Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHAT IF THIS HAPPENS FRIDAY

John T

I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING ALONG FOR QUITE A FEW MONTHS AND ITS KINDA FUN TO WATCH ALL THE CRAZY STORIES AND RUMORS GOING AROUND, IT MAKES IT ALL WORTH THE WHILE WHEN I LOG IN ONE MORNING AND IT HAS REALLY HAPPENED.. MY QUESTION IS... IF THIS REALLY TAKES PLACE SOON, CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND WHAT SHOULD BE DONE WHEN IT HAPPENS. DO I NEED TO SET UP ANY SPECIAL ACCOUNTS, HIRE AN ACCOUNTANT, HIDE IT FROM MY WIFE, STICK THE MONEY UNDER MY BED OR IN MY UNDERWEAR DRAWER.. I HOPE I HAVE THIS PROBLEM TO WORRY ABOUT SOON BUT UNTIL THEN, ANY RECOMMENDATIONS WILL BE HELPFUL

Or get someone to drive you to the ER, you've likely hit your head and are having concussion induced hallucinations.

Yep then when you get done checking out the nurses go to the bank and cash in your 25,000 note for a 25 dinar note <_<

• Downvote 7