Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Did anyone here see this??

Danneedsrvnow

These are rumors from another site.....lets see if we can either prove them right or just more lies to pump dinar sales.

From Frank ....Did you know the Stock Market dropped 10.5% today? Devastating but while this was being announced on CNN the announcer also stated "Let's see if the Central Bank of Iraq can help the economies." Also, family what happened to the USD today.....it went up and gold went down. Opposite directions given what the market did. If you understand IQD colloquialism.....then you would be able to read between the lines.....Market down 10.5....USD headed up......what did Frank and Delta tell you about the UST holdings of IQD on the last CC.......20 plus Trillion IQD in the Federal Reserves.

This supposedly happened 8-4-11 on CNN as stated above.

I will say that at least part of this is accurate, as I saw this as well. I was not watching CNN, however, this morning I was watching Fox news, their report on Dow dropping. At the same time I was watching a live chart on the USD. And it did indeed go up as Dow Jones was dropping fast. I really have no idea what the significance is....none the less, just stating that at least that much of the rumor is true. Now for the real reason I brought this over......According to the rumor, CNN announcer stated "Let's see if the Central Bank of Iraq can help the economies". Did anyone here see this today & verify? Like I just stated, I was watching Fox this morning & Central Bank was actually mentioned....just not the Central Bank Of Iraq, that I heard anyway. In fact, I was looking up CNN archives & found a news video that made mention of a Central Bank......just not one in Iraq. I am guessing it was made up horse pucky like these gurus are known to spread......but, maybe it was on CNN & someone hear can verify. As far as the 20 plus trillion in the Federal Reserves....I have to once again call that a flat out, ridiculously foolish lie.

• Upvote 4

I was off work today and watched cnn most of the day and I never heard them mention anything about the central bank in Iraq...Like you I heard them talking about a central bank but it wasnt Iraq

They meant cbi iraq, but they leave of Iraq because they don't want the populace to know their little secret. ;)

well, I would have heard it and I didn't --

......... but this morning when I was

watching CNBC squawk they were promoting this show,

comes on at 5:30 ET

money in motion - currency trading....

SURELY they will at least mention it? :-)

Money in Motion

Top currency traders help you profit from the largest and most liquid market in the world: foreign exchange.

Fridays, 5:30p ET

These are rumors from another site.....lets see if we can either prove them right or just more lies to pump dinar sales.

From Frank ....Did you know the Stock Market dropped 10.5% today? Devastating but while this was being announced on CNN the announcer also stated "Let's see if the Central Bank of Iraq can help the economies." Also, family what happened to the USD today.....it went up and gold went down. Opposite directions given what the market did. If you understand IQD colloquialism.....then you would be able to read between the lines.....Market down 10.5....USD headed up......what did Frank and Delta tell you about the UST holdings of IQD on the last CC.......20 plus Trillion IQD in the Federal Reserves.

This supposedly happened 8-4-11 on CNN as stated above.

I will say that at least part of this is accurate, as I saw this as well. I was not watching CNN, however, this morning I was watching Fox news, their report on Dow dropping. At the same time I was watching a live chart on the USD. And it did indeed go up as Dow Jones was dropping fast. I really have no idea what the significance is....none the less, just stating that at least that much of the rumor is true. Now for the real reason I brought this over......According to the rumor, CNN announcer stated "Let's see if the Central Bank of Iraq can help the economies". Did anyone here see this today & verify? Like I just stated, I was watching Fox this morning & Central Bank was actually mentioned....just not the Central Bank Of Iraq, that I heard anyway. In fact, I was looking up CNN archives & found a news video that made mention of a Central Bank......just not one in Iraq. I am guessing it was made up horse pucky like these gurus are known to spread......but, maybe it was on CNN & someone hear can verify. As far as the 20 plus trillion in the Federal Reserves....I have to once again call that a flat out, ridiculously foolish lie.

It was on another site

I have to agree, I have yet to see any CREDIBLE LINK or article that the U.S. is holding ANY DINAR WHAT SO EVER. Would love to see one though.

God Bless

Goooooo Rvvvvvvvv

No the UST does not haver any dinar :blink: as after they got done devaluing it,and got buisy with the war it kinda slipped there mind, and I guess none of us thought to remind them that maybe they should buy some. you no polamagicians never seem to think about money :lol::lol::lol: sheeple please !!

God Bless

I dont watch cnn liberal , communism , bs , but I can tell you that

the stock market did not go down 10%.

http://netdania.com/Products/live-streaming-currency-rates-foreign-exchange/real-time-quotes/QuoteList.aspx?m=q

go to this site and click on, world markets, and at the top of the page

you will see it dropped 4.31%.

NOT that that isn't a huge drop. And yes the dollar was climbing as this was going on.

C.NN. = communist network news