means differently? Lol! And they let the two currencies coexist without any expiration date..? You are kidding yourself.

Phoenix said something appropriate last night.... Seek and you shall find"... seek for why you think the RV will not happen or a reason for it to come out low... and you are sure to find.

He is referring to Shabbibi and Maliki and "all" others saying it is time to replace the currency while only one of Maliki's advisers warns of danger and demanded that they not change the currency.

Just one of Malaki's adviser's disagreed. Not Shabbibi, not Maliki, not the parliament, not the ministry of planning, not the ministry of finance, not the president.... just one person. But if your mindset is something bad is going to happen... you will focus on the one and find some reason to back up your negative mindset. Just sayin! wink.gif

Link: http://articlesofinterest-kelley.blogspot.com/2011/08/comment-from-phoenix-seek-and-ye-shall.html

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 3

Nice post Rod. It seems that if you look deep into your thoughts you can see beyond the shallow external ideals and dig into the real impetus to your feelings. Very deep but very true. Thanks.

When Saleh (CBI) said they added 3 zeros, they physically added the 3 zeros currencies of 25k, 10k,5k and 1k. Now you are saying..deleting 3 zeros means differently? Lol!

Yep. They said both Turkey and Brazil deleted three zeros. Pretty clear cut. No room for interpretation. They referred to two countries that lopped as having "deleted three zeros.". This is not subject to debate. If you read BLs stuff you saw this article within the last week or so.

And they let the two currencies coexist without any expiration date..? You are kidding yourself.

where did I say no expiration date? I'll help you out: I didn't.

Yep. They said both Turkey and Brazil deleted three zeros. Pretty clear cut. No room for interpretation. They referred to two countries that lopped as having "deleted three zeros.". This is not subject to debate. If you read BLs stuff you saw this article within the last week or so.

Oh, this topic is closed for debate? Well, thanks for clearing that up for everyone.

OK, so no room for interpretation and not a subject to debate, lol! And no money here too. You need to get out man.

where did I say no expiration date? I'll help you out: I didn't.

No..not you. CBI said (on the new currencies with 3 characters), that the old currency will not be deleted, instead they will be allowed to coexist until they gradually disappears.

Gradually dissappears.....? hmmm....you figure that out. :D

Geez, Just because Bondlady interprets this Not to be a LOP does not mean that there is no value to her research and interpretations of the articles.

When did this conversation become another LOP talk. We all know that there are 2 very differing opinions on the LOP or No LOP conversation and the sides run as deep as any political or religious debate I've ever seen, so stop attacking each other when ever we get a wif of the possibility of a piece of LOP talk. There are 2 things I never talk about in public, one is politics the other religion. Now I have added Never talk about my views on the LOP debate. It just never ends well.

To get back to Cooked's post, I too hope Bondlady comes here to give her views. I think they are grounded and a breath of fresh air as we try to wade through all of these articles. I enjoy her interpretations as I do many others here.

Thanks,

r2

• Upvote 2

Geez, Just because Bondlady interprets this Not to be a LOP does not mean that there is no value to her research and interpretations of the articles.

When did this conversation become another LOP talk. We all know that there are 2 very differing opinions on the LOP or No LOP conversation and the sides run as deep as any political or religious debate I've ever seen, so stop attacking each other when ever we get a wif of the possibility of a piece of LOP talk. There are 2 things I never talk about in public, one is politics the other religion. Now I have added Never talk about my views on the LOP debate. It just never ends well.

To get back to Cooked's post, I too hope Bondlady comes here to give her views. I think they are grounded and a breath of fresh air as we try to wade through all of these articles. I enjoy her interpretations as I do many others here.

Thanks,

r2

Well said. Some who believe in a lop approach in a respectful manner such as Keep. Others feel the need to attack such as Junkie. The census says to stay BL. :D