Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"Hope", "If only", "I wish", "Please let it be so", etc, etc, etc, ....

I am guilty of using these terms of desperation. But I truly believe, IMMHO, that these terms need to be replaced with VISUALIZATION. We are what we "think" we are. And that, my friends, is a FACT.

We are what we "think" we are.

Go RV! Go one dollar plus!!!!

Hugs!!!

;)

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

My kind of topic...

If you use the word/term "Desire" it is actually more of a prayer... "De" = of, "Sire" = Father, hence - "Of the Father"...so in other words, rather than wanting something that denotes a lacking, if you "Desire" something you are asking that it be blessed and of the highest good.

IMHO cool.gif

I am preparing to be very wealthy :tiphat:

Never reley on the unknown, It will leave you heartbroken and out of hope, approach things like this as a lotto ticket, nothing is a given in life, never has been and even more so now never will..

I wish you the best , take care//////////////////////

:huh: every time i hear the word "Hope" it start to think about this song...don't ask me why...but it does have at least the word "Hope" in its title. its a beautiful song....with a wonderful melody. :)

*sigh* so sweet... -_- in the middle of death and destruction...people still cling to hope... :)

Edited by Shinnidan