Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

wonderful wife now with God

tandy

so many wonderful people with beautiful words of encouragement and love...it's difficult to find words to describe my appreciation to each and everyone of you...but Thank You my friends...I feel we all are brothers and sisters with a common bond that gives us the ability to feel others happiness as well as their pain...you are all so kind and it really touches my heart during a time of tears and healing...with your love and compassion the hurt is eased..thank you so much...GOD bless you all...tandy

• Upvote 2

Tandy I am so sorry for your lose, I know u don't know me or I to u, but u broke me down to tears, God bless u and your family and please know she is in a better place than we are, take care of yourself and smile for her

Edited by Nomadft
  • Upvote 1

Tandy, Sorry for your loss. I also lost my bride in 1999 to cancer. Both our wives have GRADUATED to a higher place and we can rejoice that we will see them again

2 Cor 5:8 we are of good courage,I say, and prefer rather to be absent from the body and to be at home with the LORD.

• Upvote 1

To all of you wonderful folks that had offered prayers for my beautiful, loyal soul mate...my heartfelt thanks to all of you. She slipped silently and peacefully away in her sleep Friday morning. She is no longer suffering as she has gone to a place of eternal peace and love. Thanks again to all of you wonderful folks. May God richly bless you and yours.

I'm new here Tandy but I want to say that I also am sorry for your great loss. May the Lord bless you and keep you and your during this time.

Mark

• Upvote 1

Sorry for your loss, Tandy. I know the pain of losing someone close and special. I also know, that nothing we say will help that hurt to go away. Just know, that we are all thinking of you and hope that with your faith in God, and with his comfort and love, you'll be able to proceed with living life. Take care.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1