Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Every year for the last 4 years since I have been invested its the same old song and dance. Ramadan is surrounded by more rumors than any other holidays. If you have been here or invested for a while you know what I mean. You can search for postings from all the gurus saying the same thing. Okie has Ramadan rumors that get recycled from previous years that are the same word for word. Gurus will say Maliki wants to give his people a great gift right after Ramadan and that is the RV, BUT it never happens. All I am saying is research for yourself and stay grouded. Go Rv.!!!!

• Upvote 8

Don't pay attention to the Gurus, Pay attention to what is happening IN COUNTRY !!!!

Or. go play on the boards with usless comments.

Okie lives in Bagdad.... all his posts are re-runs from 2009.... we won't get any 2011 intel from him till the new power grid is installed and he can get power to his mud shack..... Ghost is making up all his intel now.......

Every year for the last 4 years since I have been invested its the same old song and dance. Ramadan is surrounded by more rumors than any other holidays. If you have been here or invested for a while you know what I mean. You can search for postings from all the gurus saying the same thing. Okie has Ramadan rumors that get recycled from previous years that are the same word for word. Gurus will say Maliki wants to give his people a great gift right after Ramadan and that is the RV, BUT it never happens. All I am saying is research for yourself and stay grouded. Go Rv.!!!!

Good to see you post CM

I was thinking the same thing tonight when I read a post that talked of our holidays coming up and how it would happen before then. Same old bs from the gurus.

11/11/11 will be used big time by the gurus should we still be here.

The longer one has been invested the harder it is to get excited. Ive seen its done every month for oh....a very long time. It will happen, but when, thats the big ? I just put my Dinar away and hope im still around when it happens.

Edited by gsxr600
  • Upvote 2

It seems everything that happens in this world these dinar pumpers say is connected to the RV. Every speach that is scheduled , every political struggle. Every banker knows something that he wont tell us.They only tell the pumpers, They have the "intel". I have walked amoung people for more than half a century and have studdied them. If 100 people on this earth knew 2 months ago, every person that wanted to know would by now. Everybody dont talk but enough do. I think the Iraqi government releases the best "intel". The pumpers say that they want us to think it wont happen so we wont buy it up. If that is the case why in hell do they sell dinar several times a week?

When you cut through all the bull do-do it is encouraging to see all the meetings that are taking place in spite of the fact we were told nothing gets done during Ramadan... that is the only thing worth focusing on... not the rumor mill!wink.gif GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 1

When you cut through all the bull do-do it is encouraging to see all the meetings that are taking place in spite of the fact we were told nothing gets done during Ramadan... that is the only thing worth focusing on... not the rumor mill!wink.gif GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Are you sure that's not spelled "Dudu"? 'Cause it kinda sounds like Tutu... only with a D. Bull Dudu! :D

Wait a minute, I thought we were supposed cash in today...What happened Okie said so.

Uhm... No. That was last Monday... and the one before that and the one before that and the one before that and the one before that and the one before that AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHH! :blink:

I got caught up in that its going to happen syndrome. I appreciate the calm down posts. Thats what I have been doing and i am patiently waiting for the RV. I said this before but the dinar i bought last year for $995, I sold for $1110 (same price as GID. Even though I did replace it I saw that as well over a10% return over my original investment. That lone has cost me to put most of my pocket cash into dinar and right now i own about 3M dinar. NOT SURE THIS IS THE RIGHT PLACE TO POST THIS.

Are you sure that's not spelled "Dudu"? 'Cause it kinda sounds like Tutu... only with a D. Bull Dudu! :D

Uhm... No. That was last Monday... and the one before that and the one before that and the one before that and the one before that and the one before that AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHH! :blink:

pureau79... you may be right, spell check didn't catch that, and even though I have a degree on the wall to say "I have dun sumthin" I couldn't spell to save my life!blush.gif (it runs in the family).... Thank God for Spell Check though!biggrin.gif

pureau79... you may be right, spell check didn't catch that, and even though I have a degree on the wall to say "I have dun sumthin" I couldn't spell to save my life!blush.gif (it runs in the family).... Thank God for Spell Check though!biggrin.gif

Follow the money!!! That's what I believe!! So I just bought more dinar!!! HAHAHAHA!!! :D

• Upvote 2

♫Winter is, almost, here again..Oh lord

Been on this site for a year or more

♫I hope the RV waits...nooo longer

Sent an E-mail on a long summer day♫

Expecting riches that the least I can say

OOh... I've been runnin down this dusty road♪

♪The wheel in my cage keeps on turning

I know where I'll be..... tomorrow♫

The wheel in my cage keeps on turning ♪

Wo ho ho.....ho ho ho.........for tomorrow

• Upvote 2