Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

highhopes (RUMORS-RQ/Okie/OG PM Wednesday): 8/10/11

blonde_minx

From the Guru capital :lol:

omnigirl] …………….update…….. WATCH THE FOREX….. STAY OFF THE CBI SITE. RATE IS 5.25 GBP…….. ALL GOOD NEWS… NOTHING STOPPING….. TECHS ARE WORKING ON THE UPLOAD……

OKIE IS LOOKING OVER MY SHOULDER–HE SAID HE HAD RECEIVED THE SAME INFO–SOMETHING IS AMISS

omnigirl] ………….. WAITING ON AN UPDATE ON THE TIME….. SHOULD BE TOLD SOMETHING WITHIN THE HOUR… WILL POST IT AS SOON AS I GET THAT CALL.

[omnigirl] I CAN SAY… THE TECH ISSUE WAS AT THE CBI MIRROR SITE IN NEW YORK.. NOT TEXAS… … GUESS IT DOES NOT HURT TO SHRE THAT MUCH ANYWAY…NO ONE TOLD ME NOT TO SHARE THAT DETAIL…. !

ONMIGIRL–OKIES INTEL CORESPONDED WITH YOURS RELATIVE TO THE TIME FACTOR—WHAT IS LATEST ASSCESMENT OF TIME?

WILL RICH QUEEN BE ON WITH ANY NEW INTEL THAT YOU KNOW OF????

[omnigirl] YES.. AND THE TECHS ARE REALLY SCRAMBLING NOW..I BET! THE STOCK MARKET DUMPED AGAIN TODAY TOO!

GIRL–ADDRESS THE TIME ELEMENT THAT HAS GONE AMISS

[omnigirl] SHE WILL SHOW UP.. AT SOME POINT…SHE SAID …

GIRL–THIS MAY RUN INTO ANOTHER DAY—PEOPLE ARE JUMPING OUT OF TALL BUILDINGS

[omnigirl] THE MIRROR SITE IN NYC WAS OVERLOADED.. THEY COULD NOT EVEN GET IT STABILIZED… THEY MAY HAVE HAD TO MOVE THE SITE TO A NEW SERVER.. AT THIS POINT THAT IS JUST A GUESS.

OKIE TOLD ME TECHNICAL ISSUES WERE RESOLVED

[omnigirl] GREAT.. THEN WE SHOULD SEE IT AT ANY TIME NOW THEN.. AS THAT WAS THE ISSUE.. NOTHING ELSE IS HOLDING THIS UP… AS FAR AS ANY OF MY SOURCES KNOW.

THIS IS GETTING AS BAD AS THE STOCK MARKET RIDE

[omnigirl] AND THAT IS PUTING IT MILDLY!

OK RICH QUEEN GHOST–THE SPOTLIGHT IS NOW ON YOU—-START SINGING DEAR

[Rich Queen] GEE, NO PRESSURE OR ANYTHIGN! LOL!

[omnigirl] HEY THERE GURLFREN!

[Rich Queen] HI FOLKS. EVERYBODY STAY CALM. EVERYTHING IS IN THE WORKS.

COME ON SUGAR–THE ORCHESTRA HAS ALREADY WARMED UP—-NOW SING

Rich Queen] LOTTA BIG FOLKS BURNING UP THE PHONE LINES TO GET THIS SUCKER DONE. SERIOUSLY CAN POP AT ANY MINUTE

SOUNDS GOOD

[Rich Queen] SO SIT TIGHT, Y’ALL. IT’S COMING AND COMING FAST

[Rich Queen] WE HAVE HUNG IN THERE THIS LONG. DON’T TRIP AND FALL WHEN THE RIBBON AT THE FINISH LINE IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU

[omnigirl] AND REMEMBER… THIS IS WAY MORE THAN JUST THE RV OF IRAQ! THE WORLD IS BEING GIVEN A WHOLE NEW BANKING SYSTEM…. AND THIS IS NOT AN EASY OR QUICK TASK!

[Rich Queen] stylen I AGREE. BUT THOSE PEOPLE SHOULD SPEND MORE TIME WITH A COUNCELOR AND LESS ON CHAT SITES. NOT BEING INSENSITIVE, JUST HONEST. WE HAVE ALL BEEN IN THE PIT OF DESPAIR OVER THIS INVESTMENT. TIME TO TOUGHEN UP – THE HARD PART COMES AFTER THE RV

[Rich Queen] PAT C WE ARE WAITING FOR THE FINAL RELEASE TO THE BANKS

[katt] [sWFloridaGuru] . So, in your opinion is this a technical hold up or a greed hold up??

[Rich Queen] SWFLORIDAGURU A LITTLE OF BOTH, BUT MOSTLY TECH ISSUES

QUEEN JUST BEEN NOTIFIED TIME FRAME WAS NOT MET

[Rich Queen] THANKS GHOST

JUST NOW RECEIVED TEXT MESSAGE ABOUT TIME FRAME NOT BEING MET

[omnigirl] Rich Queen ……………….I JUST RECEIVED INTEL THAT SAYS “RELEASE” WAS GIVEN.. SO THAT ISSUE IS NOT LONGER HOLDING UP THINGS!

[andy] im surprised that queens time frame wasnt met

THIS IS CRAZY—–YES—NO—YES—NO——AND I HAVEN’T EVEN BEEN DRINKING

[Rich Queen] ASZ I HEARD THEY WERE SHOOTING FOR BEFORE CLOSE OF BANKS ON EAST COAST. OBVIOUSLY THEY DIDN’T MAKE THAT. SO LOOKING FOR NEXT WINDOW

[Rich Queen] HERE’S WHAT YOU ALL HAVE TO UNDERSTAND. THIS IS LIKE THE SCENE IN STAR WARS WHEN THEY ARE TRYING TO MAKE THE JUMP TO LIGHT SPEED AND THE HYPERDRIVE POOPS OUT. THE TIE FIGHTERS ARE ALL AROUND AND THEY ARE WORKING FEVERISHLY TO GET IT FIXED BEFORE THEY GET BLOWN OUT OF THE SKY. IT IS DONE AS SOON AS IT’S DONE – THEN WE TAKE OFF AMONGST ALL THOSE PRETTY STARS!!!

[iqdgranny] 4:51 PM [mcmc408] some have said banks have to be open some say closed for RV do anyone of you know the scope on this? Thanks

OKIE JUST ASKED ME THAT ANYONE (MUST BE EVERYBODY) THAT HAS HIS PHONE NUMBER TO STOP CALLING–WHEN OKIE HAS INTEL EITHER MYSELF OR HE WILL POSTsells] [davidt1594] Phoenix said the RV has to occur when all businesses in Iraq are closed. Therefore would you agree that our window is from 12am to 7am Iraq time?

[Rich Queen] DAVIDT1594 I DON’T KNOW WHETHER OR NOT THAT IS ACCURATE. I HAVE BEEN TOLD OTHERWISE. BUT WE SHALL SEE

PLEASE DON’T B

[Coffee1] So realistically RV is many days away?

HYPERDRIVE IF YOU WERE FACING IMMINENT DEATH?

[omnigirl] Coffee1 ……………NO.. IT IS AT ANY MOMENT! …..

WHAT EVERYONE READING THIS NEEDS TO REALIZE IS THAT THE MOST UP TO DATE INTEL PROVIDERS IN THE WHOLE WORLD ARE NOW ON THIS SITE AND WHEN WE KNOW SOMETHING WE WILL SHARE IT. DON’T GET INVOLVED IN THE DETAILS THAT ONLY CONFUSE THE ISSUE

[Rich Queen] I’M TELLING YOU GOOD PEOPLE – HANG IN THERE NOW!!! WE ARE EXTREMELY CLOSE!!!!!!

[bear5642] RICH QUEEN OR OMNIGIRL superdj567] Will the Rv occur this week?

[Rich Queen] SUPERDJ567 LIKE I SAID THEY ARE WORKING FEVERISHLY TO GET THIS OUT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

[omnigirl] …………………………….ALL CURRENCY WILL BE BACKED BY A TANGIBLE RESOURCE… NO MORE CREATING MONEY OUT OF THIN AIR… OR FRACTIONAL BANKSTERING…. THAT IS A THING OF THE PAST..AND THIS RV IS THE START OF THAT NEW SYSTEM…. ALL CURRENCY WILL HAVE BACKING.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Holy Moly! I don't even know what to say. Honestly, IMO, you are reaching when you start talking about hyper drives and Star Wars. Wow! Somebody throw me a line. I'm covered up in this stuff. The boots didn't work. EASY...grab me quick! I'm drowning, and it stinks real bad! Bring soap and water. YUCK! :blink:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I truly feel so sorry for the people on that site that are hanging on by a thread and listening and believing everything those people are saying. The most up to date intel providers in the world are on that site? Who really believes that stuff? Seriously, I don't get it. Ugh!!!!! :angry::angry:

Kimberlye B)

Edited by Kimberlye
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

fractional bankstering?

What is sad is all of the people thanking these folks for their valuable insight. It is bizarre. Over and over they raise hopes and dash them and people thank them. yikes. Like roadkill. It is horrifying but i can't look away. I still read what they say.

• Upvote 2

No need to bash....the RV is coming and Pheonix comes on tonight to spread some light on the subject. Its hard not to get excited when you read information like this. I was taught by my dad....if you dont have something nice to say about someone, then dont say anything at all, yall. There is no doubt that the ones pulling the strings are not ready to release this thing yet. Spend the time your bashing someone with someone you love...this includes myself.

Peace, Vanman

• Upvote 6

ROFL, waders anyone? blue light special isle 13 "Intel Providers Licenses"

Really, these folks act as though they are living a 007 lifestyle, there was at least 8 00's in there plus the mention of "Okie the Jokie" the fearless leader of the 00's MI-6's very own M.

Wow, I am now feeling dumb for reading that!

• Upvote 1

Why don't they just fly to their own galaxy and try to convince the lower life forms that their intel is true. Don't you know they are laughing at everyone that even begins to believe them? Rich Queen has never been correct...she has faded glory of a backup singer with Pink Floyd and she actually says she is broke. So I guess she is reliving her famous days as a guru who knows nothing. jmo

• Upvote 1

I truly feel so sorry for the people on that site that are hanging on by a thread and listening and believing everything those people are saying. The most up to date intel providers in the world are on that site? Who really believes that stuff? Seriously, I don't get it. Ugh!!!!! :angry::angry:

Kimberlye B)

Kimberlye...I agree with you but to those of us that know how to sort (like us of course) it's comedy from cyberspace...they may look like hero's to their cult followers but look like court jesters to us....I really don't think they have a clue how stoooopid they sound. blessings

Almost everything comes to those who wait, including grey hair, false teeth, and a potbelly.

how did you know I was here? :D

• Upvote 3

From the Guru capital :lol:

WHAT EVERYONE READING THIS NEEDS TO REALIZE IS THAT THE MOST UP TO DATE INTEL PROVIDERS IN THE WHOLE WORLD ARE NOW ON THIS SITE AND WHEN WE KNOW SOMETHING WE WILL SHARE IT. DON’T GET INVOLVED IN THE DETAILS THAT ONLY CONFUSE THE ISSUE

[Rich Queen] I’M TELLING YOU GOOD PEOPLE – HANG IN THERE NOW!!! WE ARE EXTREMELY CLOSE!!!!!!

[bear5642] RICH QUEEN OR OMNIGIRL superdj567] Will the Rv occur this week?

[Rich Queen] SUPERDJ567 LIKE I SAID THEY ARE WORKING FEVERISHLY TO GET THIS OUT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

[omnigirl] …………………………….ALL CURRENCY WILL BE BACKED BY A TANGIBLE RESOURCE… NO MORE CREATING MONEY OUT OF THIN AIR… OR FRACTIONAL BANKSTERING…. THAT IS A THING OF THE PAST..AND THIS RV IS THE START OF THAT NEW SYSTEM…. ALL CURRENCY WILL HAVE BACKING.

Unbelievable ... don't get involved in the details that only confuse the issue ??

Yeah 'cause like this whole post wasn't the least bit confusing !!!

- OR - my personal favourite ... the most up to date intel providers in the whole world are now on this site ...Seriously ?!? You expect us to believe that crock given the participants in this post !!

AND let's NOT forget ... ALL currency will be backed by a tangible resource ... What resource?!? The FED has printed so much fiat currency that they could NEVER back it with gold, so what will it be backed by - Iraqi dinar???

• Upvote 1