Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's chat on 8-3-11 @ 7PM CDT

pluMmet

Adam,

Good afternoon!

You've indicated that you have a contact at the CBI and based upon that contact, does he or she indicate that we are close to seeing the revaluation of the IQD and the reasons why or why not?

Thank you,

GG

• Upvote 1

Would you mind please addressing the fact that there are a few posts on this site today that claim to be credible; some stating that the ministry of defense has not been decided on and will take a couple more weeks at least, and the other ones, who also state they have credible source (newslinks as well) reporting that the security positions have in fact been filled? Do we really have to have this in order for release from Ch 7 and hence RV? Thanks!

My question is: WHAT TIME WILL THE CHAT BE? :lol::D

IT'S ALL GOOD, ADAM. I love ya man!

See ya in BELIZE.

but seriously, Q. Do you want to set up a time share Island with me for the OSI (or perhaps VIP's also) group?

Edited by olivesman

How can you raise 3 zeros from the Iraq currency & have a 1,000 IQD coin??????????

Sounds to me like the 500 & 1,000 IQD coins will be the new large denoms & you exchange them for the higher 5,000, 10,000 & 25,000 notes

If that is the case then many will come unstuck as there will be a brief time to exchange them.......................doesnt mean they will RV before.................more than likely RV after the exchange

It doesnt sound to good to be honest but I do hope I am wrong.

• Upvote 2

How can you raise 3 zeros from the Iraq currency & have a 1,000 IQD coin??????????

Sounds to me like the 500 & 1,000 IQD coins will be the new large denoms & you exchange them for the higher 5,000, 10,000 & 25,000 notes

If that is the case then many will come unstuck as there will be a brief time to exchange them.......................doesnt mean they will RV before.................more than likely RV after the exchange

It doesnt sound to good to be honest but I do hope I am wrong.

I think that the article that these numbers came from were referring to the rough estimate of what the coins would be worth in the current 1170 rate. A 1000 dinar coin is about a dollar and a 500 dinar coin around .50. They won't be 1000 and 50, they'll be ones and .50s

Hey Adam!

What do you think about the article that states that the currency reform is going to start this week? Does this mean we are getting ready to RV this week? It does not make sense to me why they would release worthless coins to the marketplace!

Can you clarify if I am reading this right?

The article basically says...

Dinar regain glory and coins in our pockets soon

The appearance of Mohammed, told the people that “the central bank agreed with the international organizations on the process of restructuring of the currency and support the level of the value of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currency (dollar).”

He pointed out that “the process of restructuring, which will begin this week will focus on providing appropriate climates to raise three zeroes from the local currency in addition to the development of simple coin for 500 dinars and 1,000 dinars.”

And that “the level of the local currency will evolve during the next five years, according to the structure established by the Central Bank, which will address the economic gap of the part.”

Thanks in advance!

• Upvote 1

Guest ac63corvette2

I am VIP and have a Warka account. Will I still be able to invest in VIP investments with the Warka CD funds that mature in Feb 2012? Thank you for all you do, I am looking forward to talking to you face-to-face, When the ride is over.

Given that you think nothing will happen during Ramadan, is all the news coming out just more smoke and bs? Do you think anything of importance will happen during this time? Thansk for the input.

Here little piggy piggy :eyebrows:

I am trying to figure out the 500 and 1000 coins. If they rv at say 1:1 isn't that a large sum to be carrying around. I know they may be carrying 25k notes now but the coins haave me wondering the kind of value they may have. Is it possible they are smaller denoms like our quarters and dime per say? That would make sense to me over 500 dinar coin. Thanks.

here little piggy piggy :eyebrows:

MY QUESTION IS THE FACT THAT THEY ARE MEETING DURING RAMADAN MEAN I'M READING THERE SENSE OF URGENCY RIGHT???

I don't think anything will happen during Ramadan, but I am willing to admit I could be wrong.

And I am EAGER to admit I WAS wrong!!!! :lol:

Adam,

Good afternoon!

You've indicated that you have a contact at the CBI and based upon that contact, does he or she indicate that we are close to seeing the revaluation of the IQD and the reasons why or why not?

Thank you,

GG

I don't bother my contacts much, they talk to me when important things are happening or are going to be happening.

However - everything I am hearing is positive regarding the Iraqi Dinar GAINING in value, not anything about the opposite.

:twothumbs:

Also, see below:

It appears that as of yesterday they sent to committee the erbil agreement to be worked on for two weeks. So do we assume that the erbil agreement is not done and does it need to be done before an RV can go forward?

In my opinion it does NOT need to be done, and from what I understand it is not complete.

(Double edged sword there, hey? :P )

Would you mind please addressing the fact that there are a few posts on this site today that claim to be credible; some stating that the ministry of defense has not been decided on and will take a couple more weeks at least, and the other ones, who also state they have credible source (newslinks as well) reporting that the security positions have in fact been filled? Do we really have to have this in order for release from Ch 7 and hence RV? Thanks!

I don't believe it is completely done. You have to understand that someone can be voted in, sworn in, and still not take the office.

It's not "done" until it's "done", and Iraq has a way of not getting things "done".

This is one of them!

There has been a lot of chat recently about RV vs RD including the one posted earlier with attachment from US govt't official (stating it wld be a RD). What are your thoughts Adam?

Thank you

They can't RV without an RD.

How would you get change for your purchases without the lower Denominations?

Panties or Briefs?

:wub:

I get one "Free Day" a month to wear ANYTHING I WANT. I'm not telling you which day it is. And I'm not telling you what I choose to wear that day. eyebrows.gifeyebrows.gifeyebrows.gif

Adam, Will we have to cash in all denoms or will we be able to hang onto 50 and 250 for awhile to see if rate goes up ???

I HOPE we are able to wait and cash in when it works in our favor! I addressed this in my book RV Intel. If you're VIP, get it free here.

Hey Adam!

What do you think about the article that states that the currency reform is going to start this week? Does this mean we are getting ready to RV this week? It does not make sense to me why they would release worthless coins to the marketplace!

Can you clarify if I am reading this right?

The article basically says... (clipped)

I addressed the currency above, and clipped the rest - I can't comment on a paraphrase! :lol: Sorry!

I am VIP and have a Warka account. Will I still be able to invest in VIP investments with the Warka CD funds that mature in Feb 2012? Thank you for all you do, I am looking forward to talking to you face-to-face, When the ride is over.

Short answer: YES. Long answer: Posted in VIP. :twothumbs:

Given that you think nothing will happen during Ramadan, is all the news coming out just more smoke and bs? Do you think anything of importance will happen during this time? Thansk for the input.

Here little piggy piggy :eyebrows:

See my first post! I sincerely hope I am wrong, and some of these articles make me wonder if that's possible!

Thanks for the awesome chat tonight, everyone - there must have been 800 people in there and it was the most respectful room ever.

See you next week!

• Upvote 2