Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Another "GURU" bites the dust!!!!!

ngodstust2

From xxxxxxxxxxx

[bGG] From very early on in this investment it has always my intent to share as much info as possible with everybody. I did this for one reason and one reason only - to help others, if only a little bit. At this point, it is my opinion - I have done all I can for everyone. I am sincerely grateful to have been of some service. What a ride.

[bGG] I hope you found the things shared were of some value. It is highly likely this is my last posting on the Internet on this side of things (pre-RV). If there comes a time where we have info (pre OR post-RV) that might be of some legitimate value - I will figure out a way to get it to you all.

[bGG] I am concerned about folks getting the wrong idea about recent events. Don't be following these crazy Pied Pipers, or somebody tantalizing you with the "mystique" of the info they "might" have - they usually don't. I have had to be pretty quiet the last few days (since about Sunday)….this was in keeping with my desire to be helpful and do the very best I could for people. It was just best I didn't put this stuff out - it's way too hot.

[bGG] Use your common sense. There won't be any of these nutty high rates - you think some Internet rumor is stronger than basic global economics?? NOT!! Further, I am about 99.7% sure this will be pegged to the USD (I leave a little room for surprise). Their budget is based on oil, oil is traded in dollars, etc, etc, etc…

[bGG] It's not that I wasn't hearing brilliant news - it's that the news is so good, it really doesn't matter anymore. Who is gonna' care who said it first as long as it happens?? It's best if we don't buy more on the "rumors", be happy with what we've got, enjoy your friends and family and get on with the business of living. God Bless you all. BGG

BGG - are you leaving cause you think this is finished or because you feel you need to get on with your life. This has certainly been very time consuming for you and must be very tiring. life gets put on hold

[bGG] elisel -both...time to move on. bo

BGG Just one question, could you please give us a ball park of where you think the rate might be?

[bGG] CAMOM - mid 3's...NUFF SAID!!

• Upvote 2

Translation: No one believes my all so great intel so I'm leaving and getting a new screen name and will be posting under that in a couple of days.

I HATE PUMPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO RV!!!!!!

i love them and im a certfied pumper

pump me up baby!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

He will be back in a matter of days.... Okie said the same thing did not last a day Steve l another one..... don't worry they are addicted to pumping false info and their ego can't take if if they are not in the spot light of pumping to dinar sales to people that like the rollercoaster ride.... Good luck BGG ... but this will also be of a false nature.... nothing you or the pumpers has come forth to be true and you have no intel at all... I guess that you have come to the conclusion as most on here have... you are nothing but a sham...... live with it that is the truth Nuff Said Done Deal Take this to the bank... you can't cash on Monday

• Upvote 1

He will be back in a matter of days.... Okie said the same thing did not last a day Steve l another one..... don't worry they are addicted to pumping false info and their ego can't take if if they are not in the spot light of pumping to dinar sales to people that like the rollercoaster ride.... Good luck BGG ... but this will also be of a false nature.... nothing you or the pumpers has come forth to be true and you have no intel at all... I guess that you have come to the conclusion as most on here have... you are nothing but a sham...... live with it that is the truth Nuff Said Done Deal Take this to the bank... you can't cash on Monday

Man, I agree with this on every level