Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My Dinar Burned in My Car

horns

Horns you seen my private reply to you and everyone elses reply we all know you are full of it and for Stumpy who beleives you he is another tard as he claims he he has been to Iraq he should know that it gets hot there, and I have not heard any problems with their money catching on fire over there and it gets hotter there than in Texas!! Like the above poster said what a waste of time and band width giving you your 2 minutes of attention. cool.gif

Edited by brently
  • Upvote 1

I guess I have a suspicious nature....

So.... you're an e-bay seller.... selling dinars....

Interesting you'd plug that little bit of info in your post....

Hmmm....

If your IQD actually DID burst into flames.... your car would have been seriously damaged too.... Care to share pics?

:rolleyes:

Well there's another two minutes I will never get back...LOL. The things people come up with on this site.

LOL... exactly !

Horns obviously isn't the brightest crayon in the box... but then again, if it's THAT hot, I can understand how intelligence can somewhat melt away

What to do about it, and as soon as possible.

Your car insurance will have some kind of rider for transporting belongings from home to your office, like if your briefcase was stolen. If you have the burned dinar, and hopefully the original receipt, or sufficient receipt to cover the damaged dinar, you can make a claim for reimbursement, in this case most likely replacement. And do it before it RVs. You will ba claiming millions of dollars in dinar that actually cost thousands of dollars USD. Get used to the fact now that there will be deductible, and and argument, and just be prepared to sit there and outstare them. Have your policy and mark on it the stuff from home included, or inclusion of a limit of cash or jewellery. Use the cost ot the dinar, which is much cheaper than the dinar, to get the cash back and then go use that to replace the dinar ... quickly ... with your luck you might just be racing against the RV to get your investment back. Remember that after the RV they won't be very amenable to replacing the dinar. So get them to say yes to the lesser expense, the cost of the dinar in USD. But get into it NOW. And hopefully you have learned a lesson about carrying currency in a car in Texas. You are supposed to carry cash in Texas in a saddlebag,

:)

smee2

• Upvote 1

A couple of weeks ago a news team in the dfw area went to Texas motor speedway and cooked bacon and eggs on the track to show how hot it is here in Texas. I believe it was fox 4 news.

I missed my 15 minutes of fame

On Aug 12 1969 it offically reached 112 F in Waco Texas, I went out on my sidewalk and fried 2 eggs, My aunt wouldnt let me eat them though.

Here is the link for the 10 hottest days in Waco Tx

http://www.kwtx.com/blogs/bradysblog/51996567.html

where was my news crew.

Texas Motor Speedway is an Ashpalt track so yes the temprature is gonna be hotter

oh by the way it reached 109 in Waco yesterday.

Some of my dinar were in by travel bag and hey guess what they are still nice and crisp.(ok I took a few with me on a trip , just incase the RV happend while I was gone.

All I can say is if your story is true (and you are not being Satairical) then Im sorr for your loss, but again why would you keep them on your dash.

And i tend to agree with the Fire sprinkler installer

Here is your solution

, and this is true at least in Waco Tx

GO to Walmart to thier bank inside the store.

You can purchase IQD there for somewhere in the $1060 range or a lil higher

or you can Take $60 and buy 1 million VND.

and then you take them home and put them in a file cabinet where they will not spontainously combust.

Try to have a nice day and may your shade treee keep its leaves

(there is your blessing that the other poster said that something good could come of this.

NOW PLEASE let me get back to work.

GO RV

What to do about it, and as soon as possible.

Your car insurance will have some kind of rider for transporting belongings from home to your office, like if your briefcase was stolen. If you have the burned dinar, and hopefully the original receipt, or sufficient receipt to cover the damaged dinar, you can make a claim for reimbursement, in this case most likely replacement. And do it before it RVs. You will ba claiming millions of dollars in dinar that actually cost thousands of dollars USD. Get used to the fact now that there will be deductible, and and argument, and just be prepared to sit there and outstare them. Have your policy and mark on it the stuff from home included, or inclusion of a limit of cash or jewellery. Use the cost ot the dinar, which is much cheaper than the dinar, to get the cash back and then go use that to replace the dinar ... quickly ... with your luck you might just be racing against the RV to get your investment back. Remember that after the RV they won't be very amenable to replacing the dinar. So get them to say yes to the lesser expense, the cost of the dinar in USD. But get into it NOW. And hopefully you have learned a lesson about carrying currency in a car in Texas. You are supposed to carry cash in Texas in a saddlebag,

smee2

I like your point about the saddle bags and cash in Texas

Well there's another two minutes I will never get back...LOL. The things people come up with on this site.

Ya me to

I was gonna make a short reply

but since i never got a news crew to cover my frying eggs on a sidewalk when I was 11 , I decided to take at least 5 minutes of my fame and post my story.

Read below from PATB1

oops Ive used another minute

cya

OOPS I meant read above

I'm going to say...that I am not sure how that paper money of yours caught on fire. In Oklahoma we have had 54 days straight of over 100F heat. A couple of weeks ago, it was 114 in OKC where I work. My GPS melted on my dash (not the entire thing but the top and sides and it no longer works, for obvious reasons). My two DVD cases in the car made of $hitty thin plastic warped into some semblance of a blackish blob. However, I have loads of paperwork in my car. I have everything from a stack of very thin recipt paper to regular paper and none of it "burned up."

Horns, Here's my question--Do you have one of those silver sun blockers you put in your windshield when you leave your car? Because (yes this was DUMB, I already know) I didn't remove my gps like normal and, in a rush, threw up my silver sun-reflector into my windshield upon exiting. This (I), left my gps trapped between a window facing west in 114F heat and the silver reflective sun blocker/shade thing-- on a black asphalt parking lot. I am guessing that the extreme heat of that day melted my gps because of it's placement between the silver thing and the windshield. Not JUST because it was hot in my car.

So maybe if you had your dinar between your window shade and your window and the heat or sun was magnified by how ever much...it could have MAYBE happened? I have no idea. I saw what it can do to a gps machine so nothing much surprises me.

Ashtray--you know much more on the temperature stuff than I. Any ideas here? Would that scenario with the reflector and window allow PAPER to start smoldering? If not....then Horns, buddy, you better show some pics!

I'm going to say...that I am not sure how that paper money of yours caught on fire. In Oklahoma we have had 54 days straight of over 100F heat. A couple of weeks ago, it was 114 in OKC where I work. My GPS melted on my dash (not the entire thing but the top and sides and it no longer works, for obvious reasons). My two DVD cases in the car made of $hitty thin plastic warped into some semblance of a blackish blob. However, I have loads of paperwork in my car. I have everything from a stack of very thin recipt paper to regular paper and none of it "burned up."

Horns, Here's my question--Do you have one of those silver sun blockers you put in your windshield when you leave your car? Because (yes this was DUMB, I already know) I didn't remove my gps like normal and, in a rush, threw up my silver sun-reflector into my windshield upon exiting. This (I), left my gps trapped between a window facing west in 114F heat and the silver reflective sun blocker/shade thing-- on a black asphalt parking lot. I am guessing that the extreme heat of that day melted my gps because of it's placement between the silver thing and the windshield. Not JUST because it was hot in my car.

So maybe if you had your dinar between your window shade and your window and the heat or sun was magnified by how ever much...it could have MAYBE happened? I have no idea. I saw what it can do to a gps machine so nothing much surprises me.

Ashtray--you know much more on the temperature stuff than I. Any ideas here? Would that scenario with the reflector and window allow PAPER to start smoldering? If not....then Horns, buddy, you better show some pics!

smile.gif

I think that someone is full of something...hummmm?ohmy.gif

I would love to help ,but,I Can't, I would love to believe you,but,I Don't!! Why? In the world would you keep, them, in a car.I'm not the smarts cookie in the world ,but, come on. Maybe you shoulda said your Dogz ate them,thats, believeable to me.

Edited by mydogz

All my dreams up in flames!!! I guess it was God's will. edited by DK for language

I was selling on Ebay and going to work and there was a UPS store near my place of employment. I was mailing out 25k notes here and there to catch up on bills on my lunch break. Whatever!? It just goes to show I was never meant to capitalize on this ****. VOTE RON PAUL

Read more:

Doesn't make much since to me....Really, ALLLL your dreams are to sell dinar on e-bay huh. :unsure: Ya, I'm not really believing this one.

• Upvote 1

Living in Vegas area, I get afraid to leave things in the car during the summer. We leave the trucks in the driveway and I tell ya... The heat in the summertime can wreck havoc with a lot of things left in a car!

• Upvote 1