Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Reply From Ameraq about Email

prichard072885

Sounds encouraging but is it true??

Here is email I recieved from the president:

Hello Thomas,

Thanks for the email but don't I don't know anything about dinar. Did you you mean dinner? It will be at 7PM sharp at the White House. Hope you can make it.

Thank You,

Yo Prez

Not sure why you got the negatives, this is just really funny to me!

• Upvote 1

there has been so much BS thrown around , i makes it very difficult to say what is real info or what is more BS , at this point the only thing i will believe anymore is cold hard cash in my pocket right after the big RV

UNTIL ADAM SENDS EMAIL SAYING ITS DONE I WONT BELEIVE ANYTHING ABOUT WHEN AND HOW MUCH ON THE DINAR BUT JUST LIKE READING AND TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHY THESE GURUS ARE LYING, ITS BEEN A RUSH TO BUY THE DINAR ALREADY FROM THE PUMPERS SO MY DV FAMILY UNTIL ADAM SAYS ITS DONE I WOULDNT WORRY ABOUT WHAT THESE GURUS ARE SAYING JUST TAKE WITH A GRAIN OF SALT.....

GO RR VV :P:D:P

• Upvote 2

this site has become a breeding ground for complete idiots.

One of the truest statements made this month, if not this year. I am surprised, although perhaps I shouldn't be, what complete half wits are involved in this. I would say that they are indeed morons Sonny, can be defined by a mental age of 7 to 12, idiots usually mentally retarded to under the age of three!

Stupid nasty vicious comments, bashing, foul mouths the list is endless. No wonder I don't bother posting anything here anymore, like a badly run zoo, would hate to be tarred with the same brush. UGH.

Thanks for letting us know about your email Peter.

• Upvote 1

UNTIL ADAM SENDS EMAIL SAYING ITS DONE I WONT BELEIVE ANYTHING ABOUT WHEN AND HOW MUCH ON THE DINAR BUT JUST LIKE READING AND TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHY THESE GURUS ARE LYING, ITS BEEN A RUSH TO BUY THE DINAR ALREADY FROM THE PUMPERS SO MY DV FAMILY UNTIL ADAM SAYS ITS DONE I WOULDNT WORRY ABOUT WHAT THESE GURUS ARE SAYING JUST TAKE WITH A GRAIN OF SALT.....

GO RR VV tongue.gifbiggrin.giftongue.gif

By the time Adam tells you it has happened, you will have already known!!!! You won't need an email and the forums will be the last place you visit again! promise!! It will be all over the news the minute it happens... This and any other site will be the last thing on your minds.

Although it is a hoot reading and commenting on here. I find all of this very funny and worthless, but very funny... I can't get away for more than a day.... It's like the tabloids, interesting and useless with a lot of laughs. You need to see any of these rumors that way!!! Much easier to deal with the false claims......

this is sooo much bullsh*t. i cant even get another bank besides warka to respond at all, do you think the iraqi parliament is going to respond to anyone. god! stop believing everything you read....

You really need to have more than $10 in the bank to get a speedy response. That may be your problem. So says.....DayTrader

GO RR VV tongue.gifbiggrin.giftongue.gif

smile.gifI agree with you!!!!!!!!! wink.gif

Not sure why you got the negatives, this is just really funny to me!

WOW, -24, is that a record?

I was only trying to make a point that anything can be typed in to look like its from anybody.

Peter, next time you get an email of such importance, copy and paste the whole page. Would make it much more believable.

Edited by HappySteel

By the time Adam tells you it has happened, you will have already known!!!! You won't need an email and the forums will be the last place you visit again! promise!! It will be all over the news the minute it happens... This and any other site will be the last thing on your minds.

Although it is a hoot reading and commenting on here. I find all of this very funny and worthless, but very funny... I can't get away for more than a day.... It's like the tabloids, interesting and useless with a lot of laughs. You need to see any of these rumors that way!!! Much easier to deal with the false claims......

I AGREE 100% :P:D:P

• Upvote 2