Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

US holding dinar for profit??

keepmwlknfny

Your right the govt doesn't make everything public, and that's not the point I'm making......what I am getting at is there is no proof whatsoever that the govt holds dinar....there is only evidence against that theory....so let's say that this is a huge secret ok? Do you really think that our beloved gurus would be pprivy to that information? LOL. I mean let's get real here....NO ONE would know about that but yet these people are coming up with exact numbers almost of how much our govt holds LOL....its a joke....but they like to base the validity of this investment off that statement!

Not to mention if the US is hiding all this dinar from prying eyes and then all of a sudden they pop out of no where and announce to the world that we have 4 trillion or so dinar that we have at a RVd rate and now we can pay off our debt and other things, how do you think that will look in the international community especially since we went in and invaded iraq for wmds but yet still no evidence was ever found LOL......it would be a total outrage in the international community and someones head will roll for it....

Bottom line is that it seems very very unlikely that the US is holding trillions of dinar to cash in once it possibly RVs......or to buy oil with or whatever else has been used in those lines.....

Keep, I think you are correct and there is no proof that the government is holding IQD, but there is no proof that they do not. An argument from silence or ignorance alleges that something is true because it has not been proved false, or vice versa. If there is no statement in the UST books that state that they do or do not have IQD does not prove that they do not have dinar; nor does it prove that they do. So we are back to square one. There is no information.

The argument from silence is never sound, IMO.

If there is no proof that the IQD is being held by the US Government, it only proofs that they are silent about their possession of dinar, it does not prove that they do not have IQD. If it is definitely stated that they DO NOT possess dinar, then this is not silence and one can definitely say that the US Government DOES NOT hold IQD.

• Upvote 1

Keep, I think you are correct and there is no proof that the government is holding IQD, but there is no proof that they do not. An argument from silence or ignorance alleges that something is true because it has not been proved false, or vice versa. If there is no statement in the UST books that state that they do or do not have IQD does not prove that they do not have dinar; nor does it prove that they do. So we are back to square one. There is no information.

The argument from silence is never sound, IMO.

If there is no proof that the IQD is being held by the US Government, it only proofs that they are silent about their possession of dinar, it does not prove that they do not have IQD. If it is definitely stated that they DO NOT possess dinar, then this is not silence and one can definitely say that the US Government DOES NOT hold IQD.

Well its not on the books so would you not consider that as evidence they do not hold dinar? The foriegn currency reserves hold convertible currency only.....and the dinar is non convertible.....there is no practical use for it outside the country so I can't see why anyone would be holding large quanities since its use is restricted

At least I have not seen a list of non-convertible currency that we hold and the information I have read seems to point more towards the US not holding huge amounts and not to mention the whole idea of the dinar saving the global economy is pretty weak in my eyes....would I like to be proved wrong? You bet ur arse! LOL.....I just don't see that happening and this whole idea of the US holding dinar to save the economy and save our debt was just a way for the pumpers and sellers to solidify this investment to speculators....

• Upvote 2

Well its not on the books so would you not consider that as evidence they do not hold dinar? The foriegn currency reserves hold convertible currency only.....and the dinar is non convertible.....there is no practical use for it outside the country so I can't see why anyone would be holding large quanities since its use is restricted

At least I have not seen a list of non-convertible currency that we hold and the information I have read seems to point more towards the US not holding huge amounts and not to mention the whole idea of the dinar saving the global economy is pretty weak in my eyes....would I like to be proved wrong? You bet ur arse! LOL.....I just don't see that happening and this whole idea of the US holding dinar to save the economy and save our debt was just a way for the pumpers and sellers to solidify this investment to speculators....

I hope your proven wrong as well. My point is not that you were correct or incorrect, but the use of silence as an argument. It is called a "fallacious argument" and makes it invalid as a point to be considered.

I don't think they hold dinar, but it is speculation because they have not said either way. :(

• Upvote 1

O

Thanks Keep. This has been the biggest rumor that has kept the fire burning for the pumpers. there is no way the US can hide this kind of assett if it were to be true. Having trillions of dinar would have to be somewhere on the books.

Anyway, I appreciate the info, it only confirms what many have suspected for a long time.

I'm pretty sure our government does a pretty Danny good job of keeping secrets, I'm sure if they wanted to hide a few trillion dinar it wouldn't be too difficult.

• Upvote 1

Sorry guys, I'm not going to read all this stuff. It's intellectual wanking.

Do you still believe Lee Harvey shot JFK?

The primary post is not that relevant.

Don't believe we can trust any info that is made public by the government .

And don't expect the Fed Reserve to be upfront either. We do know that they have 13trillion off balance in trades.

For all we know they have 10trillion dinars. They won't tell us.

• Upvote 3

Now Keep

Come on now, all these people defended you for one guy calling you an idiot, yet you bash the gurus by calling them "Nut Cases"

Shouldn't. This work both ways.

Yes your comment are usually followed by fact

But let's have the respect go both ways.

My opinion , this Site has gone from intelligent discussion to( who can bash the most in the fewest words)

Why can't we all be intelligent adults here.

And as a further compliment to Keep, remember, when someone calls you names ,they are trying to tear you down to thier level.

http://service.nordea.com/nordea-openpages/fi/lists/currency/nonConvertibleExchangeRateFI.action?language=en

http://www.imf.org/external/np/sta/ir/IRProcessWeb/data/usa/eng/curusa.htm#I

I have to give credit to Ashtray for providing the link to the IMF with the numbers for the US.....

I did a little further digging into that information and apparently the US holds only convertible currencies in its foriegn currency reserves....

The first link i provided is what I found in regards to a listing of NON convertible currencies and the good ol dinar is on that list.....

The second link is what ashtray provided from the IMF (thank you). I reposted this in its own thread because I think EVERYONE needs to see this.....I feel that this is another "forum fact" put to rest as BS.....

That is unless someone can prove there is a seperate holding of NON convertible currencies that the US holds but even then it wouldn't make sense at all for a country to hold massive amounts of a non-convertible currency.....especially to"save the economy"

The reason it would make sense and the only reason is that by holding it like the rest of us it would offset the cost of the war. Bush always said the war would pay for itself. But I have never seen proof of the U.S holding dinar, not that they would let us know.

I don't know specific laws and regulations regarding audits and records of a countries financial indicators but the rumor has always been the UST holding trillions of dinar for the RV and while there has never been any proof of them holding that much, there has always been evidence pointing to them not holding dinar.....

So even if it was some kind of secret, NO ONE would have heard about it or know about it so to think that some of these people actually try and give figures for what the US holds is just rediculous and funny to be honest......

SImply stated, IMHO we dont know a heck of a lot more then we do. Once again you are arguing about something MUTE. Or not in the know. Yet, to say those who believe we have a holding of DINAR in our US treasury is also a big unknown. Cant be sure either way. My understanding is that they dont need to have much based on our holdings. I just dont see the point in trying to debunk what cant be debunked. Or arguing what isnt fact. So much speculation makes this investment and site so active and frustrating and exciting. We dont know a rate or a time of an RV or when or how it will happen. SO each comment is kind of useless but for entertainment.

To try to figure out rates and dates at this point is incredible to me. It is all kind of a waste of time, We all keep upping the date to satisfy some idea of why it would RV at some specific time due to specific events.

I hope this happens soon.

Good luck and PEACE

I don't know specific laws and regulations regarding audits and records of a countries financial indicators but the rumor has always been the UST holding trillions of dinar for the RV and while there has never been any proof of them holding that much, there has always been evidence pointing to them not holding dinar.....

So even if it was some kind of secret, NO ONE would have heard about it or know about it so to think that some of these people actually try and give figures for what the US holds is just rediculous and funny to be honest......

SImply stated, IMHO we dont know a heck of a lot more then we do. Once again you are arguing about something MUTE. Or not in the know. Yet, to say those who believe we have a holding of DINAR in our US treasury is also a big unknown. Cant be sure either way. My understanding is that they dont need to have much based on our holdings. I just dont see the point in trying to debunk what cant be debunked. Or arguing what isnt fact. So much speculation makes this investment and site so active and frustrating and exciting. We dont know a rate or a time of an RV or when or how it will happen. SO each comment is kind of useless but for entertainment.

To try to figure out rates and dates at this point is incredible to me. It is all kind of a waste of time, We all keep upping the date to satisfy some idea of why it would RV at some specific time due to specific events.

Good luck and PEACE

Good luck and PEACE

Good luck and PEACE

Lol....dude you lost me once you told me you are a mechanic. You can throw BMW in there all you want still a mechanic at the end of the day! I dont trust mechanics to fix my car muchless debate with one.

No ones whining except you and all lopster buddys little man! You are a young punk mechanic and you actually want to be taken seriously! Lol

The one thing you lack keep is wisdom....but dont worry that comes with age. As far as me being able to read....my 6 yr old can read...you need to learn things arent always what they appear and alot happens outside those mechanic bay doors in the real world. Thats just something you will have to learn on your own. You will never find what your looking for in the manner your going about it. Sometimes in life you just gotta be patient .

Im sorry Okie burned you so bad and made you believe all of his ridiculous lies! Lol but little man Im gonna tell you you should learn to let go......this investment is way over your head little man! As I stated above you lost me when you told me your a mechanic! LMAO!

Im gonna sit here and debate with a mechanic!!! LMAO! Nahh i got better things to do....I cant even take you serious anymore!

And btw....there are people in the world who do have jobs of importance.....your just one of them!

I actually like you.

When I think about your pathetic self it makes me smile.

thanks champ!

• Upvote 2

I think a few missed the point a little judging by a couple responses.....

This is just more evidence piling up of us not holding dinar......its not a pointless argument when so many peoples arguments for why this will RV is based off of....just like saying "well bush said the war would pay for itself" but yet there is no evidence of that either....both of those arguments are treated as fact in this investment and as a reason why this is so solid.....

I just find it silly to be honest and when someone uses those excuses as to why this will happen, it actually makes all of us in this investment look crazy......

A lot of you are quick to say well they wouldn't tell us anyway if they did which COULD be correct but even if you follow that logic then how can you sit there and even remotely defend someone using that as a reason for this having to happen? Because there are many that use specific amounts in their cases for what exactly we hold but NO ONE would know this at all....unless you really believe that a couple of people in this investment are that special enough to know what we hold LOL....so my point being is that somewhere down the line SOMEBODY MADE IT UP OUT OF THIN AIR.....there is no evidence anywhere of us holding dinar and its a weak argument for why this RV will happen.....

I feel that we should be looking deeper for answers that will solidify this investment instead of repeating these non sensical statements as fact.....

The US's dinar holdings are not in physical dinar they are cleverly disguised as "special drawing rights" from the IMF.

And where did you get this idea from?? No offense but these are the exact kind of statements being made that I was talking about.....would be interested to know where u got this info from and if it can be proven....

• Downvote 1

Sorry guys, I'm not going to read all this stuff. It's intellectual wanking.

Do you still believe Lee Harvey shot JFK?

The primary post is not that relevant.

Don't believe we can trust any info that is made public by the government .

And don't expect the Fed Reserve to be upfront either. We do know that they have 13trillion off balance in trades.

For all we know they have 10trillion dinars. They won't tell us.

But you will believe the statements made by the gurus that we do hold trillions of dinar and that it will save our economy? LOL

If the fed reserve is holding it, what makes you think its for the govt? They are their own entity and really are not related to our govt. At all.....

Ok let me get this straight you think that bush made it legal in the united states,which is one of the only countries allowed to own it,just to screw the American people out of their hard earned money? Yea that sounds about right.

I'm really not sure how you came to this conclusion from me stating there is nothing proving that the US holds massive amounts of dinar.....I'm not sure what ur getting at, could you explain your statement please?

Exactly! The guys seem pretty intelligent BUT there obviously not....all they wanna do sit around waisting their time trying to figure out a math equation with a very limited amount of info! The real answers and info will NEVER be exposed much less before anything happens.

This investment is definitely not for everyone and the lopsters are clearly in the wrong investment. The whole lop argument is boring at this point. Id be willing to bet not one of them holds a position of any significant impotance in this world much less an economist or currency expert or they surely wouldnt spend as much time on here barking all day about a lop! I mean who actually takes thes guys serious. I did at first but they all quickly showed their true colors. Their whole agenda and argument is just like Okie! Lol constantly saying the same stuff over and over and over again.

Its all sooooo boring at this point. The info thats necessary to know exactly whats going on is not available. Period the end.

Why is this in rumors? This should be in opions but hey I gues if keep/the mechanic/currency expert says it....its gotta be true! LOL

Keep.....when are you gona start your own blog??? I think it would be great! That way whenever I get bored I can tune in and listen to you say the same thing over and every day! Lol anyway keep rockon little man! Keep smokin on that pipe and type away!!!

"little man!"??? Keep??? Name calling and ridicule are the refuge of a small mind and an insecure argument. That shoe fits you and your comments, so it looks like you'll just have to wear it.

• Upvote 3

It just seems like everyone is trying to prove that this rv is a joke.they may not advertise to the public how much dinar they are holding but I bet you that they are holding some dinar somewhere.we went to war and ran up a 3 to 4 trillion dollar deficit just to help the Iraqi people and not benefit from it at all.you show me in our history where we have done that before.if we were so concerned about peoples well being then where were we during rowanda or darfur when they were killing millions we did not get involved because we could not profit from it.I don't understand why you guys would even think they would advertise that anyway.the bush admin

Did not go thru the trouble of legalizing the Iraqi currency because it felt right there was a reason for it.and you would be out your mind if you don't think that bush don't have his large denoms under his pillow.hell for all we know he could be a guru on dv.

ok ..ok ...ok ..... its a secret .. a top secret .. no body knows they have it ...if thats true how do these gurus claim they know .. is that a secret too ...if its a secret why did they tell everyone ..?

how did they come up with the specific numbers the use ...2trillion .... 4 trillion ..4.5 trillion ..14 trillion .. where did they get those numbers ?

i think if george bush bought dinars he would of had to do it with his own personal money .. see the president doesnt spend a dime of tax dollars .. only congress spends money.. it would of had to been passed thru congress for "the united states " to of bought dinars ..and there would be record of it

the democrats would of leaked it to the new york times like they leak every other national security or covert thing .. our govt does not buy currency that is not a tradable currency .. not with our tax dollars they dont ..

they do have covert operations like in iran.. but buying dinars would not be a covert operation

i was responding to a post from a lady who wanted a link to such a purchase .. there isnt any link .. so if some people want to pass it around that the united states owns trillions of dinars with absolutly no proof at all ..thats up to them .. but i do not believe a word of it

Okay, just let me say what is running through my somewhat non-linear mind since Keep's post.

Farfetched ... a lot of what we see governments do or attempt or start is pretty farfetched but they always have reason.

Also, not everything they do is on paper, and filed away, and following whatever rules of procedure are usually in place.

Now, it seems to me that one of the Bushes said that the Iraq war would pay for itself. If that is the case, it certainly wouldn't be in a situation where anyone could find proof anywhere anytime. It could be farfetched, but it would be happening. Of course politicians lie, but they also do things they don't even tell you about and then reap the rewards in time to be considered a hero.

The US needs a hero right now. I don't mean a person, like president, but just an event, and happening, a circumstance that will make everything all better, like a super bandage to make the cut heal.

What if, when starting up all the various desert operations the powers that be knew this would devalue the local currency, and remember that is the local currency of what could be one of the richest countries in the world when it is operating properly. So, after the "war" is over and things start getting settled eventually one of the important things to do will be to get the value of the local currency back in place and make the dinar tradeable again.

What is so farfetched about the powers that be scooping up millions, trillions, whatever comes after that, in the local currency, stuffing it into a couple of military cargo planes and letting it sit, well guarded, in some American desert just waiting for the war to be over, the local government to take over again, the need to revalue the money eventually reaches breaking point, small investors like you and me start nibbling our nails down to the bleeding point waiting for the RV because we can see the need in so many ways. At this point the powers that be are just waiting to see the RV and take those planes full of dinar and turn them into what saves at least the immediate need for infusion of cash. Whether they cash them in as we would, or make a deal to use them for oil, they can make one heck of a deal, and there is the answer to the Bush proclamation, the war gets paid for by it's own money.

Perhaps the powers that be may even have the power to influence the when and how the RV or RI takes place. It could have a lot of different motivational wants and needs to fulfil.

Anyway, farfetched or not, it could happen. And none of this would be on a ledger anywhere. You cannot possibly believe that all the money circulating in any government is all accounted for in an account page somewhere. Not on the scale they shove money around, or the promise of money, or credit, which has gotten the entire world in trouble it seems.

Anyway those are the thoughts this thread has stirred up and I just felt I had to share. That is, after all, what the forum is supposed to be aboutl, sharing thoughts. At least partly ... right?

:)

smee2

p.s. I am not, and have never been one of the people who listen to and believe in the conspiracy theory rants that appear so often. I consider them to be not well thought out. They are usually just personal invective mixed with a fair amount of imagination.

What I have posted above may sound like a cospiracy theory. Please don't take it that way. I have thought this out, and I do hot have any personal involvement other than my own small investment. I am not American and do not have any strong feeling either way about American politics.

• Upvote 2

It just seems like everyone is trying to prove that this rv is a joke.they may not advertise to the public how much dinar they are holding but I bet you that they are holding some dinar somewhere.we went to war and ran up a 3 to 4 trillion dollar deficit just to help the Iraqi people and not benefit from it at all.you show me in our history where we have done that before.if we were so concerned about peoples well being then where were we during rowanda or darfur when they were killing millions we did not get involved because we could not profit from it.I don't understand why you guys would even think they would advertise that anyway.the bush admin

Did not go thru the trouble of legalizing the Iraqi currency because it felt right there was a reason for it.and you would be out your mind if you don't think that bush don't have his large denoms under his pillow.hell for all we know he could be a guru on dv.

We went to war to prevent Saddam from convincing the rest of the OPEC members to no longer accept the dollar for petro payment.

The coalition supported the US to avert a global economic collapse, which is what was universally feared if the dollar was removed as the medium of petro payment.

Any currency is legal to hold and purchase. I have currency from a number of countries. The only currency I have found so far that is carefully guarded is that from the Cayman islands. I am sure there are some other countries protect their currency from leaving, and to lessen speculation.

EO 13303 was not written to give the US permission to own Dinar. It was written to protect Iraqi assets.

These forum facts have a bad habit of biting you where you sit.

The truth is too easy to find. The guru forum facts are just sales pitches.

This is getting worse than a society that sings vintage television commercials for entertainment..

If there was any validity whatsoever to the argument that Bush made it legal to hold, why are many banks no longer selling. If what you claim has any bearing to the truth, it would be illegal for US banks to refuse to sell Dinar.

• Upvote 2

We went to war to prevent Saddam from convincing the rest of the OPEC members to no longer accept the dollar for petro payment.

The coalition supported the US to avert a global economic collapse, which is what was universally feared if the dollar was removed as the medium of petro payment.

Any currency is legal to hold and purchase. I have currency from a number of countries. The only currency I have found so far that is carefully guarded is that from the Cayman islands. I am sure there are some other countries protect their currency from leaving, and to lessen speculation.

EO 13303 was not written to give the US permission to own Dinar. It was written to protect Iraqi assets.

These forum facts have a bad habit of biting you where you sit.

The truth is too easy to find. The guru forum facts are just sales pitches.

This is getting worse than a society that sings vintage television commercials for entertainment..

If there was any validity whatsoever to the argument that Bush made it legal to hold, why are many banks no longer selling. If what you claim has any bearing to the truth, it would be illegal for US banks to refuse to sell Dinar.

Thank you Dalite!! What you stated is exactly why we should be questioning everything we hear because a lot of it just isent true and people get the wrong ideas in their heads from hearing these forum facts repeated over an over!

It seems too hard for a lot to believe that a lot of information can be verified easily with a little due dilligence.....I believe as you have sgtated it best "google is your friend". LOL.....the internet is full of this information if your willing to find it and there is believe or not an answer for everything!

There's already been an RV, or somewhat of one'...for long term holders of Dinars, Warka Acct.'s and in the ISX with Stocks...so who care's who's holding what, as long as you are...lol....at least from what the past shows us already...We'll probably never know who had how many dinars...but that's not for us to know, no different than date and rate all being classified...so, would it make any more sense for the governments to publicize this either...if it is true?....Too many are trying to micro-manage every little shift or detail of this investment...but, if looking at this from the long range scenario, say like 8 years, we've got what, like 5 years of dinar growth, then appx. 3 years of an artificial controlled rate up to now....if anyone can answer this one, as per why they don't just let the currency float and see what happens...it might would be the tell tale sign of everything else that is being hidden...folks, just keep on holding, as we know there are those as crafty as the pumpers that got some of you to buy, now trying to get you to dump and sell out....what I call the dumpers....the writing is all over the wall....bottom line...until their is a new rate given or the dinar is released to simply float, and/or do whatever it wants to...the investment has not materialized as per it's final outcome...unless your already a winner in this thing from long term holdings...which is enough to show me that many are asleep at the wheel on this thing and acting simply retarded...IT AINT OVER TILL IT'S OVER...AND SOME ARE ACTING LIKE IT ALREADY IS...HOW ODD!!!......All IMO...

But you will believe the statements made by the gurus that we do hold trillions of dinar and that it will save our economy? LOL

If the fed reserve is holding it, what makes you think its for the govt? They are their own entity and really are not related to our govt. At all.....

Whoa, hold on to your horses, Hoss! I never said I believed guru statements?!?!? You are now assuming, keep.

And assuming means you make an ass of u and i. I never said that.

I invested / took a gamble because there is that chance that it might RV. And if it does, I win big. And if it doesn't, I lose a bit.

I also didn't say that the feds were holding it for the government. You are making a lot up. I know they are their own entity. Even worse: the are The Entity.

Someone is driving this ( feds or US gov or Tea Party or Prescott Bushes; I don't care who it is) and I'm a flea in their fur.

I am simply saying to you: things are not as simplistic as you want it to be...

"Oh. The US government doesn't say anywhere they have dinars. Hmmm...that must mean they don't have them."

WRONG.

Hence my JFK LHO question.