Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Banker

zigmeister

I have ordered from Dinar Banker several times; it is possible that some of you are reading too much into this. (Please don't shoot the messenger!)

The last wire I sent to them went to "Global Transaction Services." My guess is that they are using a contractor who specializes in Order Entry and/or Fulfillment, to do data entry for them and just process all of the incoming orders, and do the accounting for them. Previous to this G.T.S., the wires were going to somewhere else. This situation, where they temporarily do not accept wires, has happened before, then they had a new wire destination, and I am guessing that they have become dis-satisfied with the performance or service that they are receiving from their sub-contractor, as they probably did before, or had some other falling out. Maybe the contractor cannot handle the volume, so they are making other arrangements...

I suspect that they have gone to locking the rate the same day as postmark instead of next day 9am, because many customers would be unhappy if they had no option by which to lock rate immediately, and they would lose business.

I think Ty is a great guy who served our country, one of my friends says he knows him personally, and I have been very impressed with hearing him speak on Call Squad; I tuned in just to hear him speak.

Does anyone think that they would still be taking orders at all if they had REAL HARD EVIDENCE of immediate RV? They are nice folks, but they are not fools, nor are they running a charity!

Yes Agreed and I recently used wire transfer to the new outfit.......probably just a wiring change........ Crazy how everyone wants to read RV into it. Would love the RV be now but this means zippo.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

It also says on there that your orders now lock on postmark. It used to be that whatever time the payment was created the order was locked. All you had to do was send a fax with a picture of the timestamp on your cashier's check. Did that change recently? I just noticed it today.

correct it says that your order is locked by your postmark. It says that they have limited 500 dinar notes ...it also says he still has 5000 IRQ and VND for sale - it said that last week too...I found that strange.

I also find it strange that he would not inform us in advance like he did last time of impending banking wire changes.

A friend of mine sent a wire last time to the old bank (it was the same day he posted the immediate wire change) it was returned. She had to resend to the new instructions.

The initial poster here said their wire was accepted so I will find it strange if he has changed his wire instructions on Monday.

He is doing MAIL ORDER ONLY - only option on his site right now - no COD

Is it possible it could revalue this weekend? Who knows but I find this behavior strange for a successful businessman.

• Upvote 1

They haven't accepted wire transfers in months, so it doesn't mean anything. They still accept the other payment methods and I have been pleased with their service. I now own just as many IQD as the US Treasury. Sorry bad joke....Have a great weekend and stay optimistic..........

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Keep in mind something very similiar to this happened sometime ago with either Ali or Ty and they stopped doing wire transfers for a short period of time.

The reason was they changed their business to another bank. Then a few days later they resumed their wire transfers.

• Upvote 1

Keep in mind something very similiar to this happened sometime ago with either Ali or Ty and they stopped doing wire transfers for a short period of time.

The reason was they changed their business to another bank. Then a few days later they resumed their wire transfers.

They changed banks two or three weeks ago. Why change again? Anyway we can prepare for the worst and hope for the best imo. Because this RV has had so many rollercoaster rides, or it has been one big one.

• Upvote 1

Soooo "where is the party" and who dropped the hat? (it must have been Alex... he likes to party at the drop of a hat, and he is always dropping his hat!). rolleyes.gif I got my hat, see--------->feature_party.gifbiggrin.gif GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Hahahahaha!! PARTY!!!! :P

Silvergreetings - where I buy mine - is still selling - pretty much all denoms.... soooo.... I don't know...

www.silvergreetings.com

:huh:

Ya'll got dinar fever....it says right on the site that they are "still selling dinar and taking orders"....no where does it say they have stopped buying or selling dinar. Go read it again, and don't get everyone in a frenzy.....jeez

EXACTLY!!! it only says they are not accepting "WIRE" orders or payments. Maybe they are changing their banking info or something.

Hahahahaha!! PARTY!!!! :P

Silvergreetings - where I buy mine - is still selling - pretty much all denoms.... soooo.... I don't know...

www.silvergreetings.com

:huh:

They call the dinars collectables on that site. I hope that this is more than that!!! But when you read further they say this-->

IRAQ HAS THE SECOND LARGEST PROVEN OIL RESERVES IN THE WORLD. WITH WORLD OIL PRICE AT ALL TIME HIGH AND IRAQI DINAR CURRENCY ALL TIME LOW, THESE NOTES MAY BE WORTH LOT MORE IN FUTURE(Until 1990 1 Iraqi dinar was worth over 3 US dollars!)

So from collectables to might be worth something all on the same site. Great!!! I'm now confused with hope :blink:

"

• Upvote 2

They call the dinars collectables on that site. I hope that this is more than that!!! But when you read further they say this-->

IRAQ HAS THE SECOND LARGEST PROVEN OIL RESERVES IN THE WORLD. WITH WORLD OIL PRICE AT ALL TIME HIGH AND IRAQI DINAR CURRENCY ALL TIME LOW, THESE NOTES MAY BE WORTH LOT MORE IN FUTURE(Until 1990 1 Iraqi dinar was worth over 3 US dollars!)

So from collectables to might be worth something all on the same site. Great!!! I'm now confused with hope :blink:

"

I have been "confused with hope" since DAY FREAKIN 1!!!! ;)

They haven't accepted wire transfers in months, so it doesn't mean anything. They still accept the other payment methods and I have been pleased with their service. I now own just as many IQD as the US Treasury. Sorry bad joke....Have a great weekend and stay optimistic..........

I wired 2 weeks ago. So that isn't true.

I wired 2 weeks ago. So that isn't true.

2 weeks ago? What does that have to do with anything? Oh, yeah I wired last February, so this just can not be true. In this investment, things change by the micro-second. 2 weeks is an eternity - Just look at the difference in your 401K balance.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

Come on guys....DB sent the following email last month re: changes in wiring instructions. 

July 12 2011

Your reserve deposit for order 000000000 has been received and processed.

Good Morning,

DinarBanker is excited to announce that we are working with Global Transaction Services to receive wires for us.  This change will result in better overall service in the long run, however, in the short run, we will have delays in applying wire payments.  During this transition time, mail orders and COD orders may well be as fast a way to get your dinar as a wire order.

We have new wiring instructions and the way that we match your wires to your orders will change as well.  There are four important things you need to know when wiring funds to DinarBanker:

1)      We regretfully can no longer accept wire payments for mail orders.  We will be issuing a Wire Payment Reference Number when you place wire orders.  Without this number, we cannot match your payment to your order.  Since we will only issue these numbers with wire orders, customers who placed mail orders will not be able to wire payments on their mail orders.

2)      We regret we can no longer process online money transfers – you must call or go in to your bank and complete a wire transfer.  Online money transfers do not transmit a memo section, so there is no information to match your payment to your order.

3)      We can no longer process payments where the name on the sending account and your order do not match.  We have had this policy for some time, but have not strictly enforced it.

4)      We cannot process payments that do not include your Wire Payment Reference Number issued by DinarBanker and your Order Number in the memo section of your wire transfer.  Keep in mind we receive hundreds of wire payments per day, so this information is critical to match your payment to your order.

We expect that until August 1, 2011, it will take us 3 business days to apply wires as opposed to the 24 hours most of you are used to.  We expect to return to this rapid processing quickly, but ask your patience during our transition.

Here are our new wiring instructions:

Beneficiary Name:  Global Transaction Services

820 Marshview Close

Roswell, GA 30076

Global Transaction Services Account Number:  334034245183

Account Type:  Checking/DDA

Receiving Bank Name: Bank of America

Old Alabama Rd

Alpharetta, GA 30022

Bank of America’s Routing/ABA #: 026009593

If you have any questions about your order, please visit us online at http://www.dinarbanker.com/support and submit a ticket.

Thank You,

DinarBanker

Come on guys....DB sent the following email last month re: changes in wiring instructions. 

July 12 2011

Your reserve deposit for order 000000000 has been received and processed.

Good Morning,

DinarBanker is excited to announce that we are working with Global Transaction Services to receive wires for us.  This change will result in better overall service in the long run, however, in the short run, we will have delays in applying wire payments.  During this transition time, mail orders and COD orders may well be as fast a way to get your dinar as a wire order.

We have new wiring instructions and the way that we match your wires to your orders will change as well.  There are four important things you need to know when wiring funds to DinarBanker:

1)      We regretfully can no longer accept wire payments for mail orders.  We will be issuing a Wire Payment Reference Number when you place wire orders.  Without this number, we cannot match your payment to your order.  Since we will only issue these numbers with wire orders, customers who placed mail orders will not be able to wire payments on their mail orders.

2)      We regret we can no longer process online money transfers – you must call or go in to your bank and complete a wire transfer.  Online money transfers do not transmit a memo section, so there is no information to match your payment to your order.

3)      We can no longer process payments where the name on the sending account and your order do not match.  We have had this policy for some time, but have not strictly enforced it.

4)      We cannot process payments that do not include your Wire Payment Reference Number issued by DinarBanker and your Order Number in the memo section of your wire transfer.  Keep in mind we receive hundreds of wire payments per day, so this information is critical to match your payment to your order.

We expect that until August 1, 2011, it will take us 3 business days to apply wires as opposed to the 24 hours most of you are used to.  We expect to return to this rapid processing quickly, but ask your patience during our transition.

Here are our new wiring instructions:

Beneficiary Name:  Global Transaction Services

820 Marshview Close

Roswell, GA 30076

Global Transaction Services Account Number:  334034245183

Account Type:  Checking/DDA

Receiving Bank Name: Bank of America

Old Alabama Rd

Alpharetta, GA 30022

Bank of America’s Routing/ABA #: 026009593

If you have any questions about your order, please visit us online at http://www.dinarbanker.com/support and submit a ticket.

Thank You,

DinarBanker

I know that, but they said it would be completed by Aug. 1st. They did list their wiring instructions on their banner, but this is different. Don't know what it means but different.

2 weeks ago? What does that have to do with anything? Oh, yeah I wired last February, so this just can not be true. In this investment, things change by the micro-second. 2 weeks is an eternity - Just look at the difference in your 401K balance.

I wired Thursday. Got my confirmation today.

However, their new wiring instruction are to a bank in London. England. New "beneficiary" name also.

I wired Thursday. Got my confirmation today.

However, their new wiring instruction are to a bank in London. England. New "beneficiary" name also.

Can you clarify what you just said??? You are talking about Dinarbanker NOT dinartrade right?

How do you know this since you cannot place a wire order and get these instructions anywhere on the website???

• Downvote 1

She was responding to someone who said they haven't accepted wires in months. Try reading first before you jump down her throat.

• Upvote 4

I don't think stopping wire transfers means anything. It would be one thing if they stopped selling all together but to get rid of a payment option does not mean much of anything. People are reading way too far into this only to be disappointed Monday when nothing happens other than new information coming out on wires such as a new bank or some new fee.