Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

.... ah, um no....ah...no...Um...

The Original Spike

So... The brokers I know... They got nothing new. When asked, they just sit back and say they are waiting like everyone else. Everything has been lined up enough for this to go down for quite a while now. The rich folks I know... Just tell me to have patience, it would be nice not to have to do our working hustle and be as calm as they are. I've got a few thousand invested, they have 10's of thousands, or more, only they and their brokers know what they have. My Haliburton guys, i.e., "boots on the ground", got nothing. They've told me unusually quiet. A few of my unlisted buddies got nothing, telling me the same thing the Halliburton guys are saying... So... Is quiet, with tidbits of info from the usual sources good? I don't know... I assume it is, but you know what they say about those of us who assume... Assume= making an (ass) of (u) and (me). (assume)<=== LOL.... So is no one seemingly knowing nothing of real value a positive thing... I sure hope so... With my info threads, I can honestly say that I have never seen this so quiet, minus the normal drival mind you... I'm thinking and hoping it's the calm before the proverbial storm..... :blink:

My phone inserts words... Stupid phone inlisted and anything are supposed to be up there, it wouldn't let me edit.... Ugh...

• Upvote 7

Hey Original Spike,

I also know a few pretty wealthy individuals who are "heavily" invested. I mean over $100k USD invested into Dinar.

You know what the biggest difference between the wealthy people and the average citizen is when waiting for the Dinar to RV? Waiting with money vs. waiting without money...

It is so much easier "waiting" when you have money! biggrin.gif

Edited by 20MillionDinar
  • Upvote 6

Spike, you keep changing that, those puppy people gonna get you...I agree about the quiet B4 the storm...I guess we will know when it happens if it's B4 we all go nuts...Some of the credible folks at CS seem to think soon and they are pretty good at dissectung news, articles and documents. Seem to be rather credible.

20 million dinar...you are right, easier with than without...$100,000 worth...wow...that would be a good payday!!

• Upvote 1

Hey Original Spike,

I also know a few pretty wealthy individuals who are "heavily" invested. I mean over $100k USD invested into Dinar.

You know what the biggest difference between the wealthy people and the average citizen is when waiting for the Dinar to RV. Waiting with money vs. waiting without money...

I hear ya in Tulsa I know folks in this for 26k to 40k+, around where I live, one lady, who owns 3 personal jets!!!! One equipped to fly international has pallets of the IDQ... I got just a few k, a LOT to me, but I set my limit and stuck to it. Now I wait, so if they make Gazillions, good for them. I'm still mad about getting downgraded from AAA status to AA... Still wondering how that is going to effect us all. You have to think that they know the "secret" about this whole sonar thing. I've never known rich people to flush their money.

Phone did it again... Not sonar but dinar...

Spike, you keep changing that, those puppy people gonna get you...I agree about the quiet B4 the storm...I guess we will know when it happens if it's B4 we all go nuts...Some of the credible folks at CS seem to think soon and they are pretty good at dissectung news, articles and documents. Seem to be rather credible.

20 million dinar...you are right, easier with than without...$100,000 worth...wow...that would be a good payday!!

I agree Tandy...LOL, about everything and the dog...LOL

• Upvote 1

It has been true about the ability to buy large amounts of dinar over there though. I had a conversation with one of my buddies over there, ex-military, who's working a civi contract in one of the compounds, managing a laundry room on a Halliburton contract. I worked the line for American with him in Dallas, good guy. He said they had gotten a memo stating that the bidding of Iraqi monies would not be tolerated do to civil complications. That monies were only to be procured in use for day to day activities, but you know how well that went over...LOL

Not bidding, but hording...

Your honesty and supplying us with nothing, is more than what most of these Pumpers and Gurus post. Nice post. It is what it is.

Thanks sheik, yes, unfortunately it is what it is... But just maybe there is something between the lines...

So... The brokers I know... They got nothing new. When asked, they just sit back and say they are waiting like everyone else. Everything has been lined up enough for this to go down for quite a while now. The rich folks I know... Just tell me to have patience, it would be nice not to have to do our working hustle and be as calm as they are. I've got a few thousand invested, they have 10's of thousands, or more, only they and their brokers know what they have. My Haliburton guys, i.e., "boots on the ground", got nothing. They've told me unusually quiet. A few of my unlisted buddies got nothing, telling me the same thing the Halliburton guys are saying... So... Is quiet, with tidbits of info from the usual sources good? I don't know... I assume it is, but you know what they say about those of us who assume... Assume= making an (ass) of (u) and (me). (assume)<=== LOL.... So is no one seemingly knowing nothing of real value a positive thing... I sure hope so... With my info threads, I can honestly say that I have never seen this so quiet, minus the normal drival mind you... I'm thinking and hoping it's the calm before the proverbial storm..... :blink:

My phone inserts words... Stupid phone inlisted and anything are supposed to be up there, it wouldn't let me edit.... Ugh...

So... ummmm.. you're telling me there's a chance! :lol:

post-35302-131324326432_thumb.jpeg

• Upvote 1

I also think there may be something to all the silence! The pumpers and gurus have run out of lies!

Oh yea, I forgot! Okie said RV Monday and cash in Tuesday !!!

Nuff said!

The dinar experts are waiting for a new event in the news to explain the reason for the rv hold up. Its like a 5 year old trying to explain to us how a car works.... " The car has tires and you just need to turn the key, vrrrroooommm!!!"

Gooooo Rrrvvvvv!!!!!

Hey Original Spike,

I normally try to be upbeat and pleasant, not try to get out of line... but we are a family right? Sometimes we have to let it all hang out... right?

Soooo, if ya don't mind, I am gonna say what I really wanna say to your comment 20Bunchesofmoola....

...... NO SHIH TZUSki's!!! rolleyes.gif Ahhh... that felt good!wink.gif Sorry if that offended any family members but I just had to keep it real!

So... Is quiet, with tidbits of info from the usual sources good? I don't know... I assume it is, but you know what they say about those of us who assume... Assume= making an (ass) of (u) and (me). (assume)<=== LOL.... So is no one seemingly knowing nothing of real value a positive thing... I sure hope so... With my info threads, I can honestly say that I have never seen this so quiet, minus the normal drival mind you... I'm thinking and hoping it's the calm before the proverbial storm..... blink.gif

My dear mother used to say... "no news is good news"! Let's hope that this applies here as well! smile.gif

Edited by Markinsa
Language

Tandy, love the picture.

Hey Original Spike,

You know what the biggest difference between the wealthy people and the average citizen is when waiting for the Dinar to RV? Waiting with money vs. waiting without money...

Agreed.. It's the difference of those waiting with olympic calmness and others ( like me) waiting with a sort of more or less controlled desperation... I sure can understand that.

Edited by umbertino

\

WELL GUESS WHAT WE WILL CONTINUE TO HAVE NOTHING,, STILL NEED THE GOI TO BE FORMED, CHAPTER 7 IS STILL NOT COMPLETE, HCL HASN'T BEEN PAST. SO WE HAVE NOTHING, SO WE WAIT AND WAIT :lol:

• Upvote 1

I hear ya in Tulsa I know folks in this for 26k to 40k+, around where I live, one lady, who owns 3 personal jets!!!!

End Quote

Man.............not 1, not 2... but freakin' 3 personal jets?????????? In my poor guy mentality I can't help wondering what she needs 3 personal jets for... But what do I peon know......

I hear ya in Tulsa I know folks in this for 26k to 40k+, around where I live, one lady, who owns 3 personal jets!!!!

End Quote

Man.............not 1, not 2... but freakin' 3 personal jets?????????? In my poor guy mentality I can't help wondering what she needs 3 personal jets for... But what do I peon know......

I agree umbertino. She also owns most of the town she lives in...

• Upvote 1

End Quote

WOW blink.gif I do not want to be that filthy rich....just a little grimey in places. I would be happy with one used helicopter. Patience is a virture, RV will come, I just hope sometime soon this yearth_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Just my two dinar worth to combat the boredom here.