Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OKIES Saturday Nite Chit Chat

DinarThug

That's the beauty of it.....he doesn't give excuses, because nobody confronts him on missed predictions.....because its all coming from the same writer.....brilliant!!!

Yeah, blowing your mouth off about the future does not require any proof. The downside is however, when it doesn't happen you look kinda stupid.....LIKE OKIE! ! ! !

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the POST DT there's nothing like a good laugh to keep our attitude in check

Hey is there any chance you can get your buddy Shabbi to PUSH THE BUTTON??????

HappyVegas picks up the mic and attempts to knock herself out with it to make the Okie'ness stop....

Now that is FUNNY +1

• Upvote 1

It was like passing a car wreck, I couldn't look away from that stupid post

I think too, that the massive effort on DT's part to color code it in an attempt to make sense of it plays a hand in the attraction. It gives this morose dialog a bit of a party flavor.

• Upvote 1

I'm coining the new phrase "don't pull an Okie"...this can be used for pretty much any stupid, idiotic, pompous, arrogant act. It also can be used as a cop out...let's say you get caught lying at work, instead of actually taking responsibility, just say "oooops, looks like I pulled an Okie", and they're sure to let you off the hook! If you're speeding or get caught cheating on taxes or get accused of grandstanding - "looks like I pulled an Okie again". Be watching for tshirts and bumper stickers!

• Upvote 2

I'm coining the new phrase "don't pull an Okie"...this can be used for pretty much any stupid, idiotic, pompous, arrogant act. It also can be used as a cop out...let's say you get caught lying at work, instead of actually taking responsibility, just say "oooops, looks like I pulled an Okie", and they're sure to let you off the hook! If you're speeding or get caught cheating on taxes or get accused of grandstanding - "looks like I pulled an Okie again". Be watching for tshirts and bumper stickers!

th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gifth_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gifth_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

• Upvote 1

Hey Okie!

How's your "millionaire" checking account balance today?

Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!

Still making up stuff, eh?

I recon you couldn't purchase pee from a horsefly!

Here's a little riddle to cheer you up!

What's black, white, red and slurpy all over?

The upcoming News Flash of Okie eating cold grits in the Texas Funny Farm!

{{{Bye!}}}

Bubble butt jerk!

• Upvote 2

And we move forward to the next episode of as the world turns Okie. LOL I really enjoy reading his chats cause they are just like watching Nascar, there's always a wreck just around the bend. He's been wrong many times but then again who's been right, Just saying. Who knows one of these times he may hit it on the button and he will take credit for it and I will give all the credit to whomever claims it. LOL Once I cash in I'll be long gone doing God's work and enjoying life. God Bless Everyone and enjoy the rest of this weekend. I'm headed for church soon and i'll pray for Okie to be right this time. God Bless Semper Fi ;););););)

• Upvote 1

Is he even bothering to come up with excuses anymore? From what I've seen he just completely ignores prior prognostications and jumps right into fresh BS spewing. The fact that there's anyone on the face of the planet that buys into this level of retardation makes me think the human race is doomed.

You may be right, he may not makes excuses anymore.

I don't know how anyone can buy into his mess. I'm with ya on that.

is it bad that I believe him??? :blink:

Not bad - just sad. He has been saying the same thing since I started on this site in early July. He has never been right yet. It does make for some mighty encouraging reading, but don't believe we are going to cash in this week. That Okie says we are is almost a sure sign that we aren't. However, one of these days, he is bound to have it right, by sheer luck and steady repetition until it does happen.

I always get a kick out of the sheep on Okie's site who say he's never been wrong (and they say it with complete conviction!!!). I've been reading his imminent rv claims since March... and not ever one excuse, except for laying the blame on his (supposedly) high up sources, or the fact that politics came in to play. Pish. And of course the people who DO call him out on the site are pounced on like fat kids fighting over a twinkie. The mods there are on 24/7 patrol, ready to ban at a moments notice!!

Personally, I think he's making major moolah from all his pumping. Just look at his site... there's a banner on the left that says if you buy a million dinar and use his name, you get $10 off!!! And people want to tell me he's not making bank off that!!!??? Give me a break. :wacko:

.... as I realize the same banner is on this website, with a different coupon code. O well, maybe I'm wrong. But I still think people are getting rich NOT from the rv, but from all the people who keep buying dinar!

• Upvote 2

I always get a kick out of the sheep on Okie's site who say he's never been wrong (and they say it with complete conviction!!!). I've been reading his imminent rv claims since March... and not ever one excuse, except for laying the blame on his (supposedly) high up sources, or the fact that politics came in to play. Pish. And of course the people who DO call him out on the site are pounced on like fat kids fighting over a twinkie. The mods there are on 24/7 patrol, ready to ban at a moments notice!!

Personally, I think he's making major moolah from all his pumping. Just look at his site... there's a banner on the left that says if you buy a million dinar and use his name, you get $10 off!!! And people want to tell me he's not making bank off that!!!??? Give me a break. :wacko:

.... as I realize the same banner is on this website, with a different coupon code. O well, maybe I'm wrong. But I still think people are getting rich NOT from the rv, but from all the people who keep buying dinar!

That accusation right there is what got me banned from his site and the reason he put out a disclaimer today amongst other accusations

• Upvote 2

texas1...sorry I was late but others things going on... had to laugh when he said he told Cheny to hurry up cause he had to pee...funny...did any of you people see okie behind Cheny on Fox news? Was he the one with the hard hat and bib overalls or the dude with the polyester suit and baseball cap? I don't know what he favors. You got to admit....once it gets past stooopid it's kinda entertaining...on a slow night. Guess he's doing a great service to the community......keeps us on guard and entertained....i'll probably have nightmares again...but we read on

Wasn't sure but thought I saw thug and umbertino standing over to the left of cheny ...couldn't tell due to the poor lighting :P

• Upvote 2

texas1...sorry I was late but others things going on... had to laugh when he said he told Cheny to hurry up cause he had to pee...funny...did any of you people see okie behind Cheny on Fox news? Was he the one with the hard hat and bib overalls or the dude with the polyester suit and baseball cap? I don't know what he favors. You got to admit....once it gets past stooopid it's kinda entertaining...on a slow night. Guess he's doing a great service to the community......keeps us on guard and entertained....i'll probably have nightmares again...but we read on

Wasn't sure but thought I saw thug and umbertino standing over to the left of cheny ...couldn't tell due to the poor lighting :P

Not sure which one was Okie, but I did see Frank26 dressed like a Priest standing behind Jeb Bush....

• Upvote 1

Not sure which one was Okie, but I did see Frank26 dressed like a Priest standing behind Jeb Bush....

ah! what I thought!...strange occurences taking place...either an rv fixing to happen or the skull and bones boys are getting ready for the annual toad frog roast...too many of em together....could be off to the Bohemian Forest to check on the giant hooter....some may not know the gist of that...owl!!!! Maybe Frank is gonna bless the hooter! (owl folks) for you innocents, there is a sinister story here.....

• Upvote 2

ah! what I thought!...strange occurences taking place...either an rv fixing to happen or the skull and bones boys are getting ready for the annual toad frog roast...too many of em together....could be off to the Bohemian Forest to check on the giant hooter....some may not know the gist of that...owl!!!! Maybe Frank is gonna bless the hooter! (owl folks) for you innocents, there is a sinister story here.....

Yes there is.....kinda like the whole Federal Reserve thing......

• Upvote 2

Yes there is.....kinda like the whole Federal Reserve thing......

absolutely!

texas1...keep me informed on next deal...my mirror is saying I really need my beauty rest even though it may be futile at this point

you other great guys and gals that love to post , counter post and fence post....keep up the goodwork...tallyho!