Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Forex Exchange Rate

ngodstust2

I find it funny that Libya has twice the population of Iraq, pumps 1.3 mbl per day, and their dinar is worth 1.17 to the u.s. dollar. How so? Come on Iraq!

Hey, I've brought this up before, but during the governmental transition I'm sure they'll be throwing out the old Gadhafi notes and printing new ones. I'm guessing during this time their value may go down, then back up once the smoke clears. Another investment opportunity, methinks?

Hey, I've brought this up before, but during the governmental transition I'm sure they'll be throwing out the old Gadhafi notes and printing new ones. I'm guessing during this time their value may go down, then back up once the smoke clears. Another investment opportunity, methinks?

LOL....that thought crossed my mind last night as I was watching the news :)

Well why didnt I see this before. For that matter, why didnt the rest of you semi-gurus note this and create some discussion about it.

With all the talk from the ministry about removal of the zeros there has to be someone who makes the leap to consider what it could mean besides all the LOP talk.

And with this post it just seemed to jump out at me.......................surely I am not the only one to see this.

.00086 is the value of 1 dinar, well what if the ministry is talking about removal of the zeros............................and they are talking about removing those three zeros to the left of the 86.

This would have an entirely different meaning to most of us, and with what has been said over and over again..........................it has the potential of being correct.

Dont hold my previous post about the BA fantasy against me here. My creative writing only entertained a few of you guys, the rest were furious. I am sort of sorry. But only because I got so many

negatives out of it. Anyway I am not a huge holder of Dinar, but I have nearly a million and am constantly looking at my budget each month trying to figure ways to buy some more to "beat"

the RV.

So thanks for the CHART, it gave me a chance to see this in a different light!

Lol, Thanks for the info....Only one problem the rate it's going to be is not on here nobody knows what it is but it's definitely not some speculated rate from a false prophet...only time will tell and only God knows that time!

+1 for the effort and for finding their cheat sheet!

So then... Shabibi is the new god.

PRAISE SHABIBI!!!

lawl