Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank of Baghdad.com

stonecold555

I wouldn't read anything into it...a lot of curve balls being thrown right now with no signifigance...just my worthless opinion

You're right on that one... Lots of balls turning round and round......Some of us have been into this way too long............

Edited by umbertino

I wouldn't read anything into it...a lot of curve balls being thrown right now with no signifigance...just my worthless opinion

Just because your opinion may not make sense, that doesnt make it worthless.......actually never mind.

Hi Tandy

Why wouldn't they show their own currency? hmmmmm...

Doesn't make (blank)'n sense

• Upvote 1

You're right on that one... Lots of balls turning round and round......Some of us have been into this way too long............

umbertino...it's almost like a hundred mile an hour merry-go-round....hold on to your horse with both hands...way toooo long is absolutely right!

texas1...I always wanted to be a stand up comic but my little sweet wife kept telling me to shut up and set down...sure miss that little Dumplin!!

• Upvote 3

Yes... it's kinda puzzling why a main country Bank not list its own currency

Maybe they ran out. . . . or misplaced them somewhere!

unsure.gif

Peace Out

Ever wonder why the banks keep the vaults open during the day but then chain those li'l black plastic pens to the counters?

Ever wonder why the banks keep the vaults open during the day but then chain those li'l black plastic pens to the counters?

I actually have wondered that a whole bunch! At least I'm not the only dork in the world tryin so hard to figure that out...haha...j/p.

Have a great day everybody!!!

GoFast350z

GO RV!!!

• Upvote 1