Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My Dinar Burned in My Car

horns

It's been hot in TX this summer...real hot. Suffice to say, my dinar burned spontaneaously. All my dreams up in flames!!! I guess it was God's will. Well, my disapeared dreams of yesterday have materialized into b*******. I have some smaller denoms stashed away but it appears that I have been scammed by the currency Gods!!! Most of the 25k notes are more than 75% toast. I have 5 or 6 that have less than 50% ash but does that mean I can go in to a US bank and cash em out? I think I'm ******. Why are these things so flammable? Why? :excl:

edited by DK for language

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

Boy what laugauge :o

Sorry about that but why did you have the dinar in you car anyway :blink:

[/quo

You would use bad language if it happened to you. I was selling on Ebay and going to work and there was a UPS store near my place of employment. I was mailing out 25k notes here and there to catch up on bills on my lunch break. Whatever!? It just goes to show I was never meant to capitalize on this ****. VOTE RON PAUL.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

cool.gif I say you show us the pictures as proof as everyone else wants to see links. SO if you do not provide pics I would think you are just stirring the pot!! I know you did not throw them away as you are trying to find out if you can still cash them in, so lets see the pics big boydry.gif
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

It's been hot in TX this summer...real hot. Suffice to say, my dinar burned spontaneaously. All my dreams up in flames!!! I guess it was God's will. Well, my disapeared dreams of yesterday have materialized into bullshit. I have some smaller denoms stashed away but it appears that I have been scammed by the currency Gods!!! Most of the 25k notes are more than 75% toast. I have 5 or 6 that have less than 50% ash but does that mean I can go in to a US bank and cash em out? I think I'm fucked. Why are these things so flammable? Why? :excl:

Sorry for your misfortune, unlike all these "Advanced & Senior" newbies who need a "link" to prove the sky is blue, I hope you rebound. Good luck and God bless! Bash away!

• Upvote 3

cool.gif I say you show us the pictures as proof as everyone else wants to see links. SO if you do not provide pics I would think you are just stirring the pot!! I know you did not throw them away as you are trying to find out if you can still cash them in, so lets see the pics big boydry.gif

ok i will take a picture of my devestation if that pleases you so. tomorrow. sleep now.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

ok i will take a picture of my devestation if that pleases you so. tomorrow. sleep now.

maybe tomorrow for you but it's today to me lol ...... its 9am 19-08-2011 here ..... you mean I have to wait till tonight to see this ..... ah well sorry to hear about your misfortune, from my experiences things like this happen for a reason your good fortune may come in another form. If I was you i'd do the lottery.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

geesh ... i wonder how many notes burst into flames in iraq .. when i was there it got up to 138 in the shade ..it is so hot and dry in iraq . they must of lost alot of dinars in iraq do to the same thing .. did you have them on the dash board .. thats where i keep mine too when im at work.. i have 50 million dinars on my dash board as we speak

no wonder they buy the us dollar .. oh yeah .. i forgot to tell you .. i dont believe you

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

When you put the fresh piece of wood or paper on a hot fire, the smoke you see is those volatile hydrocarbons evaporating from the wood. They start vaporizing at a temperature of about 300 degrees F (149 degrees Celsius). If the temperature gets high enough, these compounds burst into flame.

i install automatic fire sprinklers for a living .. local 669 5 years of school and training .. i know about these things\

The autoignition temperature is the temperature at which a substance will ignite without a spark. The autoignition temperature of vegetable oil is over 600F. The autoignition temperature of dry rags and paper is just over 400F. But like a wick in oil, the autoignition temperature of oily rags and paper is around 200F

Edited by ashtray
  • Upvote 2

ill bet you have seen water boiling in your car as well when you come out of work .. and the half empty bottle of water on your dash is boiling ..

The boiling point of water is 100°C or 212° F ITS SO HOT IN TEXAS ..LOL

Edited by ashtray

ill bet you have seen water boiling in your car as well when you come out of work .. and the half empty bottle of water on your dash is boiling ..

The boiling point of water is 100°C or 212° F ITS SO HOT IN TEXAS ..LOL

A couple of weeks ago a news team in the dfw area went to Texas motor speedway and cooked bacon and eggs on the track to show how hot it is here in Texas. I believe it was fox 4 news.

• Upvote 1

It's been hot in TX this summer...real hot. Suffice to say, my dinar burned spontaneaously. All my dreams up in flames!!! I guess it was God's will. Well, my disapeared dreams of yesterday have materialized into b*******. I have some smaller denoms stashed away but it appears that I have been scammed by the currency Gods!!! Most of the 25k notes are more than 75% toast. I have 5 or 6 that have less than 50% ash but does that mean I can go in to a US bank and cash em out? I think I'm ******. Why are these things so flammable? Why? excl.gif

edited by DK for language

That just sounds strange that something that important would be in one's car..for any reasondry.gif ......Mine is in a safe..