Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Michele Bachmann

Sirius

Every politician makes mistakes... they rely too much on their promotional managers and speechwriters to dig up these "facts" and lace them into their speech's. You don't hear much about O's "57 States"... how anyone could get that one wrong even on a bad day is beyond me! Most politicians are just puppets, wouldn't it be refreshing to get one in the White House that actually knew what they were doing and stood for their beliefs? (the minus wasn't from me Sirius).

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Every politician makes mistakes... they rely too much on their promotional managers and speechwriters to dig up these "facts" and lace them into their speech's. You don't hear much about O's "57 States"... how anyone could get that one wrong even on a bad day is beyond me! Most politicians are just puppets, wouldn't it be refreshing to get one in the White House that actually knew what they were doing and stood for their beliefs? (the minus wasn't from me Sirius).

I believe we have that opportunity if RON PAUL is elected. Read about his never-ending stand to support the constitution and oppose the Fed on his website.

After you do some research on the matter, I'm sure you will feel as I do and VOTE FOR RON PAUL.

• Upvote 6

She wont win the primary. With that said, the candidate that wins the primary would need to think hard about having her as their running mate. The tea party is behind this woman 100% and in order to beat Obummer, the tea party and republicans have to unite. I dont have a warm and fuzzy about her but look at our current VP....a monkey could do better.

I believe we have that opportunity if RON PAUL is elected. Read about his never-ending stand to support the constitution and oppose the Fed on his website.

After you do some research on the matter, I'm sure you will feel as I do and VOTE FOR RON PAUL.

+1 Tommy. I will vote for Ron Paul but my gut tells me that he wont make the cut....thanks to the media's love for Perry and Romney.

If Gov Cris Christy gets in the mix then that will really throw this into a quandry. Christy has a huge following and is loved by the media. I really lilke his thoughts and his no BS approach to politics. Time will tell.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I didn't think it was Rod, probably a Michele fan. Always someone in a crowd that gets their "intelligence" from their TV.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

The minus was for being a jerk, not expressing your opinion. ( which I disagree with)

You are entitled to your opinion and while you disagree with my opinion you don't seem to have anything to offer other than directing insults which is what the brainwashed minions always do, because that is all they are capable of doing.

If you get off your TV addiction and the Fluoride you would be surprised how much more clear your thinking will be as well as your ability to respond without hurling insults.

I don't hold it against you, I see it everyday and it just bounces off me, so if you try harder maybe you can reply with a real argument for your opinion. Peace.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

You are entitled to your opinion and while you disagree with my opinion you don't seem to have anything to offer other than directing insults which is what the brainwashed minions always do, because that is all they are capable of doing.

If you get off your TV addiction and the Fluoride you would be surprised how much more clear your thinking will be as well as your ability to respond without hurling insults.

I don't hold it against you, I see it everyday and it just bounces off me, so if you try harder maybe you can reply with a real argument for your opinion. Peace.

I'm sorry to see this condeming attitude over so small an error, but it seems that so many people, primarily men, so often think or say nothing about all the "mistakes" Obama has made, even his more drastic ones, but especially when a woman is attempting to run for president, they hop up and begin an ugly tirade against her. I am not a Dem, although I don't think I would have voted for Bachman, but I resent how she is treated, and I still resent how Hillarious was treated. And look at how ugly people were toward Sarah Palin. It makes me sick that a highly qualified woman has to be three times better than any lying, lowlife male (not that all men are lowlifes, by any means) to even be taken seriously in a run for president. So this is my opinion, and I offer it freely since you said anyone who didn't agree with you had to offer one. So there ya' go.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I'm sorry to see this condeming attitude over , so small an error but it seems that so many people, primarily men, so often think or say nothing about all the "mistakes" Obama has made, even his more drastic ones, but especially when a woman is attempting to run for president, they hop up and begin an ugly tirade against her. I am not a Dem, although I don't think I would have voted for Bachman, but I resent how she is treated, and I still resent how Hillarious was treated. And look at how ugly people were toward Sarah Palin. It makes me sick that a highly qualified woman has to be three times better than any lying, lowlife male (not that all men are lowlifes, by any means) to even be taken seriously in a run for president. So this is my opinion, and I offer it freely since you said anyone who didn't agree with you had to offer one. So there ya' go.

That is just as sick as the people who pull the race card on Obama. It has nothing to do with gender so that is just a crutch.

Obama has slip ups for sure, I won't disagree with that but who the hell doesn't know it was the anniversary of Elvis's death when it was on every form of media on the planet.

So it was not "so small an error", as you call it, it was total lack of knowledge just like the morons who applauded when she said it.

You still seem to be stuck in the false left right paradigm, so unless you wake up from that your countries problems will only get worse.

Hillarious is the same as her husband, total new world order supporters and you need to wake up to that fact also.

If Ron Paul was a woman then you would have an amazing candidate, but he is not. Don't be fooled by the Federal Reserve bandwagon jumpers..they are lying.

Ron Paul has been warning you people of the Fed since the early 80's but most refused to listen, now look at the mess the country is in.

Your opinion is still appreciated and better than doing or saying nothing. Peace.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

The minus was for being a jerk, not expressing your opinion. ( which I disagree with)

You go Danomite. Couldn't agree more with the above statement. I gave him a minus too! tongue.gif

What a foolish man! Just read your dribble back to yourself. Very elitist!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You go Danomite. Couldn't agree more with the above statement. I gave him a minus too! tongue.gif

What a foolish man! Just read your dribble back to yourself. Very elitist!

Thanks, you just proved exactly what I said. You have a very limited use of intelligence. If you have anything of substance to say then bring it on, I love debunking fools. Elitist...you have no idea what you are talking about kid. If you think you do then I invite you to respond with some level of intellect.

Edited by Sirius
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I think these types of posts where people's mistakes are exploited are an example of people living in glass houses trying to throw stones. Yes each candidate speaks before engaging brain. Likewise there are those who have spoken for the candidate and has had it taken as having been directly from the silent candidate. (Palin never did say she could see Russia from her backyard, that was SNL). Before trying to make someone else look stupid in an effort to make Obama look good, be sure that all of Obama's comments have been corrected. There are NOT 57 states, his 9 and 10 year old father and step father did not serve in WWII, just to name two of his many gaffes. And let us not even consider looking at Biden's record.

Sirus, you are welcome to an opinion of American politics and American politicians, but in my view, what you are not welcome to is to provoke a belligerent, name-calling argument with an American over issues that are ours, not yours. Granted, what impacts America impacts the world, so I wouldn't mind an opinion from a non-American if it were given with a modicum of respect. Yours, however, are harsh and condeming, void of respect. I can't deny your intelligence. I've seen it displayed here several times, and that makes you a worthy intellect for interesting discussions, but before I will engage with you again, you will have to use a respectful tone. I will not listen to nor engage in a conversation with an outsider who expects me to malign my country, my politicians, my fellow citizens, nor any of our political situations or candidates while your tone is mean-spirited and disprespectful. Calling me or others here names will achieve nothing to bridge the unfortunate gap you have created between us. Until now, I had believed you to be a fun adversary for interesting conversations. But as they say, . . . Oh, well. <_<:angry:

I like his spirit... One big dilemma with Ron Paul - the congress will forever be locked! He wouldn't be able to reform a single law!

Posted Today, 09:56 AM

RodandStaff, on 17 August 2011 - 08:01 AM, said:

I didn't think it was Rod, probably a Michele fan. Always someone in a crowd that gets their "intelligence" from their TV.

Read more:

Sirius - You first attempted to insult someone’s intelligence which was a form of hurling insults. He fought back and you're attacking him... I've seen this many times. He only gave you a negative / not so insulting! You really don’t recognize your individual actions - not effective communications.

• Downvote 1

You know I have never bother to participate in discussions here but I am really surprised that any of you folks take politics seriously. It is such a joke as all of these politicians are bought and paid for and they certainly don't represent our interest unless you have as much money as the kock brothers, Karl Rove or any of the major corporations of this country. Remember the supreme court decision that allow corporations, defined as a person, to spend as much as they want to support a candidate. Take a look at who is funding these people and that will tell you a lot about them. So to argue about who is the best candidate or even attend a party convention is ludicrous. If you really want to make any political decisions look at the voting record on all legislation introduced by your members of congress, whether the legislation passed or did not pass. Then you can see where they really stand on issues that really effect you and your future and your children's future. If you take a minute and pay attention to what is happening in Wisconsin and other states you can see the agenda by the elite being played out. I think eventually we will rename our country "THE CORPORATE STATES OF AMERICA". Anyway my 2 cents.

• Upvote 1

Thanks, you just proved exactly what I said. You have a very limited use of intelligence. If you have anything of substance to say then bring it on, I love debunking fools. Elitist...you have no idea what you are talking about kid. If you think you do then I invite you to respond with some level of intellect.

You're sick dude. Go back to your conspiracy blogs and mysterious men in black helicopters.

Obviously nobody wants to hear your crap! Your negative rating is growing by the hour!

Kid?? Well... I feel so slighted! Not really. I'm laughing. laugh.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

You're sick dude. Go back to your conspiracy blogs and mysterious men in black helicopters.

Obviously nobody wants to hear your crap! Your negative rating is growing by the hour!

Kid?? Well... I feel so slighted! Not really. I'm laughing. laugh.gif

Sick dude...lol....Ive yet to see you prove him wrong ;) So i have to agree with what he says about you....

• Upvote 4