Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Please HELP decipher emails from our congressman !!!!!

OtisDaWhino

I think alot of people are reading to much in to this mumbo jumbo.

This is only one person's opinion, its not official and also not given out by the government as a statement.

RELAX...........Remember Iraq/UN are making this decision not the US and we will here it when they want us to hear it.

The US have no control over Iraq period, whilst under chapter 7 charter UN member countries have control not just one country!.

I hate the way that everyone is jumping to the conclusion that the US is the mighty country that rules the world, while once they were just like the UK were many century's ago, the US is only in third place and nearly bankrupt.

SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME IF THIS LETTER IS BOGUS OR REAL.

IF IT'S BOGUS, IT'S A ROTTEN TRICK.

IF IT'S REAL, THEN WE HAVE BEEN SCAMMED

My father has been corresponding back and forth with our congressman JO BONNER in Alabama. He has been asking direct questions and asked them to correspond with the US Treasury with questions concerning our investment in the Dinar. Well, we have gotten a few responses back but nothing of any direct substance. WELL....Today we received a DETAILED response from his office. I am going to upload the exact document they sent and post the email conversations. To us it looks as if we will now have a 1.17 Dinar to the Dollar BUT the document explains that the value of the dinar will be the same as it is now. We are not accountants so we have no idea what this ACTUALLY means. Can you please give us a clear and concise explanation of what this document states and what will happen once this RD occurs. Thank you and we look forward to your response.

***key **Gill

In God We Trust

May your troubles be less,

May your blessing be more,

and May nothing but happiness

come through your door

Dinar Fact Sheet_UST_0711.pdf Dinar Fact Sheet_UST_0711.pdf

69K View Download

Reply to all

Forward

[Available] Reply by chat to ***key

Your message has been sent.

ReplyReply

More

show details 12:00 PM (14 minutes ago)

This is the email correspondence that my dad has been having back and forth with Jo Bonners office concerning the Dinar. Please read the attachment and you will see a detailed explanation of what Jo Bonners stance is on the Dinar. Its looking good !!!!

JM

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Date: Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 11:12 AM

Subject: Fwd: FW: US Holding Iraqi Dinars (Your thoughts?)

To: **ff **Gill <**ff**gill@gmail.com>

- Show quoted text -

Dinar Fact Sheet_UST_0711.pdf Dinar Fact Sheet_UST_0711.pdf

69K View Download

Edited by talk2bob

It is 1000% real from Jo Bonners office. I am sitting here at my computer in ole country ass Mobile Alabama and my father sent that email to our congressmans office and got that response with the pdf attached. That pdf that I posted is the EXACT pdf that I downloaded off of my email. I will be glad to forward anyone the actual emails and you can trace it or IP route lookup the entire thing if you wish. This is a real document and my take on it is not negative.....in fact I believe it is a good thing. I think everyone has come to a rational conclusion that they arent going to just RV with some crazy rate. My take is this document means they will redenominate the money and it will stay the same value.....ok we dont lose, we dont gain BUT THEN the RV will come in a small rate and go up from there and the people that keep some in for the long haul will end up making the big bucks over time and others will cash out at whatever it is.

Now I just need to know if that is a correct logical explanation ????

• Upvote 2

The document is titled "talking points..."

The information directly supports Shabibi's claims, correctly interprets EO 13303, and accurately states the position of what is assumed to be the treasury.

I would like to see the document on treasury letterhead, or with an OMB number assigned to it.

It is a very concise assessment of the overall situation, and offers answers to the most often asked questions; most of which have been previously determined from available documents.

When I get to a real computer, I will look at the PDF properties, and find what kind of path they reveal.

The PDF Properties:

Company: The U.S. Department of the Treasury

SourceModified: D20110729141316

Created: 7/29/2011 10:13:44 AM

Modified: 7/29/2011 10:13:49 AM

It has no security features enabled.

I can edit it with Acrobat, but the original fonts were True Type fonts that are not available as an exact match in my version of Acrobat. An edit would be easy to detect and expose as such.

I have to add that out of complete honesty; with my self and others.

That said, it was created using Acrobat PDFMaker 9.1 for Word, and I don't know if that application allows the creator to chamge the default Security properties like the full version of Acrobat that I am using to view it.

I include all of this, not in an an attempt to make any accusations, nor offer positive proof or denial as to the originality.

As I stated above, most of this is easily proven with available documentation, and has been known by many here for some time.

Here is the text of the document using cut and paste. The format will probably not be retained, and the graphic of the exchange rates is not included:

Iraqi Dinar Fact Sheet J

uly 2011

• The U.S. Treasury does not hold Iraqi dinars. Official U.S. foreign exchange reserve assets are comprised of euro, yen, gold, and Special Drawing Rights (or SDRs), an international reserve asset created by the IMF in 1969 to supplement its member countries’ official reserves.

• A redenomination of the Iraqi currency would not lead to a revaluation by the same amount, and may have no effect on the currency’s value. Under a redenomination, a new currency replaces an old currency, but the value of the currency remains the same. On June 21, 2011, the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) announced that it would be implementing a redenomination of the Iraqi dinar. Under the proposed redenomination, the Iraqi government would issue a new dinar note that will be equivalent to 1000 current dinars. The exchange rate would be 1.17 new dinars to the dollar, equivalent to 1,170 current dinars to the dollar.

• As a sovereign nation, Iraq has the sole responsibility for the management of its currency. The U.S. government is not in a position to revalue, or prevent the revaluation of, another country’s currency.

• The Iraqi dinar has been pegged at 1,170 dinars to the U.S. dollar since early January 2009. From 2006 to 2008, the CBI allowed the currency to appreciate by about 20 percent, primarily as a way to combat inflation (see chart at right). Inflation peaked at more than 70 percent in 2006 and has remained below 10 percent since early 2008.

• The Treasury Department does not prohibit U.S. citizens from exchanging dinar for dollars. Treasury is not aware of any U.S. financial institution engaged in the exchange of Iraqi dinars though there are some online money services businesses (MSBs) that advertise this service. Treasury requires certain MSBs to register with the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN), but does not recommend or endorse any such business.

• Executive Order 13303 does not pertain to U.S. citizens’ investments in the Iraqi dinar. The Order protects assets of the Development Fund for Iraq (DFI) and other Iraqi assets from legal attachments or liens. The Coalition Provisional Authority created the DFI in 2003 in order to promote the transparent use of Iraqi funds for purposes benefiting the people of Iraq.

email me at otisdawhino@gmail.com and I will forward you the actual email. I am leaving for Louisiana in ten minutes to go watch our friends compete in the 16yo World Series so hurry if you want the email or it will be tomorrow before I can do it. Course, if I send it to a few they can forward it from there.

email me now !!!!

Edited by OtisDaWhino

I had someone tell me this is wrong, the government has a few trillion invested. but I dont know anything I'm new to this. and this is part of the way they will get part of the national deficit back by everyone paying taxes on this investment. has anyone else heard this?

Edited by sandraed1963

It is 1000% real from Jo Bonners office. I am sitting here at my computer in ole country ass Mobile Alabama and my father sent that email to our congressmans office and got that response with the pdf attached. That pdf that I posted is the EXACT pdf that I downloaded off of my email. I will be glad to forward anyone the actual emails and you can trace it or IP route lookup the entire thing if you wish. This is a real document and my take on it is not negative.....in fact I believe it is a good thing. I think everyone has come to a rational conclusion that they arent going to just RV with some crazy rate. My take is this document means they will redenominate the money and it will stay the same value.....ok we dont lose, we dont gain BUT THEN the RV will come in a small rate and go up from there and the people that keep some in for the long haul will end up making the big bucks over time and others will cash out at whatever it is.

Now I just need to know if that is a correct logical explanation ????

Please don't take my posts here as any form of criticism or doubt.

The article looks legit, and I do not doubt you in the least.

Your assessment is correct.

It would take some extra time to make up the dealer spread and start making money, but the potential is there for appreciation after a RD.

Shabibi would possibly either let the rate rise to 1000:1 or do a small RV of $.14 to achieve 1:1 dinar to the dollar.

It could appreciate from there.

Now, here's the kicker.....

Maliki seems to be giving Shabibi some grief in executing the RD. I don't know where that may lead...

This is the part that I like:

"Under the proposed redenomination, the Iraqi government would issue a new dinar note that will be equivalent to 1000 current dinars. The exchange rate would be 1.17 new dinars to the dollar, equivalent to 1,170 current dinars to the dollar." Didn't the spokesman for The CBI just say yesterday, on another thread, that they were ready to implement a new 500 and 1000 dinar note? The above excerpt clearly states "Issue a new dinar note that will be equivalent to 1000 current dinars." Well, let's see! If they issue a new 1000 dinar note, it surely would be called a redenomination, in this case, the Kurdish language with it this time around. This could very well be that the new IQD would be at least equivalent to $1.17. Leaving information out of the truth does not necessarily make it a lie. They are throwing out information that can be purposedly altered by readers since it is so vague. This is their game and we will just have to wait until the RV happens along side the RD. AMMHO and observation. GLTA and Go RV.

Edited by tamiflyer
  • Upvote 3

It really doesn't matter if the emails/documents are real or not.. Even if they are, you can't believe anything the treasury would say.

The person at the treasury answering may not know all the facts and/or they are not going to tell the truth anyway.

Just because it came from a state representative, doesn't mean he has access to classified information or that he would give

that information out to the public.

There is NO WAY any government official (US or Iraq) would intentionally cause a run on the Iraqi currency and put their job at risk.

We are never going to get any "official" verification on this until/if it happens.

If they wanted everyone in the world to know about it, they would have announced it long ago.

:mellow:

• Upvote 2

Can anyone actually decipher it and tell me exactly what it means. You all are thinking and asking the same questions I did but noone seems to actually know what it means. I totally figured they would say that they dont hold any Dinars....I also dont believe that for a minute but the RD thing has me stumped. He references 1.17 IQD to 1 Dollar but says that the currency will be the same value as it is now....sooooo what the hell does all that mean ????? Its just totally confusing to me.

If you will inbox me your emails.....I will gladly forward the actual emails to you with the document attached.

Otis,

Here is the math:

1170 Dinar per Dollar is the current exchange rate. The other side of that is 1 DInar equals $.00086

A 3 Zero RD would divide everything by 1000 to get

1.17 Dinar per Dollar exchange rate, with the other side being 1 Diner equals $.86

A $.14 (14 Cent) RV, concurrent with the RD would give the 1:1 Dinar to Dollar ratio the CBI claims that they are pursuing to make the dinar the sole currency, and get the dollar off the street.

But, If the CBI can let the exchange rate of 1170 float up to 1000 (170 Dinar per Dollar stronger), the RD would make it 1:1, and any RV to follow could be market driven; not a 14 cent catch up.

I hope this makes sense. It is the best that I have been able to come up with to try to make the numbers make more sense.

Click on the link, then look at the properties of the pdf. Dated 7-29-11 10:13 AM. File title is Talking Points for Le Bouder. Who or what is LeBouder?

Stéphane Le Bouder, Congressional Staffer - Salary Data

http://www.legistorm...uder/81628.html

Stéphane Le Bouder. Staff Director. US Congress, Subcommittee on International Monetary. Policy and Trade.

BTW, this is a guy...

Edited by Dalite

The last few days we have seen some of the best articles to date with this investment..that it just might actually come to a end soon, and the ending will be what we all hoped for when we decided to get into this investment...now this thread appears and I am not hanging my head again...just when I thought things were actually starting to look up.. :(:(:unsure: sorry DV friends not trying to be a downer, just been down lately

aliens_hudson_game_over.jpg

(Who wrote this damn thing?)

Iraqi Dinar Fact Sheet

July 2011

• The U.S. Treasury does not hold Iraqi dinars. Official U.S. foreign exchange reserve assets are comprised of euro, yen, gold, and Special Drawing Rights (or SDRs), an international reserve asset created by the IMF in 1969 to supplement its member countries’ official reserves.

• A redenomination of the Iraqi currency would not lead to a revaluation by the same amount, and may have no effect on the currency’s value. Under a redenomination, a new currency replaces an old currency, but the value of the currency remains the same. On June 21, 2011, the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) announced that it would be implementing a redenomination of the Iraqi dinar. Under the proposed redenomination, the Iraqi government would issue a new dinar note that will be equivalent to 1000 current dinars. The exchange rate would be 1.17 new dinars to the dollar, equivalent to 1,170 current dinars to the dollar.

• As a sovereign nation, Iraq has the sole responsibility for the management of its currency. The U.S. government is not in a position to revalue, or prevent the revaluation of, another country’s currency.

• The Iraqi dinar has been pegged at 1,170 dinars to the U.S. dollar since early January 2009. From 2006 to 2008, the CBI allowed the currency to appreciate by about 20 percent, primarily as a way to combat inflation (see chart at right). Inflation peaked at more than 70 percent in 2006 and has remained below 10 percent since early 2008.

• The Treasury Department does not prohibit U.S. citizens from exchanging dinar for dollars. Treasury is not aware of any U.S. financial institution engaged in the exchange of Iraqi dinars though there are some online money services businesses (MSBs) that advertise this service. Treasury requires certain MSBs to register with the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN), but does not recommend or endorse any such business.

• Executive Order 13303 does not pertain to U.S. citizens’ investments in the Iraqi dinar. The Order protects assets of the Development Fund for Iraq (DFI) and other Iraqi assets from legal attachments or liens. The Coalition Provisional Authority created the DFI in 2003 in order to promote the transparent use of Iraqi funds for purposes benefiting the people of Iraq.

Exactly WHO WROTE THIS? I have a great idea, why not make a letter from our government saying we are using monopoly money now and you must exchange it soon. Then lets send it in an email blast and see how many people believe it. GET A GRIP EVERYONE!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

This PDF pretty much says that 99% of what these so called GURU's are saying is B.S!!!!! The government has NO DINARS, There is no executive order allowing us to buy DINAR, Our government has no control over the Iraq Dinar, and THERE WILL BE NO INCREASE OF VALUE WITH THE DINAR WE CURRENTY HOLD!!!!

:angry:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2